Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop Tucker Carlson is the most significant white supremacist in the United States. You can choose his ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2022, 07:29 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,783
Thanks: 13,095
Thanked 9,500 Times in 5,404 Posts
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Tucker Carlson is the most significant white supremacist in the United States. You can choose his side or the right side and it appears you have chosen wrong.
Based on your hateful standards, I would surmise that you paint anyone that supports the rule of law and the Constitution as opposed to your preferred political narrative as a white supremacist.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #52 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2022, 08:10 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,960
Thanks: 11,224
Thanked 15,496 Times in 8,331 Posts
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Tucker Carlson is the most significant white supremacist in the United States. You can choose his side or the right side and it appears you have chosen wrong.
Actually, he is no more than your current target at which to throw your blame and hate rhetoric.

In a week or two you and you lefties friends will chose someone new.

Justice Clarance Thomas, who doesn't share you views on this matter, perhaps?

No heavy lifting required on your part. The media will tell and you can just parrot their rhetoric.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #53 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2022, 10:15 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,521
Thanks: 950
Thanked 7,767 Times in 5,559 Posts
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Tucker Carlson is the most significant white supremacist in the United States.
And Baghdad Bob should receive the Pulitzer prize for news reporting.
Reply With Quote
  #54 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2022, 12:00 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 20,327
Thanks: 14,002
Thanked 15,372 Times in 8,803 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
You were shocked? I'm shocked you were shocked.

I know you won't get the real sarcasm here and that's O. K., just move on.
It's you that missed the sarcasm.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
  #55 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2022, 12:00 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,103
Thanks: 57,078
Thanked 26,858 Times in 19,308 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

I have a lot of sadness over the shooting. it affects so many lives. from the woman who came from or was on her way to visit her husband in the nursing home to the guy picking up a cake for his 3 year old son's birthday party.
Ya know I heard yesterday the FIRST two people this muther fvcker shot were a young man helping an elderly woman get her groceries in the car? God.
I know there must be many of my generation who welcome death. The world we grew up in was a world that wanted to do better. Who would have ever thought there would come a day when the worst thing in the world wasn't Russia invading a free country?
__________________
On a more positive note, people still can't order dialysis w/o a referral.
Reply With Quote
  #56 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2022, 12:12 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,783
Thanks: 13,095
Thanked 9,500 Times in 5,404 Posts
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I have a lot of sadness over the shooting. it affects so many lives. from the woman who came from or was on her way to visit her husband in the nursing home to the guy picking up a cake for his 3 year old son's birthday party.
Ya know I heard yesterday the FIRST two people this muther fvcker shot were a young man helping an elderly woman get her groceries in the car? God.
I know there must be many of my generation who welcome death. The world we grew up in was a world that wanted to do better. Who would have ever thought there would come a day when the worst thing in the world wasn't Russia invading a free country?
I agree that this is a sad situation and I hope that the scumbag that did this pays for his sins.

However, in Chicago, 13 shot and 10 killed is a normal weekend. Why is that not an outrage by everyone that is espousing grief over this event? Why is Joe Braindamage not in Chicago every weekend to give his condolences?

If you wish, I can provide you the answer to that question, but I am sure that down deep, you already know. Six innocent people were killed by a guy driving into a Christmas parade in Wisconsin late last year. Where was President DingDong then? Oh yeah, it didn't fit the narrative.

Yes I feel horrible for those that were killed in Buffalo the other day along with all of those killed by senseless violence elsewhere. But until the Left acknowledges that ALL senseless deaths are bad, not just the ones that promote a narrative, and quit promoting hate and division, they will continue.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #57 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2022, 01:25 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,521
Thanks: 950
Thanked 7,767 Times in 5,559 Posts
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I know there must be many of my generation who welcome death.


I don't welcome death at all. Like Ra the Egyptian god declared, "I have no use for death."

I would like to know why the generation that was spawned by a generation of strong people has turned into a "Poor me, look at what those shltheads from the woke generation, BLM, AntiFA, LGBTQ, et cetera are leading us to. BOO-HOO-HOO!"

Get out there, people, and make those SOBs eat the crap they are trying to force feed everyone. As for criminals, remember that taking out the trash is the highest form of public service.

added note--

F*CK GUN CONTROL!
Reply With Quote
  #58 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2022, 01:53 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,783
Thanks: 13,095
Thanked 9,500 Times in 5,404 Posts
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post

F*CK GUN CONTROL!
I encourage gun control although my definition of gun control is different from the Left's definition. My definition of Gun Control is being able to hit your target every time. That is the ultimate in Gun Control.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #59 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2022, 02:36 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,521
Thanks: 950
Thanked 7,767 Times in 5,559 Posts
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
I encourage gun control although my definition of gun control is different from the Left's definition. My definition of Gun Control is being able to hit your target every time. That is the ultimate in Gun Control.
That's what I do, with my pellet rifle, heh heh. Everybody should practice their own brand of gun control. Tell the government monkeys and their sock puppets to keep their butts and noses out of people's businesses. Biden's baloney regarding Buffalo was nausea-inducing, though.

Retorts from the peanut gallery, including Karens male and female, and weenies male and female, and from manginas will be entertained for a while. Bottom feeders are welcome to retort also.
Reply With Quote
  #60 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2022, 02:46 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,103
Thanks: 57,078
Thanked 26,858 Times in 19,308 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
I agree that this is a sad situation and I hope that the scumbag that did this pays for his sins.

However, in Chicago, 13 shot and 10 killed is a normal weekend. Why is that not an outrage by everyone that is espousing grief over this event? Why is Joe Braindamage not in Chicago every weekend to give his condolences?

If you wish, I can provide you the answer to that question, but I am sure that down deep, you already know. Six innocent people were killed by a guy driving into a Christmas parade in Wisconsin late last year. Where was President DingDong then? Oh yeah, it didn't fit the narrative.

Yes I feel horrible for those that were killed in Buffalo the other day along with all of those killed by senseless violence elsewhere. But until the Left acknowledges that ALL senseless deaths are bad, not just the ones that promote a narrative, and quit promoting hate and division, they will continue.
because crime in Chicago has gone on for more than a hundred years. We don't need a history of someone in Binghamton driving hours to kill as many 'others' as possible in the least amount of time. Unfortunately we do have a history of it. Not just racism but vigilantisms. People are just mean and hateful. And it seems the more mean, hateful and greedy they are they come out the winners.
It's not just this one guy who wants to kill 'others' so whites aren't replaced.
A lotta people are about respect for 'life' unless it's an 'other' life. Then it's lock and load.
__________________
On a more positive note, people still can't order dialysis w/o a referral.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
attack, buffalo, call, crime, dead, hate, police, supermarket

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0