Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Obama tied donors who trafficked aborted baby parts from Planned Parenthood, Arrested at the General Forum; Originally Posted by CindyB Bottom line, Salty agrees with killing babies and selling their body parts. I don't know that ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 03-04-2019, 06:40 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,496
Thanks: 9,193
Thanked 6,600 Times in 3,792 Posts
Default Re: Obama tied donors who trafficked aborted baby parts from Planned Parenthood, Arre

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyB View Post
Bottom line, Salty agrees with killing babies and selling their body parts.
I don't know that she agrees with it, but to defend those that support it without condemning the policy, sure seems to suggest support.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 03-04-2019, 08:06 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,606
Thanks: 56,095
Thanked 26,490 Times in 18,982 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Obama tied donors who trafficked aborted baby parts from Planned Parenthood, Arre

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
I don't know that she agrees with it, but to defend those that support it without condemning the policy, sure seems to suggest support.
bottom line you and cindy only know how to read headlines
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2019, 01:35 PM
CindyB's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,531
Thanks: 9,952
Thanked 5,777 Times in 3,572 Posts
Default Re: Obama tied donors who trafficked aborted baby parts from Planned Parenthood, Arre

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
bottom line you and cindy only know how to read headlines
bottom bottom bottom line, you defend baby killers who sell baby parts.
I'm sad for you Salty, I really am.
__________________
The Democrats are not after the truth, they are after the President.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CindyB For This Useful Post:
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2019, 04:11 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,915
Thanks: 10,265
Thanked 13,877 Times in 7,573 Posts
Default Re: Obama tied donors who trafficked aborted baby parts from Planned Parenthood, Arre

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
bottom line you and cindy only know how to read headlines
There is a reason the left so adamantly objects to the six week heartbeat legislation which most every pro-lifer could tolerate. At that point of gestation, there are very few viable body parts to sell.

PP is about THE MONEY.

And you a former anti abortion supporter now says, it is OK

Bottom line is you support those who support abortion. And you love to gruntle to do it.

The word is HYPOCRITE!!!!!!
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2019, 05:20 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,407
Thanks: 7,016
Thanked 6,814 Times in 4,624 Posts
Default Re: Obama tied donors who trafficked aborted baby parts from Planned Parenthood, Arre

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
There is a reason the left so adamantly objects to the six week heartbeat legislation which most every pro-lifer could tolerate. At that point of gestation, there are very few viable body parts to sell.

PP is about THE MONEY.

And you a former anti abortion supporter now says, it is OK

Bottom line is you support those who support abortion. And you love to gruntle to do it.

The word is HYPOCRITE!!!!!!
Yeah, I remember Salty being a Prolife Christian too. Its hard to believe that she let Trump turn her into a Baby killing Atheist. That's pretty friggin hardcore.
__________________
Appeasement, is feeding the crocodiles, hoping they will eat you last.
Winston Churchill
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 03-06-2019, 07:25 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,496
Thanks: 9,193
Thanked 6,600 Times in 3,792 Posts
Default Re: Obama tied donors who trafficked aborted baby parts from Planned Parenthood, Arre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
Yeah, I remember Salty being a Prolife Christian too. Its hard to believe that she let Trump turn her into a Baby killing Atheist. That's pretty friggin hardcore.
It's just proof that her partisanship is more important to her than her faith. When you are willing to defend something that you claim to abhor base on your beliefs simply because it would put you on the same side of an issue with those that you oppose politically, it is a good indication that your politics are more important to you than your faith.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
aborted, arrested, baby, donors, from, obama, parenthood, parts, planned, tied, trafficked, who

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0