Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Clues unlock Obama I.D. mystery: FBI Soviet spy files, SUBUD cult, and a dead body at the General Forum; https://www.1776channel.com/2015/08/...lock-obama-id/ I can't copy and paste, it's too long but wanted to put it here to see what people think, ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2018, 02:38 PM
CindyB's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,525
Thanks: 9,932
Thanked 5,771 Times in 3,568 Posts
Default Clues unlock Obama I.D. mystery: FBI Soviet spy files, SUBUD cult, and a dead body

https://www.1776channel.com/2015/08/...lock-obama-id/

I can't copy and paste, it's too long but wanted to put it here to see what people think, esp Franc, Jimbo and AZrw
__________________
The Democrats are not after the truth, they are after the President.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CindyB For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2018, 03:41 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,809
Thanks: 10,198
Thanked 13,778 Times in 7,519 Posts
Default Re: Clues unlock Obama I.D. mystery: FBI Soviet spy files, SUBUD cult, and a dead bod

Thanks CindyB


For the record, I have had Lorretta Fuddy's name on a post-it, on my desk since the election period of 2014. In parenthesis is the question,,,; knows the truth about Obama's Birth certificate?

Asking the question doesn't make one a "birther" It makes one a responsible voter.

There are simply far too many coincidences, untimely deaths, associations and finances, along with intentionally hidden facts, about the life of one Barry Sorrento,,,; not to ask questions about his upbringing, education and purpose. The circumstances of his birth are, in comparison, minor.

That is except for one major and well known fact. His father was not a USA citizen and therefore Barry Obama is not a "Natural Born" citizen in the conventional sense of the phrase. or the practiced definition of it in over 200 years of Presidential elections. I have hinged my objection to his qualifications on that one small easily defended factoid. The rest, including this revealing article, is a constructed conspiracy "theory." It may or may not be true. Frankly we will never know that truth.

But his official parentage, is published fact. For some reason, that fact was not engaged with serious objection. Consequently, we had eight years of destructive, liberal, socialist, anti American corruption in our government that resides there yet today.


The real question today should be,,,; WHO LET THAT HAPPEN?
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE

Last edited by FrancSevin; 04-17-2018 at 03:56 PM..
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2018, 09:06 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,809
Thanks: 10,198
Thanked 13,778 Times in 7,519 Posts
Default Re: Clues unlock Obama I.D. mystery: FBI Soviet spy files, SUBUD cult, and a dead bod

Speaking of which,,,,;

James Woods went there????
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/...f7265-18622229
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2018, 09:39 AM
ShivaTD's Avatar
Progressive Libertarian
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Immigrant to Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,429
Thanks: 1,492
Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,841 Posts
Default Re: Clues unlock Obama I.D. mystery: FBI Soviet spy files, SUBUD cult, and a dead bod

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
That is except for one major and well known fact. His father was not a USA citizen and therefore Barry Obama is not a "Natural Born" citizen in the conventional sense of the phrase. or the practiced definition of it in over 200 years of Presidential elections. I have hinged my objection to his qualifications on that one small easily defended factoid.
The natural right of citizenship (i.e. "natural born citizen" as referred to in the Constitution) is and has always been based upon Jus Soli (Latin: Right of Soil) and is not based upon Jus Sanguinis (Latin: Right of Blood).

Natural Born Citizenship (the Natural Right of Citizenship) cannot be based upon the citizenship of the parents because Natural Rights are inherent in the person and cannot be dependent upon any other person.

This was clarified by the 14th Amendment that established that US citizenship is established by two different means. Either the person is "born in the United States (and subject to the jurisdiction thereof) and is a natural born citizen or they're a naturalized citizen based upon the statutory laws created by Congress. This was clarified in the Supreme Court decision in United States v. Wong Kim Ark where Wong Kim Ark was born in San Francisco when California was a State and his parents were Chinese citizens. The citizenship of the parents had no bearing upon the fact that Wong Kim Ark was a US citizen established by his birth in one of the "States" and he was under the "Jurisdiction" of the United States at the time of birth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...._Wong_Kim_Ark

Citizenship for those not born in the United States (not natural born citizens) based upon their parent(s) US citizenship is established by statutory naturalization laws passed by Congress and contained in Title 8 that contains our naturalization laws. If Title 8 did not exist then people like Ted Cruz and John McCain, both born in foreign countries, would not be US citizens even though their parents were US citizens.

All children of US citizens born outside of the United States are required to file "naturalization" applications before they become US citizens. The naturalization law that grants them citizenship retroactively makes them citizens from their date of birth and they are more accurately referred to as "Native Born" Americans because they're not "Natural Born" Americans (born in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof) that don't have to file any paperwork with the government or have any documents on file in the States to establish that they're citizens of the United States.

That Barrack Obama is a natural born citizen of the United States is actually a part of the 'public' record and is recorded by the birth announcements published by Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin in 1961. This evidence could be used as evidence to revise anything erroneous that the Hawaii Department of Health has on file related to the birth of Barrack Obama. There's also numerous "eye witnesses" that can testify that they personally knew of Barrack Obama's birth in Honolulu Hawaii in 1961.

The most absurd part of this continuing "Birther Conspiracy" is that it ignores the fact that the "fraudulent" long form birth certificate would have had to been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health before 2007 when the Hawaii Department of Health issued a certified copy of Barrack Obama's Certificate of Live Birth that contained the information from the original "long form" birth certificate.

The "conspiracy" would have been necessary before Obama ran for the presidency where "natural born citizenship" is a criteria for holding office.

A final note of interest. Hawaii Director of Health Loretta ‘Deliana’ Fuddy that released President Obama’s [long form] ‘Hawaii Certificate of Live Birth’ on April 27, 2011 was not the person that certified it's authenticity at the Hawaii Dept of Health.
__________________
"I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it's dirty on the inside." Donald Trump

"I always had a rule, if the White House is dirty on the inside, it's dirty on the outside." ShivaTD

Based upon the corruption, brutality, inhumanity, immorality, dishonesty, and incompetence of the Trump administration the White House is the dirtiest house in America and there's no known cleanser that with remove the stains of the Trump Administration.

Last edited by ShivaTD; 04-18-2018 at 09:53 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2018, 09:44 AM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 13,254
Thanks: 11,457
Thanked 9,552 Times in 5,886 Posts
Default Re: Clues unlock Obama I.D. mystery: FBI Soviet spy files, SUBUD cult, and a dead bod

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Speaking of which,,,,;

James Woods went there????
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/...f7265-18622229
Some of that was....entertaining.... to read. I was blinded by the glare of a couple of tinfoil hats in the comments......

While I have my questions on Obama, if there really was something to the citizenship, it would have been made public by those with enough power to unlock sealed files.
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you don't laugh at yourself, a whole bunch of people will volunteer to do it for you
I never lose. I either win, or I learn....
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2018, 10:02 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,809
Thanks: 10,198
Thanked 13,778 Times in 7,519 Posts
Default Re: Clues unlock Obama I.D. mystery: FBI Soviet spy files, SUBUD cult, and a dead bod

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
Some of that was....entertaining.... to read. I was blinded by the glare of a couple of tinfoil hats in the comments......

While I have my questions on Obama, if there really was something to the citizenship, it would have been made public by those with enough power to unlock sealed files.
I can't speak for CindyB but I took the intentions of her thread to be more of a humorous look at the farce that was the Obama candidacy. While being a conservative angry at our own impotence to prevent it, what happened cannot be changed. Just as Trump fooled so many by following the rules of the game to win, Obama manage to get through the check points like a Guatemalan trespasser at the southern border.

As of now, not a damn thing can be done. The cake is baked and eaten. And we have survived. At best, we can look back and laugh a bit at our nation's own gullibility. Perhaps to be more careful next time. I do believe one of Hillary's problems was that so many did look a bit closer in November 2016.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2018, 12:32 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,570
Thanks: 10,268
Thanked 8,444 Times in 5,009 Posts
Default Re: Clues unlock Obama I.D. mystery: FBI Soviet spy files, SUBUD cult, and a dead bod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivaTD View Post
The natural right of citizenship (i.e. "natural born citizen" as referred to in the Constitution) is and has always been based upon Jus Soli (Latin: Right of Soil) and is not based upon Jus Sanguinis (Latin: Right of Blood).

Natural Born Citizenship (the Natural Right of Citizenship) cannot be based upon the citizenship of the parents because Natural Rights are inherent in the person and cannot be dependent upon any other person.

This was clarified by the 14th Amendment that established that US citizenship is established by two different means. Either the person is "born in the United States (and subject to the jurisdiction thereof) and is a natural born citizen or they're a naturalized citizen based upon the statutory laws created by Congress. This was clarified in the Supreme Court decision in United States v. Wong Kim Ark where Wong Kim Ark was born in San Francisco when California was a State and his parents were Chinese citizens. The citizenship of the parents had no bearing upon the fact that Wong Kim Ark was a US citizen established by his birth in one of the "States" and he was under the "Jurisdiction" of the United States at the time of birth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...._Wong_Kim_Ark

Citizenship for those not born in the United States (not natural born citizens) based upon their parent(s) US citizenship is established by statutory naturalization laws passed by Congress and contained in Title 8 that contains our naturalization laws. If Title 8 did not exist then people like Ted Cruz and John McCain, both born in foreign countries, would not be US citizens even though their parents were US citizens.

All children of US citizens born outside of the United States are required to file "naturalization" applications before they become US citizens. The naturalization law that grants them citizenship retroactively makes them citizens from their date of birth and they are more accurately referred to as "Native Born" Americans because they're not "Natural Born" Americans (born in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof) that don't have to file any paperwork with the government or have any documents on file in the States to establish that they're citizens of the United States.

That Barrack Obama is a natural born citizen of the United States is actually a part of the 'public' record and is recorded by the birth announcements published by Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin in 1961. This evidence could be used as evidence to revise anything erroneous that the Hawaii Department of Health has on file related to the birth of Barrack Obama. There's also numerous "eye witnesses" that can testify that they personally knew of Barrack Obama's birth in Honolulu Hawaii in 1961.

The most absurd part of this continuing "Birther Conspiracy" is that it ignores the fact that the "fraudulent" long form birth certificate would have had to been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health before 2007 when the Hawaii Department of Health issued a certified copy of Barrack Obama's Certificate of Live Birth that contained the information from the original "long form" birth certificate.

The "conspiracy" would have been necessary before Obama ran for the presidency where "natural born citizenship" is a criteria for holding office.

A final note of interest. Hawaii Director of Health Loretta ‘Deliana’ Fuddy that released President Obama’s [long form] ‘Hawaii Certificate of Live Birth’ on April 27, 2011 was not the person that certified it's authenticity at the Hawaii Dept of Health.
Those two birth announcements establish that someone named BHO was born on that day. They do not establish that it was the president. It's also possible that BHO has not somewhere declared citizenship in another country. Possibly to gain an advantage in the pursuit of a college entrance or foreign scholarship.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jimbo For This Useful Post:
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2018, 12:43 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,809
Thanks: 10,198
Thanked 13,778 Times in 7,519 Posts
Default Re: Clues unlock Obama I.D. mystery: FBI Soviet spy files, SUBUD cult, and a dead bod

The Founders made a specific qualification as to natural born citizen. They did so for a specific reason and purpose. No argument to the contrary, no matter how well reasoned, can alter that.

It is not the same as a natural citizen for a reason.

It is interesting how the liberals will use the Founder's intentions against McCain and Ted Cruz, but not a stranger from out of now where who's birth circumstances and upbringing virtually matched of what the Founder's most feared. A child born of a foreign national member of a foreign government, raised in a foreign land, sans American values, somehow eligible and successful in becoming President of the USA.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2018, 01:17 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,340
Thanks: 6,897
Thanked 6,778 Times in 4,597 Posts
Default Re: Clues unlock Obama I.D. mystery: FBI Soviet spy files, SUBUD cult, and a dead bod

It's also a little sad that Barak had no friends in college. Nobody even remembers him from those college years. He must have been kind of a loner.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2018, 01:28 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,570
Thanks: 10,268
Thanked 8,444 Times in 5,009 Posts
Default Re: Clues unlock Obama I.D. mystery: FBI Soviet spy files, SUBUD cult, and a dead bod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
It's also a little sad that Barak had no friends in college. Nobody even remembers him from those college years. He must have been kind of a loner.
Nobody remembers him from his days in Indonesia either. Perhaps it's because he changed his name at least 3 times early on. Obama is hiding something. Not sure what.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
and, body, clues, cult, dead, fbi, files, mystery, obama, soviet, spy, subud, unlock

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0