Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Pedophiles believe they should be a part of the lgbt community at the General Forum; https://dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/p...source=Twitter PEDOPHILES BELIEVE THEY SHOULD BE A PART OF THE LGBT COMMUNITY Jessica Jenkins | Contributor 10:55 PM 07/09/2018 Pedophiles ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-11-2018, 01:53 PM
CindyB's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,624
Thanks: 7,588
Thanked 4,653 Times in 2,833 Posts
Default Pedophiles believe they should be a part of the lgbt community

https://dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/p...source=Twitter


Quote:
PEDOPHILES BELIEVE THEY SHOULD BE A PART OF THE LGBT COMMUNITY

Jessica Jenkins | Contributor
10:55 PM 07/09/2018

Pedophiles are rebranding themselves as “MAPs” or “Minor Attracted Persons” in an effort to gain acceptance and be included into the LGBT community.

According to Urban Dictionary, the blanket term MAP includes infantophiles (infants), pedophiles (pre-pubescent children), hebephiles (pubescent children), and ephebophiles (post-pubescent children). Some MAPs also refer to themselves as NOMAPs or “Non-Offending Minor Attracted Persons”.

These pedophiles seek to be a part of the LGBT+ community, even going so far as to make a “Pride” flag for Gay Pride Month.



Fish! 🐠
@COMMUNIST_FISH
PSA TO MINORS: IF YOU SEE THIS “””PRIDE””” FLAG ANYWHERE BE WARNED
this flag is for MAPs, which stands for minor attracted person(s)
THIS IS A FLAG FOR PEDOPHILES

9:32 PM - Jun 27, 2018
208
225 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The “MAP/NOMAP community” tries to pull at people’s heartstrings by claiming that pedophiles are misunderstood marginalized people, and that as long as their attraction to children is not acted upon — or in some cases when they get permission from the child — that they should not be villainized.

Sites such as “The Prevention Project” claim to be aimed at helping children, posting quotes like the one below, reminiscent of testimonials of struggling gay youth, under headlines like “everyone needs support”.

“John” was suicidal. He had been bullied by trolls on social media for most of his life for being different. The bullies were primarily people who claimed, based on their religious beliefs, that “John” was going to hell and deserved to die. They described how they would kill him on his twitter page and people supported their hate. Desperate for help, John sought treatment for his shame, depression, and suicidality. Although he was scared to share about himself with a stranger, he felt desperate for help as he had NO desire to harm anyone, ever. Once he shared about his attraction to children, his therapist told him, “I don’t treat sex offenders.”

Many blogs exist on Tumblr showing support for MAPs, claiming that they should be a part of the LGBT community and attempting to create “safe spaces” for these “minor attracted persons”. The blog “Pedophiles about Pedophilia” also presents many sob stories of “marginalized” pedophiles in pretty pastel colors, claiming that they mean no harm and just want to be loved like everyone else as shown in such headlines as “Why Pedophilia And Pedophiles Are Not A Risk To Children”, “Growing Up A Pedophile” and “How I came out as an anti-contact pedophile to the woman I love”.

This name change seems to follow in the liberal trend of rebranding things by giving them more “politically correct” names, but is the next step really normalizing pedophilia?
Makes me want to throw up.
__________________
CindyB - Proud Trump Supporter
Peace Through Strength
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CindyB For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-11-2018, 03:04 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,313
Thanks: 7,370
Thanked 10,272 Times in 5,825 Posts
Default Re: Pedophiles believe they should be a part of the lgbt community

We have found it Constitutional to kill children in the womb. Why not legitimize child predators as well.

Once again we find that the left champions lawless behavior.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-11-2018, 03:52 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,322
Thanks: 9,383
Thanked 5,633 Times in 3,796 Posts
Default Re: Pedophiles believe they should be a part of the lgbt community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyB View Post

read parallel article here.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/p...randing-effort
here's a quote from someone commenting on the issue.
“Unless 'MAP' stands for 'murdering all pedophiles,' stop f*****g calling them that.”
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-11-2018, 04:02 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,322
Thanks: 9,383
Thanked 5,633 Times in 3,796 Posts
Default Re: Pedophiles believe they should be a part of the lgbt community

From another article it mentions how the entertainment media is AGAIN spearheading the reformation of views on sexual issues. with Some "leading" Clergy going along for the ride.
...A few months ago, I saw an episode of Chicago Med – a hospital-based TV drama – in which one of the patients facing a life-threatening medical emergency happened to be a pedophile. He did not want to continue being an offender and thus chose to forego treatment in order to ensure his death.

While cast in this sympathetic light, his medical team was eager to find explanations for his "condition": there was talk about new "scientific" indications that pedophilia could be classified as a disease – traced back to a gene or some neurological trigger. This explains the title of that episode: "Born This Way."

Pope Francis seems comfortable with that mindset if, as per media accounts, he really did tell a "gay" person – a victim of clerical sexual abuse! – he was born that way. Whatever Francis' actual view, the impression remains that he might have actually confirmed him in that lifestyle; if so, why could he theoretically not say the same for a polygamist or even a pedophile?...

...The Chicago Med program aired on NBC, an indication they suspect the public may be prepared to accept the concept that pedophiles (like gays) simply act as their biology determines them to act. You see, biology is unalterable (LGB), except, of course, when it is alterable (T).

Biology is what we say it is, when we say what it is. Got the reasoning there? Good, then you see the attempt to classify pedophilia as a disease for what it is: the first step towards normalization. Disease can become benign just as bad can become good – when we say so....
...
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...come-condition
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2018, 07:19 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,219
Thanks: 2,882
Thanked 1,892 Times in 1,104 Posts
Default Re: Pedophiles believe they should be a part of the lgbt community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
From another article it mentions how the entertainment media is AGAIN spearheading the reformation of views on sexual issues. with Some "leading" Clergy going along for the ride.
...A few months ago, I saw an episode of Chicago Med – a hospital-based TV drama – in which one of the patients facing a life-threatening medical emergency happened to be a pedophile. He did not want to continue being an offender and thus chose to forego treatment in order to ensure his death.

While cast in this sympathetic light, his medical team was eager to find explanations for his "condition": there was talk about new "scientific" indications that pedophilia could be classified as a disease – traced back to a gene or some neurological trigger. This explains the title of that episode: "Born This Way."

Pope Francis seems comfortable with that mindset if, as per media accounts, he really did tell a "gay" person – a victim of clerical sexual abuse! – he was born that way. Whatever Francis' actual view, the impression remains that he might have actually confirmed him in that lifestyle; if so, why could he theoretically not say the same for a polygamist or even a pedophile?...

...The Chicago Med program aired on NBC, an indication they suspect the public may be prepared to accept the concept that pedophiles (like gays) simply act as their biology determines them to act. You see, biology is unalterable (LGB), except, of course, when it is alterable (T).

Biology is what we say it is, when we say what it is. Got the reasoning there? Good, then you see the attempt to classify pedophilia as a disease for what it is: the first step towards normalization. Disease can become benign just as bad can become good – when we say so....
...
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...come-condition
This is nothing but moral relativism, when morals are no longer based on a concrete compact with God. Christians derive their morals from a foundation based on God's word. The Bible defines God's law and Grace. Therefore, we cannot accept that actions that go against God's law could ever be seen as moral.

But when you base your morals on what is publicly acceptable at the moment, you have no morals; you are going along to get along. Therefore you can convince yourself that ANYTHING can be moral if you find a way to frame it as such. This is moral relativism and is leading to the decline of this nation.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2018, 08:12 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,313
Thanks: 7,370
Thanked 10,272 Times in 5,825 Posts
Default Re: Pedophiles believe they should be a part of the lgbt community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
This is nothing but moral relativism, when morals are no longer based on a concrete compact with God. Christians derive their morals from a foundation based on God's word. The Bible defines God's law and Grace. Therefore, we cannot accept that actions that go against God's law could ever be seen as moral.

But when you base your morals on what is publicly acceptable at the moment, you have no morals; you are going along to get along. Therefore you can convince yourself that ANYTHING can be moral if you find a way to frame it as such. This is moral relativism and is leading to the decline of this nation.


Morality takes courage. Need I explain it further?
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2018, 10:18 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,219
Thanks: 2,882
Thanked 1,892 Times in 1,104 Posts
Default Re: Pedophiles believe they should be a part of the lgbt community

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post


Morality takes courage. Need I explain it further?
Not to Christians, but my guess is that it would fall of deaf ears to many on the left.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2018, 11:02 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,658
Thanks: 3,054
Thanked 4,090 Times in 2,892 Posts
Default Re: Pedophiles believe they should be a part of the lgbt community

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post


Morality takes courage. Need I explain it further?


Hell, the left doesn't even want to allow modesty, let alone morality.

example: Modest woman does not want to use a bathroom with a man, she is then demonized by the left as an out-of-touch hater, and should be forced to throw her modesty out the window.

But the SAME people are ok with pedophiles, and call for them to be helped and understood.

What the hell is wrong with people?
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2018, 11:05 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,658
Thanks: 3,054
Thanked 4,090 Times in 2,892 Posts
Default Re: Pedophiles believe they should be a part of the lgbt community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyB View Post


I heard a comic say once that it is OK to like kids, you just can't be specific, like "I like 12 year olds"

Sorry to inject humor in this serious subject.

A lot of people like kids, but if you like them in a sexual way, you are a psychotic pervert, and should be treated as such.

I don't give a shlt if you think you were born that way, if you act on it, you are a criminal pervert that does not belong in a civil society.

What's next? rapists that say they were born that way? I can only guess that some dumb liberal will come to their aid also.

But if you say that you were born and raised as a modest person, you will be attacked relentlessly by the left.

Last edited by Dog Man; 07-12-2018 at 11:13 AM..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2018, 11:12 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,313
Thanks: 7,370
Thanked 10,272 Times in 5,825 Posts
Default Re: Pedophiles believe they should be a part of the lgbt community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
I heard a comic say once that it is OK to like kids, you just can't be specific, like "I like 12 year olds"

Sorry to inject humor in this serious subject.
WC Fields once commented that despite rumors to the contrary, he loved children. But only if you cook them just right.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
believe, community, lgbt, part, pedophiles, should, the, they

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0