Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Jeffery Epstein arrested... at the General Forum; Epstein has already spent time in Jail in Europe as a pedophile, Bill Clinton made at least 14 flights to ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2019, 08:41 AM
Jaaaman's Avatar
Outing liberal stupidity
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 386
Thanks: 676
Thanked 203 Times in 134 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaaaman Send a message via Skype™ to Jaaaman
Exclamation Jeffery Epstein arrested...

Epstein has already spent time in Jail in Europe as a pedophile, Bill Clinton made at least 14 flights to Epstein's orgy island, Epstein also was a campaign fund bundler for the Clinton's... do those relationships count also?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-lo...eviously-known
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaaaman For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2019, 10:35 AM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,816
Thanks: 1,570
Thanked 8,985 Times in 5,745 Posts
Default Re: Jeffery Epstein arrested...

Bill Clinton, and Alan Dershowitz, and Donald Trump; all have associated with Jeff Epstein in some way. My view is simple: If there are others that can be implicated, and Epstein squeals on them, be prepared to accept that folks on your side might be caught up in this.

I'm just glad this scum finally might get what he's had coming.
__________________
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, on pedophile Jeff Epstein.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WallyWager For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,039
Thanks: 466
Thanked 6,315 Times in 4,562 Posts
Default Re: Jeffery Epstein arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Bill Clinton, and Alan Dershowitz, and Donald Trump; all have associated with Jeff Epstein in some way. My view is simple: If there are others that can be implicated, and Epstein squeals on them, be prepared to accept that folks on your side might be caught up in this.

I'm just glad this scum finally might get what he's had coming.
Whoever engaged in pedophilia deserves a peepee whacking, no matter who it is. I don't care if he or she found a cure for cancer and every other disease in the world.

Epstein might try to make a finger-pointing deal with the prosecution, but when you're protected by "powerful" friends, like the Clintons are, good luck with that. If Trump is implicated in this, the same thing. For all iinvolved, too bad so sad.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Manitou For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2019, 01:43 PM
Jaaaman's Avatar
Outing liberal stupidity
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 386
Thanks: 676
Thanked 203 Times in 134 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaaaman Send a message via Skype™ to Jaaaman
Default Re: Jeffery Epstein arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post

I'm just glad this scum finally might get what he's had coming.
I am with you 100% there.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2019, 02:04 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 54,681
Thanks: 2,189
Thanked 34,660 Times in 19,989 Posts
Default Re: Jeffery Epstein arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Bill Clinton, and Alan Dershowitz, and Donald Trump; all have associated with Jeff Epstein in some way. My view is simple: If there are others that can be implicated, and Epstein squeals on them, be prepared to accept that folks on your side might be caught up in this.
Agreed...I just KNEW both sides will mention people from "their side" with associations to Epstein...

Personally, I think "associations" is too broad...People who have been to Epstein's private estate, where most of the underage sexual relations took place, should be looked at with MUCH more skepticism...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2019, 02:10 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,815
Thanks: 10,258
Thanked 6,401 Times in 4,362 Posts
Default Re: Jeffery Epstein arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaaaman View Post
Epstein has already spent time in Jail in Europe as a pedophile, Bill Clinton made at least 14 flights to Epstein's orgy island, Epstein also was a campaign fund bundler for the Clinton's... do those relationships count also?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-lo...eviously-known
Another day in court, I hope justice wins out this time.
He's already beat the jail time in the previous case.
we'll see how this goes.

As far as him telling on the Clintons or other high profilers go, well, I suspect they all have damning info on each other.
Also if Epstein decides to talk, I wouldn't be surprised if he has a sudden heart attack or a tragic accident or maybe even decide to kill himself... with a gun that he's never owned.

just sayin', things happen to uhh "distraught" "guilt ridden" "sullen" souls... who might testify in court or sumpthin.
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2019, 02:12 PM
Jaaaman's Avatar
Outing liberal stupidity
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 386
Thanks: 676
Thanked 203 Times in 134 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaaaman Send a message via Skype™ to Jaaaman
Default Re: Jeffery Epstein arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
People who have been to Epstein's private estate, where most of the underage sexual relations took place, should be looked at with MUCH more skepticism...
Yes, absolutely.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2019, 02:15 PM
Jaaaman's Avatar
Outing liberal stupidity
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 386
Thanks: 676
Thanked 203 Times in 134 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaaaman Send a message via Skype™ to Jaaaman
Default Re: Jeffery Epstein arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post

just sayin', things happen to uhh "distraught" "guilt ridden" "sullen" souls... who might testify in court or sumpthin.
*hack, cough... Vince Foster... hack, cough*
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaaaman For This Useful Post:
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2019, 06:16 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 80,848
Thanks: 55,298
Thanked 26,215 Times in 18,752 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Jeffery Epstein arrested...

didn't he already go to jail? I thought he was in jail
__________________
"The President's not a racist." He just plays one on TV".~ Emsley Wyatt
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2019, 06:23 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 80,848
Thanks: 55,298
Thanked 26,215 Times in 18,752 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Jeffery Epstein arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Agreed...I just KNEW both sides will mention people from "their side" with associations to Epstein...

Personally, I think "associations" is too broad...People who have been to Epstein's private estate, where most of the underage sexual relations took place, should be looked at with MUCH more skepticism...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
Another day in court, I hope justice wins out this time.
He's already beat the jail time in the previous case.
we'll see how this goes.

As far as him telling on the Clintons or other high profilers go, well, I suspect they all have damning info on each other.
Also if Epstein decides to talk, I wouldn't be surprised if he has a sudden heart attack or a tragic accident or maybe even decide to kill himself... with a gun that he's never owned.

just sayin', things happen to uhh "distraught" "guilt ridden" "sullen" souls... who might testify in court or sumpthin.
Clay LaVerne Shaw (conspiracy to murder JFK) had godawful wild parties: yes
These people really are the definition of corrupt (to their very souls).
__________________
"The President's not a racist." He just plays one on TV".~ Emsley Wyatt
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
arrested, epstein, jeffery

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0