Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop No one is defending this killer. The guy should spend the rest of his life in ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2022, 06:08 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,613
Thanks: 953
Thanked 7,805 Times in 5,590 Posts
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
No one is defending this killer. The guy should spend the rest of his life in prison.
You are clearly saying that somebody else is also to blame for that psycho's mayhem. Maybe you want to fit into the category of ass hole I described in my previous post? And I disagree on the nut case spending any time in prison. He belongs dead.


with apologies to Boris Karloff
Reply With Quote
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2022, 06:10 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,192
Thanks: 57,099
Thanked 26,866 Times in 19,315 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
The real shocker is finding out Ben Shapiro is Jewish.
You were shocked? I'm shocked you were shocked.

I know you won't get the real sarcasm here and that's O. K., just move on.
__________________
On a more positive note, people still can't order dialysis w/o a referral.
Reply With Quote
  #43 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2022, 06:14 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,192
Thanks: 57,099
Thanked 26,866 Times in 19,315 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
...

"There are none so blind as those who will not see." - John Heywood

nope. King Solomon.
__________________
On a more positive note, people still can't order dialysis w/o a referral.
Reply With Quote
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2022, 06:16 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,192
Thanks: 57,099
Thanked 26,866 Times in 19,315 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
While I know nothing about White Replacement theory as this is the first I have heard of it, I cannot argue one way or the other. However, until you acknowledge that CRT is also racist, you have no leg to stand on.
Until you know what CRT is, I won't discuss it with you.
__________________
On a more positive note, people still can't order dialysis w/o a referral.
Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2022, 06:25 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,192
Thanks: 57,099
Thanked 26,866 Times in 19,315 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
The decision to kill people is a serious one for any reason. This particular crime, killing total strangers, in masse, has no reason whatsoever. That some believe he was influenced by a news commentary is in itself, an inane, if not insane, logic.

No surprise people on the left, who promote violence in general to achieve goals would advocate that logic. The concept that he was motivated by someone they dislike is so typical. Why not, they demonstrate it all the time.

Frankly, Tucker Carlson doesn't speak what this guy would likely want to hear. I'd bet a week's salary this guy never watched Tucker.
not just Tuck. He's one of a horde of neo nazi propagandists and water toters too squeaky to get their own hands dirty.
remember the chant "jews will not replace us"? that's a lie that soros and others want to replace whites with asians, blacks, mexicans etc
And yes some in fact many with a predisposition are getting the message.
not all of them are acting on those fears, but they have them nonetheless.
__________________
On a more positive note, people still can't order dialysis w/o a referral.
Reply With Quote
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2022, 06:32 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,613
Thanks: 953
Thanked 7,805 Times in 5,590 Posts
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
not just Tuck. He's one of a horde of neo nazi propagandists and water toters too squeaky to get their own hands dirty.
remember the chant "jews will not replace us"? that's a lie that soros and others want to replace whites with asians, blacks, mexicans etc
And yes some in fact many with a predisposition are getting the message.
not all of them are acting on those fears, but they have them nonetheless.
The diversionary stupid is really getting heavy here.
Reply With Quote
  #47 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2022, 06:45 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,192
Thanks: 57,099
Thanked 26,866 Times in 19,315 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Scrutiny of Republicans who embrace ‘great replacement theory’ after Buffalo massacre https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ry-republicans

Investigators say racial-hatred reason behind mass shooting in Buffalo, New York | FOX 7 Austin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld1wYWHi4E0

The police also immediately said this was motivating
__________________
On a more positive note, people still can't order dialysis w/o a referral.
Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2022, 07:32 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,980
Thanks: 11,228
Thanked 15,530 Times in 8,345 Posts
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
The truth is that there are people on here trying to rationalize the hatred spewed by people like Tucker Carlson that inspired a mass murder this weekend.
The truth is Tucker needs no rationalization. Or defense. This particularly from such as yourself who conveniently wraps the word "truth" around you fabrications.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #49 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2022, 06:41 AM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,675
Thanks: 12
Thanked 580 Times in 522 Posts
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
The truth is Tucker needs no rationalization. Or defense. This particularly from such as yourself who conveniently wraps the word "truth" around you fabrications.
Tucker Carlson is the most significant white supremacist in the United States. You can choose his side or the right side and it appears you have chosen wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #50 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2022, 07:26 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,884
Thanks: 13,194
Thanked 9,638 Times in 5,482 Posts
Default Re: 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Until you know what CRT is, I won't discuss it with you.
I know exactly what CRT is, do you?
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
attack, buffalo, call, crime, dead, hate, police, supermarket

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0