Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Transgender woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Mikeyy Any guy could dress as a woman anytime and do this. What does being transgender have ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2017, 11:42 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,273
Thanks: 2,340
Thanked 37,342 Times in 21,101 Posts
Default Re: Transgender woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Any guy could dress as a woman anytime and do this. What does being transgender have to do with this assault?
Dressing as a woman and IDENTIFYING as a woman are two different things...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2017, 11:43 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,331
Thanks: 726
Thanked 7,097 Times in 5,075 Posts
Default Re: Transgender woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Any guy could dress as a woman anytime and do this. What does being transgender have to do with this assault?
With today's modern liberal definition of freaks like that one, the cross dressing weirdo is known as a "transgender".
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2017, 11:47 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,273
Thanks: 2,340
Thanked 37,342 Times in 21,101 Posts
Default Re: Transgender woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
With today's modern liberal definition of freaks like that one, the cross dressing weirdo is known as a "transgender".
And "hero"...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 10-23-2017, 12:01 AM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,299
Thanks: 2,822
Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,400 Posts
Default Re: Transgender woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
And "hero"...
You guys sure do think about this stuff a lot.
__________________
"I am the chosen one."

-Donald
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 10-23-2017, 12:56 AM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,273
Thanks: 2,340
Thanked 37,342 Times in 21,101 Posts
Default Re: Transgender woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
And "hero"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
You guys sure do think about this stuff a lot.
You don't have to think about it when it gets shoved in your face...

Caitlyn Jenner to receive Ashe award

Why Caitlyn Jenner represents a new type of American hero

How Tyler Titus Became a Transgender Hero

Trump’s Contempt for Transgender Heroes

This lawyer fights for his ‘heroes’ — transgender youth

These are NOT my words or a misinterpretation...This is Left saying it themselves...

This is the part where you attack me (the messenger) instead of simply saying "OK...You have a point"...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 10-23-2017, 01:16 AM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,620
Thanks: 10,112
Thanked 15,314 Times in 9,285 Posts
Post Re: Transgender woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Jello View Post
That is a profoundly f***ed up thing to say.
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foundit66 For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 10-23-2017, 06:59 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,921 Times in 13,936 Posts
Default Re: Transgender woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Dressing as a woman and IDENTIFYING as a woman are two different things...
But it remains that criminals are criminals. Transgender has nothing to do with it
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikeyy For This Useful Post:
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 10-23-2017, 07:00 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,921 Times in 13,936 Posts
Default Re: Transgender woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

The left?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
You don't have to think about it when it gets shoved in your face...

Caitlyn Jenner to receive Ashe award

Why Caitlyn Jenner represents a new type of American hero

How Tyler Titus Became a Transgender Hero

Trump’s Contempt for Transgender Heroes

This lawyer fights for his ‘heroes’ — transgender youth

These are NOT my words or a misinterpretation...This is Left saying it themselves...

This is the part where you attack me (the messenger) instead of simply saying "OK...You have a point"...
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 10-23-2017, 07:23 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,331
Thanks: 726
Thanked 7,097 Times in 5,075 Posts
Default Re: Transgender woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
But it remains that criminals are criminals. Transgender has nothing to do with it
OOH! Me! Me!

But it remains that criminals are criminals. Guns have nothing to do with it.

Wait for it, people, if somebody is paying my post attention.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Manitou For This Useful Post:
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 10-23-2017, 07:28 AM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 13,423
Thanks: 11,741
Thanked 9,808 Times in 6,003 Posts
Default Re: Transgender woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
OOH! Me! Me!

But it remains that criminals are criminals. Guns have nothing to do with it.

Wait for it, people, if somebody is paying my post attention.
True, but a wee bit off topic.
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you don't laugh at yourself, a whole bunch of people will volunteer to do it for you
I never lose. I either win, or I learn....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
10yearold, assaulting, bathroom, convicted, girl, sexually, transgender, woman

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0