Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Soros and Snopes CEO at the General Forum; Originally Posted by CindyB He was 14 years old when he out with his protector confiscating his countrymen's land and ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2020, 03:37 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,448
Thanks: 9,761
Thanked 13,223 Times in 7,260 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyB View Post
He was 14 years old when he out with his protector confiscating his countrymen's land and admitted not being a bit sorry for it.
There are youtube video of his interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9tKvasRO54

IMO he is an evil man who has ruined country's economies and exiled for life for it.
I was correct then.

Thanks
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #62 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2020, 10:59 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,894
Thanks: 6,226
Thanked 6,442 Times in 4,380 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post


What are you even talking about......

[B]~ The 2008 stock market crash took place on Sept. 29, 2008, when the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 777.68 percent. This was the largest single-day loss in Dow Jones history up to this point. It came on the heels of Congress' rejection of the bank bailout bill.[/B]

That was only months before Obama took office....

Get your facts straight jr....
Here is a fact, Democrats ruled the Congress, right? House and Senate, right?

But they successfully blamed Bush for the Recession, But they were in charge before everything went down.
__________________
The socialist / Leftist fringe, now controls the Democrat party. Unfortunately the moderate/Liberal left, doesn't realize it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #63 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2020, 01:08 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,628
Thanks: 8,080
Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,234 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyB View Post
He was 14 years old when he out with his protector confiscating his countrymen's land and admitted not being a bit sorry for it.
There are youtube video of his interview

IMO he is an evil man who has ruined country's economies and exiled for life for it.
While I feel that Soros is an evil person now, I cannot blame him for his actions when he was 14. It would be terrifying to know that you could be rounded up and sent to a concentration camp simply due to your heritage. As a 14 yr old, that would have been terrifying.

However, any normal person with a moral compass, would most certainly feel at least a sense of guilt today and remorse for their participation during the Holocaust. You would have to divorce yourself from reality or just lack any morals to not reflect back on that time with any sense of quilt.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #64 (permalink)  
Old 03-13-2020, 06:07 PM
Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: near a california beach
Posts: 1,415
Thanks: 475
Thanked 716 Times in 531 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam were big Obama supporters...Farrakhan, himself, called Obama "the Messiah"...

...and, of course, Obama had Weather Underground bomb-maker Bill Ayers...

Candidates will ALWAYS have "undesirables" as supporters...
Let's say for the sake of argument that what you say about Farrkhan and Obama.....what does that have to do with David Duke supporting Trump? In the meanwhile, no explanation of why conservatives hate Soros.
Reply With Quote
  #65 (permalink)  
Old 03-13-2020, 06:52 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,640
Thanks: 603
Thanked 6,710 Times in 4,818 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryr View Post
Let's say for the sake of argument that what you say about Farrkhan and Obama.....what does that have to do with David Duke supporting Trump? In the meanwhile, no explanation of why conservatives hate Soros.
No explanation will suffice for some people.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Manitou For This Useful Post:
  #66 (permalink)  
Old 03-13-2020, 08:16 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 18,291
Thanks: 11,661
Thanked 12,504 Times in 7,352 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryr View Post
Let's say for the sake of argument that what you say about Farrkhan and Obama.....what does that have to do with David Duke supporting Trump? In the meanwhile, no explanation of why conservatives hate Soros.
Trump has repeatedly rejected David Duke but Resistance simply denies it happened. Obama has never issued a categorical rejection of Farrakhan, at least that I could find.

Soros is a currency speculator who wrecked the Asia tiger economies and broke the Bank of England. He has been convicted of insider trading in France. Based on his actions it seems Soros would be the sort of person the Left would reject. But Soros money bought him not just acceptance but praise from Left. After all they both hate American.
__________________
What is a 30 something year old single man with a rock in one hand and a Honduran flag in the other?

An asylum seeker.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #67 (permalink)  
Old 03-13-2020, 11:51 PM
Dave1's Avatar
...Fair and Balanced...
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,259
Thanks: 4,172
Thanked 5,271 Times in 3,109 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Trump has repeatedly rejected David Duke but Resistance simply denies it happened. Obama has never issued a categorical rejection of Farrakhan, at least that I could find.
Look harder next time....

Obama Distances Himself From Farrakhan Praise

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/obama...self-f_n_88509
Reply With Quote
  #68 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2020, 12:12 AM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 55,505
Thanks: 2,275
Thanked 36,000 Times in 20,557 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
Look harder next time....

Obama Distances Himself From Farrakhan Praise

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/obama...self-f_n_88509
But this was the very same Obama just 3 years earlier...



The Photo That Never Saw The Light of Day: Obama With Farrakhan In 2005

Quote:
A journalist announced last week that he will publish a photograph of then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama (D) and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan that he took in 2005 at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting, but did not make public because he believed it would have “made a difference” to Obama’s political future.

The photographer, Askia Muhammad, told the Trice Edney News Wire that he “gave the picture up at the time and basically swore secrecy.”

“But after the nomination was secured and all the way up until the inauguration; then for eight years after he was President, it was kept under cover,” Muhammad said.

Asked whether he thought the photo’s release would have affected Obama’s presidential campaign, Muhammad said, “I insist. It absolutely would have made a difference.”
Now if Farrakhan was a nice guy and became the vile anti-Semite AFTER this picture was taken, I could understand Obama "distancing himself" as legit...

...but hobnobbing with the guy KNOWING he was an anti-Semite (how could anybody NOT know in 2005???) and THEN trying to "distance himself" ONLY when he's running for national office?...Not sincere...at all...

...ESPECIALLY when the guy who took the picture ADMITS the connection would've hurt him...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #69 (permalink)  
Old 03-16-2020, 06:52 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,628
Thanks: 8,080
Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,234 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
Look harder next time....

Obama Distances Himself From Farrakhan Praise

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/obama...self-f_n_88509
Only out of Political Expediency. What someone does when no one is looking or paying attention, will tell you more about them than the actions they take while they are in the spotlight.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
and, ceo, snopes, soros

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0