Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Trump looking into pardoning military members accused or convicted of war crimes: rep at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Lollie So our President is a m0therfcker and a piece of sh!t. Wow, just wow. I am ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2019, 02:26 PM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,353
Thanks: 7
Thanked 359 Times in 318 Posts
Default Re: Trump looking into pardoning military members accused or convicted of war crimes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
So our President is a m0therfcker and a piece of sh!t.
Wow, just wow.
I am just as astonished as you are. I thought that voters could not possibly do something so insane as to elect someone so obviously vile and reprehensible as president. I was wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2019, 04:04 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,554
Thanks: 1,966
Thanked 13,208 Times in 8,270 Posts
Default Re: Trump looking into pardoning military members accused or convicted of war crimes:

__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hairy Jello For This Useful Post:
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2019, 04:29 PM
Lollie's Avatar
Essential Deplorable
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,895
Thanks: 15,698
Thanked 14,743 Times in 8,994 Posts
Default Re: Trump looking into pardoning military members accused or convicted of war crimes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
I am just as astonished as you are. I thought that voters could not possibly do something so insane as to elect someone so obviously vile and reprehensible as president. I was wrong.
Yeah well, before you ever joined this forum I was disgusted by Trump.
Did not want to see him elected.
But, people change their minds, I voted for him.
I think he's doing a good job, you don't.
So be it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lollie For This Useful Post:
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2019, 05:26 PM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,353
Thanks: 7
Thanked 359 Times in 318 Posts
Default Re: Trump looking into pardoning military members accused or convicted of war crimes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
Yeah well, before you ever joined this forum I was disgusted by Trump.
Did not want to see him elected.
But, people change their minds, I voted for him.
I think he's doing a good job, you don't.
So be it.
He’s the same incompetent, amoral scumbag he was before he started running and before the election. There’s no reason for anyone to change their opinion of him for the better. At some point, if you have a conscience, you will regret that vote.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2019, 05:54 PM
Lollie's Avatar
Essential Deplorable
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,895
Thanks: 15,698
Thanked 14,743 Times in 8,994 Posts
Default Re: Trump looking into pardoning military members accused or convicted of war crimes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
He’s the same incompetent, amoral scumbag he was before he started running and before the election. There’s no reason for anyone to change their opinion of him for the better. At some point, if you have a conscience, you will regret that vote.
There was a level of incompetence there for sure. I think as time has gone on, with the help of advisors and experience itself, he's grown into the role of President and does it well.
There are soooooo many things he does that never makes it to the msm.
Like hospital visits to children, visiting our wounded servicemen and women.
I know he can behave like a jackass, but that jackass is my president, yours and the rest of the country's.
Do you know I actually lost 2 friends because of my support of him?
My political beliefs for God sakes!
Two real life friends whom I've known for years.
My eldest son despises him and we cannot discuss him, so--- we don't!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lollie For This Useful Post:
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2019, 10:31 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,332
Thanks: 727
Thanked 7,098 Times in 5,076 Posts
Default Re: Trump looking into pardoning military members accused or convicted of war crimes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
Do you know I actually lost 2 friends because of my support of him?
My political beliefs for God sakes!
Two real life friends whom I've known for years.
My eldest son despises him and we cannot discuss him, so--- we don't!
For what it's worth, friends are friends because they like you, not because you stick with their political beliefs.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Manitou For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2019, 10:32 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,332
Thanks: 727
Thanked 7,098 Times in 5,076 Posts
Default Re: Trump looking into pardoning military members accused or convicted of war crimes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
He’s the same incompetent, amoral scumbag he was before he started running and before the election. There’s no reason for anyone to change their opinion of him for the better. At some point, if you have a conscience, you will regret that vote.
Your opinion and a rat's ass are about the same, so what's your point?
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2019, 10:34 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,332
Thanks: 727
Thanked 7,098 Times in 5,076 Posts
Default Re: Trump looking into pardoning military members accused or convicted of war crimes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
That it was theirs first?
No. It is actually-


NSFW



F*ck your safe space!
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2019, 06:16 AM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,353
Thanks: 7
Thanked 359 Times in 318 Posts
Default Re: Trump looking into pardoning military members accused or convicted of war crimes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Your opinion and a rat's ass are about the same, so what's your point?
Does it bother you to hear the truth, that you’re supporting a corrupt clown as president? As I said, anyone with a conscience will eventually regret their support of Trump and recognize how dangerous and foolish it was to elect him president. The morally bankrupt will probably never admit it to themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2019, 11:30 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,332
Thanks: 727
Thanked 7,098 Times in 5,076 Posts
Default Re: Trump looking into pardoning military members accused or convicted of war crimes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Does it bother you to hear the truth, that you’re supporting a corrupt clown as president? As I said, anyone with a conscience will eventually regret their support of Trump and recognize how dangerous and foolish it was to elect him president. The morally bankrupt will probably never admit it to themselves.


I haven't seen the truth from you. Do you understand that?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
accused, convicted, crimes, into, looking, members, military, pardoning, rep, trump, war

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0