Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real at the General Forum; Originally Posted by FrancSevin I can see it. Do YOU!!! Independence Day, the movie, was FICTION! Jus' sayin' I have ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 09-19-2019, 06:51 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,521
Thanks: 950
Thanked 7,765 Times in 5,557 Posts
Default Re: The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
I can see it. Do YOU!!!

Independence Day, the movie, was FICTION!

Jus' sayin'
I have no idea what, in the name of Columbus's butthole, you are talking about.
Reply With Quote
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 09-19-2019, 08:24 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,960
Thanks: 11,221
Thanked 15,496 Times in 8,331 Posts
Default Re: The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
I have no idea what, in the name of Columbus's butthole, you are talking about.
And I am not surprised.

Not my fault. You're the one who is pissy

Independence Day is a campy film about aliens with super technologies taking over our planet. None of our weapons could defeat them. Jeff Goldbloom and Will Smith somehow do it with wisecracks and a computer virus. Stupid plot.

The story has more Hollywood clichés than a John Wayne/Dean Martin western.

If and when the intergalactic beings come here, we will most likely have no defenses that will compare to their technologies. Your comment about being prepared with our current weapons is ludicrous at best. Ignorant of reality at worst.

Let us hope, if they do ever come, they do so in peace.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
  #43 (permalink)  
Old 09-19-2019, 08:50 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,521
Thanks: 950
Thanked 7,765 Times in 5,557 Posts
Default Re: The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
And I am not surprised.

Not my fault. You're the one who is pissy

Independence Day is a campy film about aliens with super technologies taking over our planet. None of our weapons could defeat them. Jeff Goldbloom and Will Smith somehow do it with wisecracks and a computer virus. Stupid plot.

The story has more Hollywood clichés than a John Wayne/Dean Martin western.

If and when the intergalactic beings come here, we will most likely have no defenses that will compare to their technologies. Your comment about being prepared with our current weapons is ludicrous at best. Ignorant of reality at worst.

Let us hope, if they do ever come, they do so in peace.

Stop it! You're scaring me. I do detect a person who takes some space alien visit seriously, though.

Manitou's regular community service advice--

People who post anything online should refrain from doing so when they are drunk, high, sleepy, in stupid mode, or feeling insecure.

Not aiming the above at anybody, so don't get your panties in a wad, people.
Reply With Quote
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2019, 10:17 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,512
Thanks: 10,135
Thanked 8,692 Times in 5,738 Posts
Default Re: The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Stop it! You're scaring me. I do detect a person who takes some space alien visit seriously, though.

Manitou's regular community service advice--

People who post anything online should refrain from doing so when they are drunk, high, sleepy, in stupid mode, or feeling insecure.

Not aiming the above at anybody, so don't get your panties in a wad, people.
Don't be scared Mani, they won't want you, your too grouchy.
Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2019, 10:33 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,960
Thanks: 11,221
Thanked 15,496 Times in 8,331 Posts
Default Re: The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Stop it! You're scaring me. I do detect a person who takes some space alien visit seriously, though.

Manitou's regular community service advice--

People who post anything online should refrain from doing so when they are drunk, high, sleepy, in stupid mode, or feeling insecure.

Not aiming the above at anybody, so don't get your panties in a wad, people.
I am none of the above. You keep trying to make a case, perhaps because you refuse to accept the possibility that we are not alone. That is simply a state of being intentionally ignorant. Not drunk, or crazy, or scared.


Question; Why does my logic have you scared?


I'm not saying we aren't alone. Or that we are not beings determined to survive. But the reality is, if a culture has the ability to travel intergalactically, and they arrive here to conquer, it is unlikely we can currently defend ourselves. We all do have the ability to make the choice to die trying. However, we would be foolish to assume the encounter must end in conflict.

I would suggest, again, it is unlikely such extra terrestrials were not of good conscience. Let us hope so.

It is a simple statement of logic. Why do you so stubbornly have such issues with it?
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2019, 10:57 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,521
Thanks: 950
Thanked 7,765 Times in 5,557 Posts
Default Re: The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
I am none of the above. You keep trying to make a case, perhaps because you refuse to accept the possibility that we are not alone. That is simply a state of being intentionally ignorant. Not drunk, or crazy, or scared.


Question; Why does my logic have you scared?


I'm not saying we aren't alone. Or that we are not beings determined to survive. But the reality is, if a culture has the ability to travel intergalactically, and they arrive here to conquer, it is unlikely we can currently defend ourselves. We all do have the ability to make the choice to die trying. However, we would be foolish to assume the encounter must end in conflict.

I would suggest, again, it is unlikely such extra terrestrials were not of good conscience. Let us hope so.

It is a simple statement of logic. Why do you so stubbornly have such issues with it?
AYYY, Chihuahua! You seem to take things too seriously!

Picture this scenario:

There is a town celebration held on some big field one day. Suddenly, a blinding flash of light appears in front of the gathering, and POOF! About a thousand cavemen and cavewomen and cavekids appear. The cavemen are armed with spears and even some modern (for that period) bows and arrows. The women are all adorned with gold jewelry. Gold! What the Aztecs called "the excrement of the gods". What are the first words out of everybody's mouths? Something like
"WTF?"
I would say.

What do you think would happen after the shock?

I say that event or similar is what might happen if those worm holes or whatever start activating themselves and automatically transport some of those highly advanced civilization people here. Who knows?
Reply With Quote
  #47 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2019, 11:17 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,960
Thanks: 11,221
Thanked 15,496 Times in 8,331 Posts
Default Re: The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
AYYY, Chihuahua! You seem to take things too seriously!

Picture this scenario:

There is a town celebration held on some big field one day. Suddenly, a blinding flash of light appears in front of the gathering, and POOF! About a thousand cavemen and cavewomen and cavekids appear. The cavemen are armed with spears and even some modern (for that period) bows and arrows. The women are all adorned with gold jewelry. Gold! What the Aztecs called "the excrement of the gods". What are the first words out of everybody's mouths? Something like
"WTF?"
I would say.

What do you think would happen after the shock?

I say that event or similar is what might happen if those worm holes or whatever start activating themselves and automatically transport some of those highly advanced civilization people here. Who knows?
I don't do "what if's"

You refuse to get it so,,,;

I no longer care.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE

Last edited by FrancSevin; 09-20-2019 at 11:23 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2019, 11:25 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,521
Thanks: 950
Thanked 7,765 Times in 5,557 Posts
Default Re: The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
You refuse to get it so,,,;

I no longer care.
Yeah. Those advanced alien visits can really get some people into serious mode. I'll stop too.
Reply With Quote
  #49 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2019, 11:28 AM
CindyB's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,773
Thanks: 10,630
Thanked 5,989 Times in 3,689 Posts
Default Re: The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
And I am not surprised.

Not my fault. You're the one who is pissy

Independence Day is a campy film about aliens with super technologies taking over our planet. None of our weapons could defeat them. Jeff Goldbloom and Will Smith somehow do it with wisecracks and a computer virus. Stupid plot.

The story has more Hollywood clichés than a John Wayne/Dean Martin western.

If and when the intergalactic beings come here, we will most likely have no defenses that will compare to their technologies. Your comment about being prepared with our current weapons is ludicrous at best. Ignorant of reality at worst.

Let us hope, if they do ever come, they do so in peace.
HEY I LOVED that movie, it's one of my favorites, I love alien invasion movies. Terminator Dark Fate comes out November 1st and Linda Hamilton will reprise her role as Sarah Conner,
she trained for a year for it, she's 62 now and a real bad ass according to the trailer. And of course Arnold will be in it.


On another note, I want to go see Rambo Last Blood this weekend.
__________________

“LET’S GO BRANDON”
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CindyB For This Useful Post:
  #50 (permalink)  
Old 09-20-2019, 11:32 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,960
Thanks: 11,221
Thanked 15,496 Times in 8,331 Posts
Default Re: The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyB View Post
HEY I LOVED that movie, it's one of my favorites, I love alien invasion movies. Terminator Dark Fate comes out November 1st and Linda Hamilton will reprise her role as Sarah Conner,
she trained for a year for it, she's 62 now and a real bad ass according to the trailer. And of course Arnold will be in it.


On another note, I want to go see Rambo Last Blood this weekend.
I am with you on all of this. My wife loves "Independence Day. " So I HAVE to watch it. Linda Hamilton I'll watch on purpose.
Just remember, they are fictional.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
are, navy, real, says, the, those, ufo, videos

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0