Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Bill O’Reilly Is Forced Out at Fox News at the General Forum; Originally Posted by cnredd This has got to hurt Mikeyy bad...Now he's got to make up some other demon to ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2017, 12:02 AM
Mikeyy's Avatar
Enchanted One
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 68,665
Thanks: 21,902
Thanked 18,505 Times in 13,589 Posts
Default Re: Bill O’Reilly Is Forced Out at Fox News

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
This has got to hurt Mikeyy bad...Now he's got to make up some other demon to froth at...
I didn't watch him. But I know you will enjoy Tucker.
__________________
It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2017, 12:05 AM
Mikeyy's Avatar
Enchanted One
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 68,665
Thanks: 21,902
Thanked 18,505 Times in 13,589 Posts
Default Re: Bill O’Reilly Is Forced Out at Fox News

Quote:
Originally Posted by [QUOTE
FrancSevin;883098]He was a good man and will be missed.
That is funny. Millions of dollars in settlements say you are wrong.
__________________
It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2017, 04:42 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 71,456
Thanks: 52,089
Thanked 24,777 Times in 17,526 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Bill O’Reilly Is Forced Out at Fox News

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyB View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/b...legations.html



His charity work was so awesome and he's to be commended for that, no overhead, every penny went to the cause from his books and from the sale of O'Reilly factor things. It would be nice if some Leftist pundit would step up and do something like that but I won't hold my breath.

But he is such an arrogant prick
.
yeah I heard a commenter pine, "Maybe now he can get to his next book: 'Killing Bill'" ( he wrote killing lincoln etc)

but yeah bill cosby did a lot of charity work too.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2017, 09:26 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,027
Thanks: 2,063
Thanked 3,148 Times in 2,297 Posts
Default Re: Bill O’Reilly Is Forced Out at Fox News

Yeah Bill is pompous and arrogant, but I liked a lot of what he said. He sided with Obama and the left on a few different issues.
I don't know what he did exactly, does anyone else? So far I only heard that he called an attractive black woman "Hot Chocolate" Oh the HORROR! I hope she is OK, probably scarred for life. Bill should get the chair for such a horrible act.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2017, 09:34 AM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,217
Thanks: 9,599
Thanked 14,595 Times in 8,818 Posts
Post Re: Bill O’Reilly Is Forced Out at Fox News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
Yeah Bill is pompous and arrogant, but I liked a lot of what he said. He sided with Obama and the left on a few different issues.
I don't know what he did exactly, does anyone else? So far I only heard that he called an attractive black woman "Hot Chocolate" Oh the HORROR! I hope she is OK, probably scarred for life. Bill should get the chair for such a horrible act.
Fox must be run by idiots for paying out $13 millions if that's all that O'Reilly did.

Or maybe he was accused of a lot more than that and you just haven't bothered to look...
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foundit66 For This Useful Post:
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2017, 10:01 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,027
Thanks: 2,063
Thanked 3,148 Times in 2,297 Posts
Default Re: Bill O’Reilly Is Forced Out at Fox News

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Fox must be run by idiots for paying out $13 millions if that's all that O'Reilly did.

Or maybe he was accused of a lot more than that and you just haven't bothered to look...
Oh I'm sure there were more words than that. I can only imagine the horrible trauma caused by these sexist words he uttered. Now if there was an intern under the desk giving him a BJ, that would be OK. But sexist words?? No WAY!
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2017, 10:07 AM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,217
Thanks: 9,599
Thanked 14,595 Times in 8,818 Posts
Post Re: Bill O’Reilly Is Forced Out at Fox News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
Oh I'm sure there were more words than that. I can only imagine the horrible trauma caused by these sexist words he uttered. Now if there was an intern under the desk giving him a BJ, that would be OK. But sexist words?? No WAY!
Yeah. You haven't even bothered to look but generalized how is convenient for your political beliefs.

Monica chose to give a BJ. There was never any indication she was coerced.

O'Reilly is accused of using his status to coerce sexual favors. If you don't do them? You don't get the job. Your career suffers.
You still haven't any clue as to why $13 million was given out to cover Bill's butt, do you. You just assume Fox was an idiot for handing out $13 million over "sexist words".

While Monica / Clinton's situation was wrong, what's really disgusting here is you prefer to be ignorant over what happened and assume the best of Bill's abuse of power.
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2017, 10:14 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,027
Thanks: 2,063
Thanked 3,148 Times in 2,297 Posts
Default Re: Bill O’Reilly Is Forced Out at Fox News

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Yeah. You haven't even bothered to look but generalized how is convenient for your political beliefs.

Monica chose to give a BJ. There was never any indication she was coerced.

O'Reilly is accused of using his status to coerce sexual favors. If you don't do them? You don't get the job. Your career suffers.
You still haven't any clue as to why $13 million was given out to cover Bill's butt, do you. You just assume Fox was an idiot for handing out $13 million over "sexist words".

While Monica / Clinton's situation was wrong, what's really disgusting here is you prefer to be ignorant over what happened and assume the best of Bill's abuse of power.
And how do you know this for a fact? Bill was the POTUS! The most powerful man in the world. Do you think Monica did that for the security guards too? She was obviously a bleary eyed kid and Bill....was Bill. To think there was no coercion, is kind of naďve, don't ya think?
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2017, 10:21 AM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,217
Thanks: 9,599
Thanked 14,595 Times in 8,818 Posts
Default Re: Bill O’Reilly Is Forced Out at Fox News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
And how do you know this for a fact? Bill was the POTUS! The most powerful man in the world. Do you think Monica did that for the security guards too? She was obviously a bleary eyed kid and Bill....was Bill. To think there was no coercion, is kind of naďve, don't ya think?
Because there was an investigation.
People gave statements.


Do you even have an inkling at how partisan you are revealing yourself right now?
Bill O'Reilly? There are statements explicitly documenting what I said.
Clinton? There was an investigation and not once did Monica claim any sort of coercion.
She even wrote a book.

But you want to assume the best of the Repub and the worst of the Dem.
Not one iota of effort to figure out the truth.
That much is clear.
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foundit66 For This Useful Post:
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2017, 10:41 AM
Mikeyy's Avatar
Enchanted One
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 68,665
Thanks: 21,902
Thanked 18,505 Times in 13,589 Posts
Default Re: Bill O’Reilly Is Forced Out at Fox News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
Yeah Bill is pompous and arrogant, but I liked a lot of what he said. He sided with Obama and the left on a few different issues.
I don't know what he did exactly, does anyone else? So far I only heard that he called an attractive black woman "Hot Chocolate" Oh the HORROR! I hope she is OK, probably scarred for life. Bill should get the chair for such a horrible act.
The reason you don't know is because you watch fox.
__________________
It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bill, forced, fox, news, out, o’reilly

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0