Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss A new allegation on Trump's Behavior at the General Forum; Page 2. Anyone admit to Trump being their hero yet? Wry Catcher said there were some. Waiting for 'em....

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 07:41 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,547
Thanks: 1,966
Thanked 13,203 Times in 8,265 Posts
Default Re: A new allegation on Trump's Behavior

Page 2. Anyone admit to Trump being their hero yet? Wry Catcher said there were some. Waiting for 'em.
__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 07:50 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,237
Thanks: 9,830
Thanked 8,133 Times in 4,829 Posts
Default Re: A new allegation on Trump's Behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wry Catcher View Post
MY use of "hero" was hyperbole, supporter would have been too mundane. One of the posts above mentioned this alleged rape occurred 25 years ago, ask yourself, do you recall traumatic incidents from your youth? Have you never reported some incidents in your past to anyone which might embarrass you or upset another person?

Motive in this case does not seem to be a valued criticism, since every women who has alleged Trump was misappropriate with them has been called lairs and worse in the media and by The President's Press Secretary.

BTW, in the link it is reported that the alleged victim told to friends about the incident, both verified her statement.

It really doesn't matter, the Dept. of Justice has a policy a sitting president cannot be indicted (or subpoenaed?); however, the voters will see Trump for what he is, and for sure he is not presidential, nor is he morally able to wield the power he has been given.
No sir. Your use of hero was straight out of the liberal instruction manual. Page 223 if I remember correctly.

To the bolded. That's your confirmation that this new allegation is fact?
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 08:03 PM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Counselor
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 925
Thanks: 4
Thanked 162 Times in 144 Posts
Default Re: A new allegation on Trump's Behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
A left wing writer for Elle is now saying she was raped back in the 90's by Mr. Trump? And I'm supposed to believe her why?

You're correct. You'd think these women would have learned something from the other po' victims who suddenly had a memory jog and now remember something that happened 30 or so years ago. But when that's all you got. Run with it.

Ford was no alleged victim. Ford was a political activist in DiFi's district who along with DiFi concoted a fairy tale with the hope that they could bring down a SCOTUS with a bogus claim.

The left needs to come up with something new and quickly. Recycling old failed tries won't cut it. Without that they will have 4 more years to come up with something new.
If only someone could dig up an old tape of Trump on a live mic confessing to sexually assaulting women. That should do it, right?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Constant_Slothrop For This Useful Post:
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 08:06 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 81,341
Thanks: 55,446
Thanked 26,269 Times in 18,795 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: A new allegation on Trump's Behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
It wasn't actually anything. So far the score is Trump wins 23. Accusers? 0.
25 Trump wins if you count Kavanaugh and the pissing hookers incident.

Woman has written 5 books and hundreds of articles. And not a whisper. And now with a new book 6 coming out, suddenly a vivid recall.
she didnt suddenly recall it. she just didnt want to go throught the bullsh*t. this was autobiographical and the incident was mentioned.
as for kavenaugh half the country believes he did do that. and whole lotta people believe the pee tape.
that tape is not an issue if it exists. it would have been consensual sex.
__________________
@StephenKing
Sometimes I feel like screaming, "Everybody knows that Trump is as crooked as a broken nose and as dumb as a fencepost. Just quit sh*tting around and get him the f*ck out of there."
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 08:22 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,039
Thanks: 9,270
Thanked 12,692 Times in 6,987 Posts
Default Re: A new allegation on Trump's Behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wry Catcher View Post
MY use of "hero" was hyperbole, supporter would have been too mundane. One of the posts above mentioned this alleged rape occurred 25 years ago, ask yourself, do you recall traumatic incidents from your youth? Have you never reported some incidents in your past to anyone which might embarrass you or upset another person?

Motive in this case does not seem to be a valued criticism, since every women who has alleged Trump was misappropriate with them has been called lairs and worse in the media and by The President's Press Secretary.

BTW, in the link it is reported that the alleged victim told to friends about the incident, both verified her statement.

It really doesn't matter, the Dept. of Justice has a policy a sitting president cannot be indicted (or subpoenaed?); however, the voters will see Trump for what he is, and for sure he is not presidential, nor is he morally able to wield the power he has been given.
Voters???
Yeah, that's what happened last time in 2016 with over 62 MILLION of them despite the headlines. And all he had going for him was promises and an incompetent liar for an opponent.

This next time in 2020 will be worse. I am talking, of course, about the headlines. But so far, based on campaign attendance, if you add up all the folks, enthusiastically supporting all the Democratic candidates, one might reach a total with 5 digits.

American voters will likely vote with their wallets this time. Trump's bachelor transgressions will hardly weigh in. That's not a support of the guy. That's a support for demonstrated competency that put the money in their wallets.

BTW; I do wish you lefties would stop hiding your arguments behind the DOJ policy of not indicting a sitting President. Chicken sh!t Robert Mueller pulled the same crap because he could not find and prove a crime. A crime proven is a crime indictable after the Presidency is over.

Show us the crime proven. Then see how the loyalty falls. Or do you think conservatives will equivocate like ya'll did with Bill Clinton's dalliances?

Don't count on it.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 08:26 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,039
Thanks: 9,270
Thanked 12,692 Times in 6,987 Posts
Default Re: A new allegation on Trump's Behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
she didnt suddenly recall it. she just didnt want to go throught the bullsh*t. this was autobiographical and the incident was mentioned.
as for kavenaugh half the country believes he did do that. and whole lotta people believe the pee tape.
that tape is not an issue if it exists. it would have been consensual sex.
Again, A lie does not become a truth just because a majority "believe" it to be so.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 08:54 PM
Aide
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: 198
Thanks: 44
Thanked 39 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: A new allegation on Trump's Behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
No sir. Your use of hero was straight out of the liberal instruction manual. Page 223 if I remember correctly.

To the bolded. That's your confirmation that this new allegation is fact?
Hey, send me a copy of the manual, I'd like to see it. 223 pages? Wow, I've seen the Republican's conservative manual and it's one page, rule 1: "Follow the leader or be tossed under the bus as a RINO/CINO".

Of course the bold part is not proof of the allegation, unlike (Lock her up) chanted by rule 1 followers, I understand how an investigation works. Two witness statements are to be judged, and the trier of fact needs to verify the credibility of witnesses' testimony under oath, and any statement by the Defendant and the victim.

Of course the defendant can hide behind the 5th Amendment, something Trump once said only the guilty will plead the 5th.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d80f6ecbfa01
__________________
"When injustice become law, Resistence becomes duty"
Anonymous

IDIOT-GRAM: A phrase or sentence which lacks substance, thought or is thought provoking.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 09:02 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,547
Thanks: 1,966
Thanked 13,203 Times in 8,265 Posts
Default Re: A new allegation on Trump's Behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wry Catcher View Post
Trump Supporters will immediately defend their hero
Still waiting for a Trump supporter to say he's their hero like you claim.
__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 09:25 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,039
Thanks: 9,270
Thanked 12,692 Times in 6,987 Posts
Default Re: A new allegation on Trump's Behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wry Catcher View Post
Hey, send me a copy of the manual, I'd like to see it. 223 pages? Wow, I've seen the Republican's conservative manual and it's one page, rule 1: "Follow the leader or be tossed under the bus as a RINO/CINO".

Of course the bold part is not proof of the allegation, unlike (Lock her up) chanted by rule 1 followers, I understand how an investigation works. Two witness statements are to be judged, and the trier of fact needs to verify the credibility of witnesses' testimony under oath, and any statement by the Defendant and the victim.

Of course the defendant can hide behind the 5th Amendment, something Trump once said only the guilty will plead the 5th.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d80f6ecbfa01
Flag on the field. I'm calling that a lie by simple logic.

You have conflated Republican and Conservative. Both might be useful term in conversations, and are often confused, but they are not the same and are hardly interchangeable.

Don't feel too bad. It's a common mistake made by Never Trumpers and the plain ignorant. But then I repeat myself.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 10:24 PM
Aide
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: 198
Thanks: 44
Thanked 39 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: A new allegation on Trump's Behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Jello View Post
Still waiting for a Trump supporter to say he's their hero like you claim.
F Off. I explained it; I suppose you are desperate for attention and want others to believe you're clever. You're not.
__________________
"When injustice become law, Resistence becomes duty"
Anonymous

IDIOT-GRAM: A phrase or sentence which lacks substance, thought or is thought provoking.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
allegation, behavior, new, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0