Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Trump won’t have to release his #taxreturns to get on #California’s 2020 primary bal at the General Forum; Originally Posted by cnredd You know what's ironic?... That sentence is something Biden would say... True, Biden doesn't make sense ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 11-23-2019, 12:23 AM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,966
Thanks: 1,260
Thanked 1,722 Times in 1,303 Posts
Default Re: Trump won’t have to release his #taxreturns to get on #California’s 2020 primary

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
You know what's ironic?...

That sentence is something Biden would say...
True, Biden doesn't make sense sometimes. Of course I'm still trying to decipher everything that comes of tRUmps mouth, so making sense obviously doesn't matter any more if you want to be president.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 272.

-- SOURCE --

"I desperately want to be optimistic for the GOP because the nation needs it to be healthy and thriving, but looking at it now, it's hard to see it as anything other than unsalvageable. Worse, it's truly become a menace to liberty in America."
- Evan McMullin
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 11-23-2019, 12:36 AM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,966
Thanks: 1,260
Thanked 1,722 Times in 1,303 Posts
Default Re: Trump won’t have to release his #taxreturns to get on #California’s 2020 primary

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyB View Post
Is this the point where I start complaining about activist judges? Oh wait, no only conservatives do that.

After reading the judgement this was obviously the right call.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 272.

-- SOURCE --

"I desperately want to be optimistic for the GOP because the nation needs it to be healthy and thriving, but looking at it now, it's hard to see it as anything other than unsalvageable. Worse, it's truly become a menace to liberty in America."
- Evan McMullin
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 11-25-2019, 06:33 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,661
Thanks: 8,107
Thanked 5,688 Times in 3,250 Posts
Default Re: Trump won’t have to release his #taxreturns to get on #California’s 2020 primary

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Is this the point where I start complaining about activist judges? Oh wait, no only conservatives do that.

After reading the judgement this was obviously the right call.
Apparently you don't understand what activism is. This is the opposite.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 11-25-2019, 11:12 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,894
Thanks: 6,226
Thanked 6,448 Times in 4,382 Posts
Default Re: Trump won’t have to release his #taxreturns to get on #California’s 2020 primary

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Is this the point where I start complaining about activist judges? Oh wait, no only conservatives do that.

After reading the judgement this was obviously the right call.
Everyone should be against activist judges, shouldn't they?

An activist judge disregards the constitution and laws of the land to push an idealistic agenda.

The reason the right complains, is because only the left wants that type of judge.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 11-26-2019, 11:55 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,966
Thanks: 1,260
Thanked 1,722 Times in 1,303 Posts
Default Re: Trump won’t have to release his #taxreturns to get on #California’s 2020 primary

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
Apparently you don't understand what activism is. This is the opposite.
Apparently you don't know how to read.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 272.

-- SOURCE --

"I desperately want to be optimistic for the GOP because the nation needs it to be healthy and thriving, but looking at it now, it's hard to see it as anything other than unsalvageable. Worse, it's truly become a menace to liberty in America."
- Evan McMullin
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 11-26-2019, 11:58 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,966
Thanks: 1,260
Thanked 1,722 Times in 1,303 Posts
Default Re: Trump won’t have to release his #taxreturns to get on #California’s 2020 primary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
Everyone should be against activist judges, shouldn't they?

An activist judge disregards the constitution and laws of the land to push an idealistic agenda.

The reason the right complains, is because only the left wants that type of judge.

No, right wing morons like you complain whenever a judge rules something that you disagree with for political reasons. The problem is that you are too lazy to educate yourself on most issues, so you just bleet whatever you hear on right wing hate talk radio or fox news. The effect is that you have no idea what you are talking about most times and when a judge makes a ruling that fox news told you to disagree with you fall right in line like the good little cultist you are.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 272.

-- SOURCE --

"I desperately want to be optimistic for the GOP because the nation needs it to be healthy and thriving, but looking at it now, it's hard to see it as anything other than unsalvageable. Worse, it's truly become a menace to liberty in America."
- Evan McMullin
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2019, 07:32 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,661
Thanks: 8,107
Thanked 5,688 Times in 3,250 Posts
Default Re: Trump won’t have to release his #taxreturns to get on #California’s 2020 primary

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Apparently you don't know how to read.
Yes, I can read. But in addition, I can also comprehend the written word. That is something that you should really look into.

(I know that comprehend is a big word, but if you just copy it into a Google page, it will tell you exactly what it means.)

Have a great day.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2019, 07:42 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,661
Thanks: 8,107
Thanked 5,688 Times in 3,250 Posts
Default Re: Trump won’t have to release his #taxreturns to get on #California’s 2020 primary

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
No, right wing morons like you complain whenever a judge rules something that you disagree with for political reasons. The problem is that you are too lazy to educate yourself on most issues, so you just bleet whatever you hear on right wing hate talk radio or fox news. The effect is that you have no idea what you are talking about most times and when a judge makes a ruling that fox news told you to disagree with you fall right in line like the good little cultist you are.
Instead of throwing around insults on mommy and daddies computer while they are away from the house while you spend some time out of the basement, why don't you explain to us "rubes" why the court got this one wrong and why it is a case of activism as you earlier stated?

Perhaps if you would engage in actual debate, people may be more willing to discuss issues with you. But that does take some effort and a willingness to actually THINK about issues instead of just have FEELINGS about them. Why don't you give it a try? Here let me show you how.

I believe that the court got this one right because the Constitution (you know, that pesky document written in 1787 by our Founding Fathers) laid out the criteria necessary for a person to seek the office of President of the United States in Article II, Section 1, Clause 5. Nowhere in that stated criteria does submitting one's tax returns exist. Therefore, California was attempting to amend the Constitution by requiring all candidates to do something that was NOT required by the Constitution.

See, that's how it's done. If you disagree with the decision, calling me a moron or a useful idiot does not really address the topic of the thread. It may make you feel better or allow you to believe that you are superior because you told me how it is, but it does nothing to advance your position. You should instead try to explain why the court's decision was wrong in this specific case. If you do so in a logical and coherent manner, others may join in and either side with you and offer other reason that would support your argument, or those of us that could see your argument and either change our positions or offer counter opinions as to why your position is in error.

Go ahead, give it a try.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 12-06-2019, 02:25 AM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,966
Thanks: 1,260
Thanked 1,722 Times in 1,303 Posts
Default Re: Trump won’t have to release his #taxreturns to get on #California’s 2020 primary

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
Instead of throwing around insults on mommy and daddies computer while they are away from the house while you spend some time out of the basement, why don't you explain to us "rubes" why the court got this one wrong and why it is a case of activism as you earlier stated?
Like I said earlier (if you bothered to actually read what I posted), I agreed with the ruling you dumbass.


Quote:
Perhaps if you would engage in actual debate, people may be more willing to discuss issues with you. But that does take some effort and a willingness to actually THINK about issues instead of just have FEELINGS about them. Why don't you give it a try? Here let me show you how.
I'm not worried about debating morons like you who can't even bother to read what people write. You don't even read the articles you post before submitting them half the time. You are the epitome of a useful idiot. The fact that you seem to be happy about that is the worst part.

__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 272.

-- SOURCE --

"I desperately want to be optimistic for the GOP because the nation needs it to be healthy and thriving, but looking at it now, it's hard to see it as anything other than unsalvageable. Worse, it's truly become a menace to liberty in America."
- Evan McMullin
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 12-06-2019, 05:21 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,661
Thanks: 8,107
Thanked 5,688 Times in 3,250 Posts
Default Re: Trump won’t have to release his #taxreturns to get on #California’s 2020 primary

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Like I said earlier (if you bothered to actually read what I posted), I agreed with the ruling you dumbass.




I'm not worried about debating morons like you who can't even bother to read what people write. You don't even read the articles you post before submitting them half the time. You are the epitome of a useful idiot. The fact that you seem to be happy about that is the worst part.

And yet again, my point is proven.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#california’s, #taxreturns, 2020, bal, get, have, his, primary, release, trump, won’t

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0