Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Soros and Snopes CEO at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Dave1 One of them...….?? Here you go, the list is long.... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...i4hZMNnYyFKxnV Like Snopes and Factcheck, Politifact ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2019, 08:15 AM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,986
Thanks: 1,579
Thanked 9,119 Times in 5,833 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
One of them...….??




Here you go, the list is long....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...i4hZMNnYyFKxnV
Like Snopes and Factcheck, Politifact will also be dismissed because "muh liberal bias"...

...until it is convenient them to use as a source for when someone on the left gets it wrong.

Donald cannot be wrong, he can only be wronged.
__________________
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, on pedophile Jeff Epstein.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WallyWager For This Useful Post:
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2019, 11:05 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,909
Thanks: 6,250
Thanked 6,461 Times in 4,391 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

[QUOTE=Dog Man;982353]Is the owner of Snopes.com a liberal?

Like this guy says, Snopes does not lie, but have you ever noticed that the left always defends them?

It is not outright bias, it is more like the MSM "used" to be, before they came out as leftists, for all to see.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/hank/081127
__________________
The socialist / Leftist fringe, now controls the Democrat party. Unfortunately the moderate/Liberal left, doesn't realize it.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2019, 11:16 AM
Dave1's Avatar
...Fair and Balanced...
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,276
Thanks: 4,178
Thanked 5,287 Times in 3,119 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Like Snopes and Factcheck, Politifact will also be dismissed because "muh liberal bias"...

...until it is convenient them to use as a source for when someone on the left gets it wrong.

Donald cannot be wrong, he can only be wronged.
Yep, just add water....

Trumplicans instantly discredit anything that does not honor der leader....

That fact gets played out everyday with some folks....
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2019, 12:02 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,909
Thanks: 6,250
Thanked 6,461 Times in 4,391 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
Yep, just add water....

Trumplicans instantly discredit anything that does not honor der leader....

That fact gets played out everyday with some folks....


Yep, and the main stream media, that you adore, has never dis-believed any attack story about Trump.

Every bit of frothing hatred from the left, is put out as a truthful story, and it is sucked up by every Trump hater on the planet.

You guys are not even smart enough to know that we don't believe everything Trump says. We know that ALL
politicians lie. Maybe you could learn something from that.
__________________
The socialist / Leftist fringe, now controls the Democrat party. Unfortunately the moderate/Liberal left, doesn't realize it.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2019, 12:24 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 55,524
Thanks: 2,275
Thanked 36,032 Times in 20,571 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
Trumplicans instantly discredit anything that does not honor der leader....

That fact gets played out everyday with some folks....
Discredit?...

Attorney General Barr wants to investigate the investigators?...Liberals demand he be impeached

U.S. Attorney John Durham investigating the investigators?...They call the investigation ‘Obviously Corrupt’ and ‘What the Framers Feared’

And since when does ANY Democrat have to go through 1/100th of what Kavanaugh had to endure?!?!?!!...Libs were trying to discredit him so much they brought up unprovable conspiracies from FRIGIN' HIGH SCHOOL before a Senate Committee...The NYT even shows calls for Kavanaugh's impeachment as little as three months ago...

I think you live inside one of those houses made of one-sided mirrors they use during interrogations...Totally blind to the ACTUAL discrediting going on...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2019, 12:29 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,681
Thanks: 610
Thanked 6,753 Times in 4,845 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
Yep, just add water....

Trumplicans instantly discredit anything that does not honor der leader....

That fact gets played out everyday with some folks....
"Trumplicans"?

WOHHHH-HA-HA-HA-HA! How old are some of the posters here?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Manitou For This Useful Post:
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2019, 12:42 PM
Dave1's Avatar
...Fair and Balanced...
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,276
Thanks: 4,178
Thanked 5,287 Times in 3,119 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Discredit?...

Attorney General Barr wants to investigate the investigators?...Liberals demand he be impeached

U.S. Attorney John Durham investigating the investigators?...They call the investigation ‘Obviously Corrupt’ and ‘What the Framers Feared’

And since when does ANY Democrat have to go through 1/100th of what Kavanaugh had to endure?!?!?!!...Libs were trying to discredit him so much they brought up unprovable conspiracies from FRIGIN' HIGH SCHOOL before a Senate Committee...The NYT even shows calls for Kavanaugh's impeachment as little as three months ago...

I think you live inside one of those houses made of one-sided mirrors they use during interrogations...Totally blind to the ACTUAL discrediting going on...
No....

I didn't vote for Obama after his first term and posted links and reasons why here in PW years ago....

The ironic part is that I used Politifact to discredit Obama, with pages and pages of broken promises and out right lies....

Donald's water boys are not open to any of that truth, they remain deaf, dumb and blind on purpose....

Typical of political lockstepping in either party....

Don't forget I didn't think Obama deserved a second term, good luck getting a Trumplican to actually say that....
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2019, 12:44 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,909
Thanks: 6,250
Thanked 6,461 Times in 4,391 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Discredit?...

Attorney General Barr wants to investigate the investigators?...Liberals demand he be impeached

U.S. Attorney John Durham investigating the investigators?...They call the investigation ‘Obviously Corrupt’ and ‘What the Framers Feared’

And since when does ANY Democrat have to go through 1/100th of what Kavanaugh had to endure?!?!?!!...Libs were trying to discredit him so much they brought up unprovable conspiracies from FRIGIN' HIGH SCHOOL before a Senate Committee...The NYT even shows calls for Kavanaugh's impeachment as little as three months ago...

I think you live inside one of those houses made of one-sided mirrors they use during interrogations...Totally blind to the ACTUAL discrediting going on...
Well the left does give credit to people like Al bag Daddy. You know, the poor Religious scholar and all around good guy that Trump brutally murdered?
__________________
The socialist / Leftist fringe, now controls the Democrat party. Unfortunately the moderate/Liberal left, doesn't realize it.
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2019, 12:49 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,909
Thanks: 6,250
Thanked 6,461 Times in 4,391 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
No....

I didn't vote for Obama after his first term and posted links and reasons why here in PW years ago....

The ironic part is that I used Politifact to discredit Obama, with pages and pages of broken promises and out right lies....

Donald's water boys are not open to any of that truth, they remain deaf, dumb and blind on purpose....

Typical of political lockstepping in either party....

Don't forget I didn't think Obama deserved a second term, good luck getting a Trumplican to actually say that....
Most Americans are being helped financially by Trump. This did not happen under Obama. Only the rich made any money during the Obama years.

You probably don't believe that the lower paid workers now have the fastest growing incomes. That is happening under Trump, it did NOT happen with Obama.

We know Trump is kind of a reprobate. I don't make excuses for him. Obama helped other countries more than his own.
__________________
The socialist / Leftist fringe, now controls the Democrat party. Unfortunately the moderate/Liberal left, doesn't realize it.
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2019, 01:03 PM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,565
Thanks: 4
Thanked 252 Times in 224 Posts
Default Re: Soros and Snopes CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyB View Post
So that really isn't a picture of the Snopes guy?

They probably didn't have any employees for quite some time after they began.

All I care about is the Soros-Snopes connection.

https://www.owler.com/company/snopes
Still posting dumb sh!t I see. (The guy shaking hands with Soros in the picture on the left is the Prime Minister of Hungary. The guy shaking hands with Soros in the picture on the right is some other guy with no connection whatsoever with snopes.)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Constant_Slothrop For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
and, ceo, snopes, soros

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0