Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Trump & Cohen Were ‘Concerned About a Pregnancy’, Paid Off ‘Multiple Other Women Prio at the General Forum; Originally Posted by treedancer Consensual sex+collusion with a foreign power/Russia=impeachment/treason=Perp walk with tRump tie(made in China) on. As much of ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2018, 02:33 PM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 13,139
Thanks: 11,299
Thanked 9,413 Times in 5,817 Posts
Default Re: Trump & Cohen Were ‘Concerned About a Pregnancy’, Paid Off ‘Multiple Other Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedancer View Post
Consensual sex+collusion with a foreign power/Russia=impeachment/treason=Perp walk with tRump tie(made in China) on.
As much of a twit that he is, and as base and crude as he can be, I HIGHLY doubt you will have your orgasmic moment alluded to in that video.....
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you don't laugh at yourself, a whole bunch of people will volunteer to do it for you
I never lose. I either win, or I learn....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GottaGo For This Useful Post:
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2018, 03:19 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,456
Thanks: 9,780
Thanked 13,237 Times in 7,264 Posts
Default Re: Trump & Cohen Were ‘Concerned About a Pregnancy’, Paid Off ‘Multiple Other Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedancer View Post
Peer into yer crystal ball and let us denizens of PW know what you meant when you stated this in post #5 "The misleading statements come from Lanny Davis, ".
I don't use "crystal balls" The truth is much more dependable.

Denizens like yourself already know everything so I'll not waste your time explaining the obvious. Besides, I didn't say that about Lanny Davis, the attorney I quoted did.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2018, 03:21 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 18,319
Thanks: 11,697
Thanked 12,542 Times in 7,373 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Trump & Cohen Were ‘Concerned About a Pregnancy’, Paid Off ‘Multiple Other Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedancer View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGpjzz38yVg


Consensual sex+collusion with a foreign power/Russia=impeachment/treason=Perp walk with tRump tie(made in China) on.
Go ahead and explain to us how consensual sex between 2 adults prior to taking office is a high crime or misdemeanor.

Multiple Congressional investigations, 2 years after the illegal FISA secret surveillance began, more than a year of special council investigating and an unrelenting hate campaign by the media, still no evidence of collusion with Russians on the part of team Trump. Without engaging in the patently false criminalization of every meeting is a crime kindle explain why Trump will be arrested when there is no evidence to support the notion of collusion.
__________________
What is a 30 something year old single man with a rock in one hand and a Honduran flag in the other?

An asylum seeker.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2018, 03:41 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,909
Thanks: 6,250
Thanked 6,461 Times in 4,391 Posts
Default Re: Trump & Cohen Were ‘Concerned About a Pregnancy’, Paid Off ‘Multiple Other Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedancer View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGpjzz38yVg


Consensual sex+collusion with a foreign power/Russia=impeachment/treason=Perp walk with tRump tie(made in China) on.
There is more proof of the Clinton Cartel and DNC colluding with Russia than Trump. That is the more likely conclusion.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2018, 05:34 PM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,681
Thanks: 1,594
Thanked 1,705 Times in 1,048 Posts
Default Re: Trump & Cohen Were ‘Concerned About a Pregnancy’, Paid Off ‘Multiple Other Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedancer View Post
‘Concerned About a Pregnancy’!! This puts a new spin this saga.


Following the report by the Washington Post, Michael Avenatti tweeted quite the bombshell statement this morning, saying:

“Donald Trump conspired with Michael Cohen to pay off multiple other women prior to Election Day in 2016. They were also concerned about a pregnancy. Cohen has evidence and info in his possession and it must be released to the public. Now! “

When Avenatti was asked if he had received new evidence, he replied, “Yes, and for the haters out there, check my track record. I don’t make claims that are nonsense.”

So far Avenatti has not put out false claims, so there is no reason to believe that this statement is misleading in any way. The idea that Trump and Cohen were “concerned about a pregnancy” certainly is an alarming statement to hear about the President of the United States. It brings up an array of questions, that the media will certainly want answered: Could there be a Trump love child? Could Trump have paid a woman to abort his own child? What could this possibly mean?

https://hillreporter.com/trump-cohen..._medium=Social

I know every person with Trump derangement syndrome is thinking to themselves "Maw ha ha ha this will do Trump in, he is done for maw ha ha ha". The reality is this won't do him in just like all the other **** TDSers have tried won't do Trump in.

With the bogus Trump Russia collusion conspiracy theories, taking **** he said out context(like claiming he was talking about all Mexicans when he was only talking about this who sneak into the country illegally) claiming Trump is Putin's bitch,the bogus claims of racism and other nonsense TDSers try to push its like the boy who cried wolf. Most people unless they were living under a rock know Trump is a womanizer. It amounts to asking does a bear **** in the woods, is the sun hot and so on.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2018, 09:16 PM
treedancer's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: St.Louis Mo.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,980
Thanks: 938
Thanked 1,546 Times in 1,246 Posts
Default Re: Trump & Cohen Were ‘Concerned About a Pregnancy’, Paid Off ‘Multiple Other Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
I don't use "crystal balls" The truth is much more dependable.

Denizens like yourself already know everything so I'll not waste your time explaining the obvious. Besides, I didn't say that about Lanny Davis, the attorney I quoted did.
Four paragraphs, nineteen sentences and the word “cash” used nine times in post#5. I have yet to view/seen any attributes to a lawyer besides Lanny Jesse Davis, the lawyer/lobbyist television commentator hired by tRump.

Go to faux snooze and get there a transcript of the tape/whatever and we'll compare transcripts.

I'm sure Sean Hannity's former producer, Bill Shine can come up with something semi nefarious.
__________________
"Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. By putting our own interests first, with no regard for others, we erase the very thing that a nation holds dearest, and the thing that keeps it alive: its moral values."
French President Emmanuel Macron
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2018, 09:19 PM
treedancer's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: St.Louis Mo.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,980
Thanks: 938
Thanked 1,546 Times in 1,246 Posts
Default Re: Trump & Cohen Were ‘Concerned About a Pregnancy’, Paid Off ‘Multiple Other Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
I know every person with Trump derangement syndrome is thinking to themselves "Maw ha ha ha this will do Trump in, he is done for maw ha ha ha". The reality is this won't do him in just like all the other **** TDSers have tried won't do Trump in.

With the bogus Trump Russia collusion conspiracy theories, taking **** he said out context(like claiming he was talking about all Mexicans when he was only talking about this who sneak into the country illegally) claiming Trump is Putin's bitch,the bogus claims of racism and other nonsense TDSers try to push its like the boy who cried wolf. Most people unless they were living under a rock know Trump is a womanizer. It amounts to asking does a bear **** in the woods, is the sun hot and so on.
Do you have a simi point or are you just post padding?
__________________
"Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. By putting our own interests first, with no regard for others, we erase the very thing that a nation holds dearest, and the thing that keeps it alive: its moral values."
French President Emmanuel Macron
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2018, 09:30 PM
treedancer's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: St.Louis Mo.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,980
Thanks: 938
Thanked 1,546 Times in 1,246 Posts
Default Re: Trump & Cohen Were ‘Concerned About a Pregnancy’, Paid Off ‘Multiple Other Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
There is more proof of the Clinton Cartel and DNC colluding with Russia than Trump. That is the more likely conclusion.

Go see what Alex Jones has to say about the Clinton Cartel if you can find him since youtube has put a hurt on Infowars. Maybe Alex Jones you can get a gig on the commie network, RT.
__________________
"Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. By putting our own interests first, with no regard for others, we erase the very thing that a nation holds dearest, and the thing that keeps it alive: its moral values."
French President Emmanuel Macron
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2018, 09:34 PM
treedancer's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: St.Louis Mo.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,980
Thanks: 938
Thanked 1,546 Times in 1,246 Posts
Default Re: Trump & Cohen Were ‘Concerned About a Pregnancy’, Paid Off ‘Multiple Other Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Go ahead and explain to us how consensual sex between 2 adults prior to taking office is a high crime or misdemeanor.

Multiple Congressional investigations, 2 years after the illegal FISA secret surveillance began, more than a year of special council investigating and an unrelenting hate campaign by the media, still no evidence of collusion with Russians on the part of team Trump. Without engaging in the patently false criminalization of every meeting is a crime kindle explain why Trump will be arrested when there is no evidence to support the notion of collusion.
You stopped @ consensual sex.........read pass the + sign. I bolded and unlined it fer ya.

+collusion with a foreign power/Russia=impeachment/treason=Perp walk with tRump tie(made in China) on.
__________________
"Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. By putting our own interests first, with no regard for others, we erase the very thing that a nation holds dearest, and the thing that keeps it alive: its moral values."
French President Emmanuel Macron
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 07-27-2018, 09:41 PM
treedancer's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: St.Louis Mo.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,980
Thanks: 938
Thanked 1,546 Times in 1,246 Posts
Default Re: Trump & Cohen Were ‘Concerned About a Pregnancy’, Paid Off ‘Multiple Other Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
As much of a twit that he is, and as base and crude as he can be, I HIGHLY doubt you will have your orgasmic moment alluded to in that video.....
I had to look up "or·gas·mic"

ôrˈɡazmik/Submit
adjective
relating to orgasm.
(of a person) able to achieve orgasm.
informal
very enjoyable or exciting.
"the album is an orgasmic whirl of techno soundscapes

Different strokes fer different folks. I may be his best bud, Putin has something on him.
__________________
"Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. By putting our own interests first, with no regard for others, we erase the very thing that a nation holds dearest, and the thing that keeps it alive: its moral values."
French President Emmanuel Macron
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
about, and, cohen, off, other, paid, pregnancy’, prio, trump, were, women, ‘concerned, ‘multiple

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0