Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss It's all over but the crying, Joe Biden wins at the General Forum; Originally Posted by GottaGo So no one would have died, based on what? Please name a country with no deaths ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2020, 10:41 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,153
Thanks: 12,699
Thanked 13,661 Times in 7,960 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: It's all over but the crying, Joe Biden wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
So no one would have died, based on what? Please name a country with no deaths from COVID.

Regardless of who is called the winner, I hope you are well prepared to accept it, and admonish anyone who threatens violence or revenge on people who voted differently. Somehow, I don't think you are capable ofthat.
Moreover, please cite the specific actions unique to the documented Biden plan for Covid-19 that would have prevented all 225K US deaths. It should be a trivial task for someone who has made such a bold and grave accusation. Surely there must be more than just Orange man bad to support your claim.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2020, 11:01 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,119
Thanks: 10,491
Thanked 14,202 Times in 7,719 Posts
Default Re: It's all over but the crying, Joe Biden wins

Is anyone concerned that the same people who have been counting the COVID-!9 deaths may be involved in counting the votes?
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2020, 01:34 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,332
Thanks: 727
Thanked 7,098 Times in 5,076 Posts
Default Re: It's all over but the crying, Joe Biden wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Is anyone concerned that the same people who have been counting the COVID-!9 deaths may be involved in counting the votes?


I'm pretty sure baboons are not allowed to count votes.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2020, 01:58 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,902
Thanks: 13,940
Thanked 4,955 Times in 3,166 Posts
Default Re: It's all over but the crying, Joe Biden wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
Please name a country with no deaths from COVID.
Well, North Korea--rather incredibly, I think--claims to have experienced none. None at all.

And if anyone really believes that...well, I have some farmland for sale, somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean...
__________________
"In his second inaugural address, [Franklin D.] Roosevelt sought 'unimagined power' to enforce the 'proper subordination' of private power to public power. He got it…"—George Will, July 8, 2007
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pjohns For This Useful Post:
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2020, 02:33 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,119
Thanks: 10,491
Thanked 14,202 Times in 7,719 Posts
Default Re: It's all over but the crying, Joe Biden wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
I'm pretty sure baboons are not allowed to count votes.
One would hope so but the evidence belies the possibility you are wrong.

The Baboons appear to be everywhere.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2020, 03:50 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,047
Thanks: 1,267
Thanked 1,750 Times in 1,329 Posts
Default Re: It's all over but the crying, Joe Biden wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
So no one would have died, based on what? Please name a country with no deaths from COVID.
Why do you always need to create strawmen?

It is a literal fact that tRUmp is responsible for over 230K deaths here in the US. Not only has he given up and done absolutely nothing to stop the pandemic. He made it worse by withholding needed supplies and funding from Blue states because it was going to kill people in Democratic States.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...hs-ncna1235707

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...y-thought.html

But then he also refused to acknowledge the dangers of COvid, and in fact lied to the american people about it. Even though he knew and is on tape saying he knew the dangers of it in February.

He has also been traveling around the country, holding rally's, violating CDC standards and basically holding super spreader events infecting his own supporters because he doesn't give a **** about them as long as they live long enough to vote for him.

He doesn't have a plan. he never had a plan. he has no intention of getting a plan. He has given up and is relying on 'herd immunity' which will see millions of Americans die before this is over. Stop pretending that donald tRUmp is not to blame here. Because he is.

Oh and by the way, New Zealand only has 25 deaths and has actually completely opened back up because they had a plan and listened to scientists.

The UNited States has the most cases and most deaths out of every first world country. And that is all because of Donald tRUmp. Yes, he is responsible. it is his Virus.



Quote:
Regardless of who is called the winner, I hope you are well prepared to accept it, and admonish anyone who threatens violence or revenge on people who voted differently. Somehow, I don't think you are capable ofthat.
Oh shut the **** up. You all clutching your pearls, when you did nothing but defend and make excuses for the violence and hatred and corruption and utter nastyness that we've seen from the tRUmp and GOP these last four years. The last thing anyone needs is lessons on morality from people like that.

OH, and by the way, the election is over, Biden won.
__________________
People have said not to just dismiss the right as stupid, as it's polarizing and you won't get through to them that way, etc. But it's hard to imagine that someone with even average intelligence could be so lacking in self-awareness as they are.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 11-06-2020, 07:10 AM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 13,423
Thanks: 11,742
Thanked 9,808 Times in 6,003 Posts
Default Re: It's all over but the crying, Joe Biden wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Why do you always need to create strawmen?

It is a literal fact that tRUmp is responsible for over 230K deaths here in the US. Not only has he given up and done absolutely nothing to stop the pandemic. He made it worse by withholding needed supplies and funding from Blue states because it was going to kill people in Democratic States.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...hs-ncna1235707

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...y-thought.html

But then he also refused to acknowledge the dangers of COvid, and in fact lied to the american people about it. Even though he knew and is on tape saying he knew the dangers of it in February.

He has also been traveling around the country, holding rally's, violating CDC standards and basically holding super spreader events infecting his own supporters because he doesn't give a **** about them as long as they live long enough to vote for him.

He doesn't have a plan. he never had a plan. he has no intention of getting a plan. He has given up and is relying on 'herd immunity' which will see millions of Americans die before this is over. Stop pretending that donald tRUmp is not to blame here. Because he is.

Oh and by the way, New Zealand only has 25 deaths and has actually completely opened back up because they had a plan and listened to scientists.

The UNited States has the most cases and most deaths out of every first world country. And that is all because of Donald tRUmp. Yes, he is responsible. it is his Virus.

Oh shut the **** up. You all clutching your pearls, when you did nothing but defend and make excuses for the violence and hatred and corruption and utter nastyness that we've seen from the tRUmp and GOP these last four years. The last thing anyone needs is lessons on morality from people like that.

OH, and by the way, the election is over, Biden won.
Ahh, there is the venomous angry liberal. When you can't actually answer the question, when you don't have actual FACTS to back up your accusations, lets go to the classy rhetoric.

Just for future reference, opinion pieces are not FACTS.

25 deaths is not zero.

Do you understand States rights, the governmental chain and responsibility? Didn't think so, considering what you are posting is all anger and adrenalin driven.

Do tell, who was committing the violence? You mean that someone who portrays the beheading of the POTUS was just talking about plucking flowers from the garden? While Trump is rude, crude and crass, I'm still waiting for actual FACTS that Trump was a racist, Trump incited violence, Trump killed small animals in spare time.

And, just for your pathetic little tantrum to kick into gear, this time I actually did vote for Trump, unwillingly, because the Democrats had absolutely nothing to offer this country while putting up an old man with dementia (well documented I might add) and a woman who is in way over her head unless she's using her mouth.

Oh, by the way, the election is not yet over. Regardless of who is actually declared the winner, I won't be spending my time and acting like a twit as some have done, and attack the POTUS as a person, but for what I may disagree in policies, just as I have with Trump, and the POTUS' before him.

You cannot say the same. That is the difference between maturity, and immaturity.
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you don't laugh at yourself, a whole bunch of people will volunteer to do it for you
I never lose. I either win, or I learn....
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GottaGo For This Useful Post:
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 11-06-2020, 07:21 AM
saltwn's Avatar
1966 Atlantic hurricane
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 85,011
Thanks: 56,370
Thanked 26,595 Times in 19,073 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: It's all over but the crying, Joe Biden wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
Ahh, there is the venomous angry liberal. When you can't actually answer the question, when you don't have actual FACTS to back up your accusations, lets go to the classy rhetoric.

Just for future reference, opinion pieces are not FACTS.

25 deaths is not zero.

Do you understand States rights, the governmental chain and responsibility? Didn't think so, considering what you are posting is all anger and adrenalin driven.

Do tell, who was committing the violence? You mean that someone who portrays the beheading of the POTUS was just talking about plucking flowers from the garden? While Trump is rude, crude and crass, I'm still waiting for actual FACTS that Trump was a racist, Trump incited violence, Trump killed small animals in spare time.

And, just for your pathetic little tantrum to kick into gear, this time I actually did vote for Trump, unwillingly, because the Democrats had absolutely nothing to offer this country while putting up an old man with dementia (well documented I might add) and a woman who is in way over her head unless she's using her mouth.

Oh, by the way, the election is not yet over. Regardless of who is actually declared the winner, I won't be spending my time and acting like a twit as some have done, and attack the POTUS as a person, but for what I may disagree in policies, just as I have with Trump, and the POTUS' before him.

You cannot say the same. That is the difference between maturity, and immaturity.
Just fyi

Hope you can see the attachment from this site:

https://www.google.com/search?q=covi...hrome&ie=UTF-8

The election is not over. Biden pulled ahead (not done) in Ga over nite. Word is Pennsylvania will be updating soon
__________________
Prince Phillip was one of the last of that greatest generation who kept the peace and built Western liberal freedom. ~Scott Morrison, PM Australia

Last edited by saltwn; 04-05-2021 at 01:10 AM..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saltwn For This Useful Post:
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 11-06-2020, 08:29 AM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 13,423
Thanks: 11,742
Thanked 9,808 Times in 6,003 Posts
Default Re: It's all over but the crying, Joe Biden wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Just fyi

Hope you can see the attachment from this site:

https://www.google.com/search?q=covi...hrome&ie=UTF-8

The election is not over. Biden pulled ahead (not done) in Ga over nite. Word is Pennsylvania will be updating soon
I've seen statistics many times. It does nothing to change my response to wonderpuppy.
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you don't laugh at yourself, a whole bunch of people will volunteer to do it for you
I never lose. I either win, or I learn....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GottaGo For This Useful Post:
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 11-06-2020, 09:00 AM
saltwn's Avatar
1966 Atlantic hurricane
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 85,011
Thanks: 56,370
Thanked 26,595 Times in 19,073 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: It's all over but the crying, Joe Biden wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
I've seen statistics many times. It does nothing to change my response to wonderpuppy.
I guess you didn't see the fyi and election update. you're welcome.
__________________
Prince Phillip was one of the last of that greatest generation who kept the peace and built Western liberal freedom. ~Scott Morrison, PM Australia
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
all, biden, but, crying, joe, over, the, wins

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0