Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Rapper ‘Bow Wow’ tweets unbelievably obscene threat to Melania Trump at the General Forum; Originally Posted by FrancSevin Sorry Salty. I was looking for a conversation related to the THREAD TOPIC! My bad. There ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 03-16-2017, 04:38 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,521
Thanks: 7,169
Thanked 6,005 Times in 3,662 Posts
Default Re: Rapper ‘Bow Wow’ tweets unbelievably obscene threat to Melania Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Sorry Salty. I was looking for a conversation related to the THREAD TOPIC!

My bad.

There ya go.

Now say something nice about a guy who would tweet this;;;
The tweet read, “Ayo @realDonaldTrump shut your punk a** up talking s*** about my uncle @SnoopDogg before we pimp your wife and make her work for us.”
It's after 5:00 somewhere. Close enough for Salty.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jimbo For This Useful Post:
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 03-16-2017, 05:15 PM
Mellon_Collie's Avatar
Species 5618
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Eastern Oregon
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,400
Thanks: 974
Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,115 Posts
Default Re: Rapper ‘Bow Wow’ tweets unbelievably obscene threat to Melania Trump

Where in the hell was this "righteous indignation" when goons talked crap about Michelle Obama? Oh thats right they were blasting someone you didn't like so it's ok, never mind how hypocritical that is.
__________________
They say there is
NO MONEY FOR SCHOOLS, NO MONEY FOR HOMELESS, NO MONEY FOR VETERANS ..

So how is there ALWAY MONEY FOR WAR?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mellon_Collie For This Useful Post:
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 03-16-2017, 08:22 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,707
Thanks: 5,973
Thanked 8,528 Times in 4,934 Posts
Default Re: Rapper ‘Bow Wow’ tweets unbelievably obscene threat to Melania Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellon_Collie View Post
Where in the hell was this "righteous indignation" when goons talked crap about Michelle Obama? Oh thats right they were blasting someone you didn't like so it's ok, never mind how hypocritical that is.
The indignation was there. But perhaps not noticed. That said I do not recall anyone using this level of debasing insult on Michelle. If they did it here and I saw it I would have complained. As any fair minded person should.

Michelle was an outspoken and active first Lady who herself made several shall we say, unflattering comments of her own. Melania is not, and has not.

Nor is her 10 year old son Baron, who has been maligned.

Ivanka has had her share but she has chosen to be active in the Administration. Still not right but it is the politics of today.


Family of the President should not be targets of such ridicule. But this Bow Wow crap is far worse than ridicule. Uncle Snoopy actually portrayed a mock assassination of President Trump. In and of itself well over the line of decency. Bow Wow's response is beyond even that.

As a nation we cannot expect agreement on policy but we must insist on respect or civility will never be achieved. And without civility, a democracy which is based on the mutual agreement of law and order, cannot survive.

If you can find fault with comments and insults to Michelle Obama then you damm well ought to recognize this one exampled here. IMHO I think both should be equally condemned.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 03-16-2017, 08:47 PM
Mikeyy's Avatar
Enchanted One
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 68,656
Thanks: 21,897
Thanked 18,504 Times in 13,588 Posts
Default Re: Rapper ‘Bow Wow’ tweets unbelievably obscene threat to Melania Trump

Someone named Bow WOW says something and it's RW news. Trump trashes people left and right and no outrage. DING!!!! game over
__________________
It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikeyy For This Useful Post:
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 03-17-2017, 09:45 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 71,445
Thanks: 52,087
Thanked 24,775 Times in 17,525 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Rapper ‘Bow Wow’ tweets unbelievably obscene threat to Melania Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
The indignation was there. But perhaps not noticed. That said I do not recall anyone using this level of debasing insult on Michelle. If they did it here and I saw it I would have complained. As any fair minded person should.

Michelle was an outspoken and active first Lady who herself made several shall we say, unflattering comments of her own. Melania is not, and has not.

Nor is her 10 year old son Baron, who has been maligned.

Ivanka has had her share but she has chosen to be active in the Administration. Still not right but it is the politics of today.


Family of the President should not be targets of such ridicule. But this Bow Wow crap is far worse than ridicule. Uncle Snoopy actually portrayed a mock assassination of President Trump. In and of itself well over the line of decency. Bow Wow's response is beyond even that.

As a nation we cannot expect agreement on policy but we must insist on respect or civility will never be achieved. And without civility, a democracy which is based on the mutual agreement of law and order, cannot survive.

If you can find fault with comments and insults to Michelle Obama then you damm well ought to recognize this one exampled here. IMHO I think both should be equally condemned.
maligned?
how do you malign a gold digger.
y'all also never admit she was a illegal alien for years. not that I care but yeah hypocrisy is overwhelming from your side
if ya can't cut the grease don't fry the bacon
__________________
RIP VISERYON
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 03-17-2017, 09:55 PM
winston53660's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10,178
Thanks: 1,843
Thanked 4,222 Times in 3,163 Posts
Default Re: Rapper ‘Bow Wow’ tweets unbelievably obscene threat to Melania Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Someone named Bow WOW says something and it's RW news. Trump trashes people left and right and no outrage. DING!!!! game over
__________________
Originally Posted by TiredRetired View Post
Damn shame it couldn't have been a father / son event. IMHO.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to winston53660 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
melania, obscene, rapper, threat, trump, tweets, unbelievably, wow’, ‘bow

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0