Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Top Republican: Controversy surrounding Susan Rice unmasking was 'created' by Devin N at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Mikeyy Wrong again. Francis tried to claim what Rice did was a crime. He was wrong. Unmasking ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 07-23-2017, 07:06 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,107
Thanks: 6,333
Thanked 8,990 Times in 5,154 Posts
Default Re: Top Republican: Controversy surrounding Susan Rice unmasking was 'created' by Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Wrong again. Francis tried to claim what Rice did was a crime. He was wrong.
Unmasking people without process, is a crime. That she has not been charged doesn't change that.

However m the subject matter here is whether or not the unmasking was "invented, or actually happened.

It happened.

Criminal or not,,,;Rice did it
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 07-23-2017, 07:08 PM
Mikeyy's Avatar
Enchanted One
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,402
Thanks: 22,387
Thanked 18,894 Times in 13,912 Posts
Default Re: Top Republican: Controversy surrounding Susan Rice unmasking was 'created' by Dev

So now your story is changing. Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Unmasking people without process, is a crime. That she has not been charged doesn't change that.

However m the subject matter here is whether or not the unmasking was "invented, or actually happened.

It happened.

Criminal or not,,,;Rice did it
__________________
Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 07-24-2017, 12:54 AM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,821
Thanks: 2,665
Thanked 2,910 Times in 2,266 Posts
Default Re: Top Republican: Controversy surrounding Susan Rice unmasking was 'created' by Dev

What law did she break? Exactly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Unmasking people without process, is a crime. That she has not been charged doesn't change that.

However m the subject matter here is whether or not the unmasking was "invented, or actually happened.

It happened.

Criminal or not,,,;Rice did it
__________________
My signature line has been censored by the man.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 07-24-2017, 01:23 AM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 51,871
Thanks: 1,949
Thanked 31,603 Times in 18,475 Posts
Default Re: Top Republican: Controversy surrounding Susan Rice unmasking was 'created' by Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
What law did she break? Exactly?
It depends on the reasons for the unmaskings...If it was for political purposes and nothing pertaining to national security, it's a crime...and even if it was, originally, for national security puposes, but THEN she leaked the names of those unmasked, that would be a crime, too...

She met with the Senate intel committee on Friday privately, so no one knows the details yet...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 07-24-2017, 01:58 AM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,821
Thanks: 2,665
Thanked 2,910 Times in 2,266 Posts
Default Re: Top Republican: Controversy surrounding Susan Rice unmasking was 'created' by Dev

I asked exactly what laws she broke. It depends and If are not exact answers. I think if she leaked classified information she should be charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Since the Republicans are in charge, why isn't that happening? They spent millions and millions investigating Benghazi, nada. Exactly what laws did anyone in the Obama administration break? and why in the hell aren't they being prosecuted? You can no longer blame the democrats, they are no longer in charge of anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
It depends on the reasons for the unmaskings...If it was for political purposes and nothing pertaining to national security, it's a crime...and even if it was, originally, for national security puposes, but THEN she leaked the names of those unmasked, that would be a crime, too...

She met with the Senate intel committee on Friday privately, so no one knows the details yet...
__________________
My signature line has been censored by the man.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Surly For This Useful Post:
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 07-24-2017, 02:08 AM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 51,871
Thanks: 1,949
Thanked 31,603 Times in 18,475 Posts
Default Re: Top Republican: Controversy surrounding Susan Rice unmasking was 'created' by Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
I asked exactly what laws she broke. It depends and If are not exact answers.
Because the reasons are currently unknown...She JUST had a private meeting with the Intel committee two days ago...

The law in question is section 702 of the 1978 FISA Act...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 07-24-2017, 02:12 AM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,821
Thanks: 2,665
Thanked 2,910 Times in 2,266 Posts
Default Re: Top Republican: Controversy surrounding Susan Rice unmasking was 'created' by Dev

Franc says what she did was a felony in uncertain terms, then you say we really don't know. Which is exactly how the RWNM works. I agree we don't know yet, but I don't say and repeat what she did was a felony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Dunes didn't unmask anybody.

Susan Rice did.

It's a felony to do so
.

Not an invention. She admitted doing so and gave her reasons which may or may not prove reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Because the reasons are currently unknown...She JUST had a private meeting with the Intel committee two days ago...

The law in question is section 702 of the 1978 FISA Act...
__________________
My signature line has been censored by the man.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Surly For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
controversy, created, devin, republican, rice, surrounding, susan, top, unmasking, was

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0