Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss WH denies that Trump has health problems at the General Forum; https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...111835003.html Here is the next conspiracy that will be spread. Democrats will be saying that Trump won't last another 4 ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2019, 11:24 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,143
Thanks: 5,460
Thanked 5,935 Times in 4,052 Posts
Default WH denies that Trump has health problems

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...111835003.html


Here is the next conspiracy that will be spread. Democrats will be saying that Trump won't last another 4 years, so don't vote for him.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2019, 11:30 AM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 12,932
Thanks: 11,011
Thanked 9,163 Times in 5,694 Posts
Default Re: WH denies that Trump has health problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...111835003.html


Here is the next conspiracy that will be spread. Democrats will be saying that Trump won't last another 4 years, so don't vote for him.
I'm waiting for the declaration that he is a pod person.....
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you don't laugh at yourself, a whole bunch of people will volunteer to do it for you
I never lose. I either win, or I learn....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GottaGo For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2019, 11:47 AM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,894
Thanks: 1,232
Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,285 Posts
Default Re: WH denies that Trump has health problems

Yeah. Because the white house has never lied before. So was it a heart attack or a panick attack as he realized him and his family will end up in prison? Or did he just snort too much adderral?
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 272.

-- SOURCE --

"I desperately want to be optimistic for the GOP because the nation needs it to be healthy and thriving, but looking at it now, it's hard to see it as anything other than unsalvageable. Worse, it's truly become a menace to liberty in America."
- Evan McMullin
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2019, 12:07 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,143
Thanks: 5,460
Thanked 5,935 Times in 4,052 Posts
Default Re: WH denies that Trump has health problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Yeah. Because the white house has never lied before. So was it a heart attack or a panick attack as he realized him and his family will end up in prison? Or did he just snort too much adderral?
I think it was all of the above, and then some.

It probably happened while he was pushing old people off a cliff, right after he burned some puppies alive.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2019, 12:53 PM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 12,932
Thanks: 11,011
Thanked 9,163 Times in 5,694 Posts
Default Re: WH denies that Trump has health problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Yeah. Because the white house has never lied before. So was it a heart attack or a panick attack as he realized him and his family will end up in prison? Or did he just snort too much adderral?
Please specify why you feel 'he and his family' would end up in prison. While there are any number of things up for discussion, I don't believe you could possibly specify what he would end up in jail for, much less the rest of his family.

"Obstruction' seems to be a favorite of some, but they cannot explain what he actually obstructed. Can you?
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you don't laugh at yourself, a whole bunch of people will volunteer to do it for you
I never lose. I either win, or I learn....
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2019, 01:58 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,143
Thanks: 5,460
Thanked 5,935 Times in 4,052 Posts
Default Re: WH denies that Trump has health problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
Please specify why you feel 'he and his family' would end up in prison. While there are any number of things up for discussion, I don't believe you could possibly specify what he would end up in jail for, much less the rest of his family.

"Obstruction' seems to be a favorite of some, but they cannot explain what he actually obstructed. Can you?
RS would like to see them in prison because he does not like them. The left is very intolerant of those that do not think like they do.

That is why they call the right intolerant.

You always know what the left is doing and thinking, by what they say the right is doing and thinking. It's the most common attorney tactic.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2019, 02:31 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,894
Thanks: 1,232
Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,285 Posts
Default Re: WH denies that Trump has health problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
Please specify why you feel 'he and his family' would end up in prison. While there are any number of things up for discussion, I don't believe you could possibly specify what he would end up in jail for, much less the rest of his family.

"Obstruction' seems to be a favorite of some, but they cannot explain what he actually obstructed. Can you?
You are either remarkably ignorant of whats been going on or are being dishonest.

Take 18 U.S. Code § 872: “Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.” It’s not hard to grasp:

“Whoever, being an officer, or employee of the United States or any department or agency thereof, or representing himself to be or assuming to act as such, under color or pretense of office or employment commits or attempts an act of extortion, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

Not only has tRump admitted to exorting Ukraine, several of his own staffers including the Ambassador to Ukraine have confirmed it.

There is also the Bribery which is not only illegal but specifically mentioned in the Constitution in regards to being an impeachable offense. Again, both of those things are not up for debate. They have been confirmed by multiple people under oath, all of which were chosen and selected by tRUmp to work in his administration.

As for the obstruction charges, yes, Mueller laid out ten separate instances of Obstruction of Justice in his report.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/obstruct...eport-heat-map

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ustice-summary


There are also the many campaign finance violations that tRUmp engaged in during his campaign, some of which he directed Michael Cohen to do and he ended up being imprisoned for.

https://www.citizensforethics.org/a-...-to-defraud-2/

We are also finding out in regards to the Roger Stone trial, that tRUmp lied and committed perjury when he submitted his answers to the Special Counsel. he claimed he had no knowledge of the wikileaks email dumps, yet Rick Gates testified under oath that the President not only knew but was directing Roger Stone to do it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/18/u...peachment.html


And this is ignoring the decades that tRUmp and his crime family spent laundering money for the Russian mob among other crimes.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 272.

-- SOURCE --

"I desperately want to be optimistic for the GOP because the nation needs it to be healthy and thriving, but looking at it now, it's hard to see it as anything other than unsalvageable. Worse, it's truly become a menace to liberty in America."
- Evan McMullin
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2019, 02:38 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,143
Thanks: 5,460
Thanked 5,935 Times in 4,052 Posts
Default Re: WH denies that Trump has health problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
You are either remarkably ignorant of whats been going on or are being dishonest.

Take 18 U.S. Code § 872: “Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.” It’s not hard to grasp:

“Whoever, being an officer, or employee of the United States or any department or agency thereof, or representing himself to be or assuming to act as such, under color or pretense of office or employment commits or attempts an act of extortion, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

Not only has tRump admitted to exorting Ukraine, several of his own staffers including the Ambassador to Ukraine have confirmed it.

There is also the Bribery which is not only illegal but specifically mentioned in the Constitution in regards to being an impeachable offense. Again, both of those things are not up for debate. They have been confirmed by multiple people under oath, all of which were chosen and selected by tRUmp to work in his administration.

As for the obstruction charges, yes, Mueller laid out ten separate instances of Obstruction of Justice in his report.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/obstruct...eport-heat-map

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ustice-summary


There are also the many campaign finance violations that tRUmp engaged in during his campaign, some of which he directed Michael Cohen to do and he ended up being imprisoned for.

https://www.citizensforethics.org/a-...-to-defraud-2/

We are also finding out in regards to the Roger Stone trial, that tRUmp lied and committed perjury when he submitted his answers to the Special Counsel. he claimed he had no knowledge of the wikileaks email dumps, yet Rick Gates testified under oath that the President not only knew but was directing Roger Stone to do it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/18/u...peachment.html


And this is ignoring the decades that tRUmp and his crime family spent laundering money for the Russian mob among other crimes.
So you admit that the Biden video clearly shows bribery and Quid Pro Quo, right? It is not up for debate, it is on video in his own words, it isn't hearsay like everything about Trump.

Can you tell us what you will do after Trump wins again in 2020? I know it will be hard, but the Socialists in America will make it impossible for Democrats.

You would be better off going after them, if you want to see another Dem in the white house
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2019, 02:41 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,894
Thanks: 1,232
Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,285 Posts
Default Re: WH denies that Trump has health problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
RS would like to see them in prison because he does not like them. The left is very intolerant of those that do not think like they do.

That is why they call the right intolerant.

You always know what the left is doing and thinking, by what they say the right is doing and thinking. It's the most common attorney tactic.
I want to see them in prison because they are criminals. You can see some of the crimes he's committed just while in office up above.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 272.

-- SOURCE --

"I desperately want to be optimistic for the GOP because the nation needs it to be healthy and thriving, but looking at it now, it's hard to see it as anything other than unsalvageable. Worse, it's truly become a menace to liberty in America."
- Evan McMullin
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2019, 02:43 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,894
Thanks: 1,232
Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,285 Posts
Default Re: WH denies that Trump has health problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
So you admit that the Biden video clearly shows bribery and Quid Pro Quo, right? It is not up for debate, it is on video in his own words, it isn't hearsay like everything about Trump.

Can you tell us what you will do after Trump wins again in 2020? I know it will be hard, but the Socialists in America will make it impossible for Democrats.

You would be better off going after them, if you want to see another Dem in the white house
Even if that were true, is your argument that its ok for tRUmp to commit bribery and extortion because you believe Biden did?

See the difference between you and I, is that if Biden were guilty of that I'd say lock him up too. You seem to be trying to use that nonsense as a defense of tRUmp.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 272.

-- SOURCE --

"I desperately want to be optimistic for the GOP because the nation needs it to be healthy and thriving, but looking at it now, it's hard to see it as anything other than unsalvageable. Worse, it's truly become a menace to liberty in America."
- Evan McMullin
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
denies, has, health, problems, that, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0