Political Wrinkles

Political Wrinkles (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/)
-   News & Current Events (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/news-current-events/)
-   -   Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’ (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/news-current-events/47271-trey-gowdy-destroys-fbi-s-james-comey-over-hillary-clinton-s-intent.html)

AZRWinger 07-07-2016 06:11 PM

Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
After cataloging in detail Hillary Clinton's lies about her criminal behavior with her email while she was Secretary of state, FBI Director James Comey announced he was recommending no charges be filed because she had not displayed requisite "intent" to violate the law. After delivering Hillary's get out of jail free card by imposing a requirement for proof of intent where none existed in the statute Comey left the podium without answering a single question from the press.

This Thursday Comey agreed to submit to questioning by Congress including former Federal prosecutor Trey Gowdy. After leading Comey through a series of yes or no questions laying out the foundation of Hillary's intent as show by the lies she told about her conduct, such as she had turned over all work related emails, Gowdy tapped into his experience as a prosecutor to show how Hillary clearly manifested intent.

Quote:

GOWDY: …I’m going to ask you to put on your old hat. False exculpatory statements — they are used for what?

COMEY: Well, either for a substantive prosecution, or for evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

GOWDY: Exactly. Intent, and consciousness of guilt, right? Is that right?

COMEY: Right.

GOWDY: Consciousness of guilt, and intent. In your old job, you would prove intent, as you just referenced, by showing the jury evidence of a complex scheme that was designed for the very purpose of concealing the public record. And you would be arguing, in addition to concealment, the destruction that you and I just talked about, or certainly the failure to preserve. You would argue all of that under the heading of intent.

You would also be arguing the pervasiveness of the scheme: when it started, when it ended, and the number of emails, whether they were originally classified or up-classified. You would argue all of that under the heading of intent.

You would also probably, under “common scheme or plan,” argue the “burn bags” of daily calendar entires, or the missing daily calendar entires as a common scheme or plan to conceal.

Two days ago, Director, you said a reasonable person in her position should have known a private email is no place to sand and receive classified information. And you’re right: an average person does know not to do that. This is no average person: this is a former First Lady, a former United States Senator, and a former Secretary of State that the president now contends is the most competent, qualified person to be president since [Thomas] Jefferson. He didn’t say that in ’08, but he says it now.

She affirmatively rejected efforts to give her a state.gov account, she kept these private e-mails for almost two years, and only turned them over to Congress because we found out she had a private e-mail account.

So you have a rogue e-mail system set up before she took the oath of office; thousands of what we now know to be classified e-mails, some of which were classified at the time; one of her more frequent e-mailed comrades was, in fact, hacked, and you don’t know whether or not she was; and this scheme took place over long period of time and resulted in the destruction of public records — and yet you say there is insufficient evidence of intent?

You say she was “extremely careless,” but not intentionally so. Now, you and I both know intent is really difficult to prove. Very rarely do defendants announce, “On this day, I intend to break this criminal code section. Just to put everyone on notice, I am going to break the law on this day.” It never happens that way. You have to do it with circumstantial evidence — or, if you’re Congress, and you realize how difficult it is to prove specific intent, you will formulate a statute that allows for “gross negligence.”

Gowdy Destroys FBI's James Comey over Hillary Clinton's 'Intent'

Yet Comey stubbornly clung to his conclusion that Hillary was not criminally liable due to a lack of intent.:rolls Yep, the fix was definitely in, one set of laws for us and none for Clintons.:thumbsup

300 H and H 07-07-2016 06:58 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 

I liked it! :devil

Regards, Kirk

foundit66 07-07-2016 07:47 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Video of Gowdy pontificating is hardly "destroying" anybody... :rolls
Funny how they cut the video before Comey's reply.

Comey hit the nail on the head.

300 H and H 07-07-2016 07:59 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
[QUOTE=foundit66;827067Comey hit the nail on the head.[/QUOTE]

In this exchange, I wonder if...

I would like to sit down and listen to these two over a good bottle of scotch. I am thinking it would be very interesting to hear them in private, and with out time limits. :)

Actually I think it would be a very interesting conversation. One would hope that at some point in time in the future they would enjoy that as well.

Of course I don't think Comey's last statement applies, and I am thinking Gowdy thinks the same to.

I like Grassly's idea with charging her with a misdomeaner. The bar is alot lower to manage. Much easier sailing to get a conviction. :devil Of course at the point Hillary would be barred from any classifed information, rendering Hilary unable to be POTUS. Good thinking in my book. :thumbsup

Regards, Kirk

winston53660 07-07-2016 08:19 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
So what was the classified information that was released...Does anybody know?

I seem to recall in WWII this happened occasionally and the intention was to mislead the enemy.

300 H and H 07-07-2016 08:31 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by winston53660 (Post 827070)
So what was the classified information that was released...Does anybody know?

I seem to recall in WWII this happened occasionally and the intention was to mislead the enemy.

I am not sure what the classified info was about, but your statement about misleading is right on. Hillary sought to mislead any one who would dare to see her e mail's, and that is exactly why she had the illegal private server. She was deffinately hinding some thing. Likely the Clinton foundation, and all the ill gotten money's from Muslim countries and others. If she is elected, there will be pay for play. The Muslim Brother hood will have her on speed dial. Just as they do Obama..

Regards, Kirk

winston53660 07-07-2016 08:45 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 H and H (Post 827074)
I am not sure what the classified info was about, but your statement about misleading is right on. Hillary sought to mislead any one who would dare to see her e mail's, and that is exactly why she had the illegal private server. She was deffinately hinding some thing. Likely the Clinton foundation, and all the ill gotten money's from Muslim countries and others. If she is elected, there will be pay for play. The Muslim Brother hood will have her on speed dial. Just as they do Obama..

Regards, Kirk

This is really is sad. Ya just toss out whatever and hope something sticks. Purely because someone doesn't wear the same logo as you you do.

zoriolus 07-07-2016 08:47 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
I thought Comey handled himself well. He answered all questions and engaged in the discourse without defensiveness. There was back and forth. Gowdy, Chaffetz, and other committee members came prepared. Comey seemed quite willing to turn over some of his investigative materials. In addition to characterizing hrc22 as "extremely careless", he also thought she was technologically unsophisticated. As thought, FOIA and the Foundation weren't in the scope of this investigation, but he refused to disclose whether or not the CF was also under investigation. My take is that Comey gave hrc the benefit of the doubt but she would've been disciplined if she had remained on at the State Dept.
Now that this has been closed by the DOJ and Pagliao is in the clear, can he be recalled by Judicial Watch to answer questions? I'm sure hrc wants transparency.

300 H and H 07-07-2016 08:49 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by winston53660 (Post 827077)
This really is sad. Ya just toss out whatever and hope something sticks. Purely because someone doesn't wear the same logo as you you do.

If you think it's sad, then disprove what I say. Your emotioally based argement is, well sadly lacking. Some times the truth hurts, as it does in this case.

Regards, Kirk

winston53660 07-07-2016 08:57 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 H and H (Post 827080)
If you think it's sad, then disprove what I say. Your emotioally based argement is, well sadly lacking. Some times the truth hurts, as it does in this case.

Regards, Kirk

You really did not say anything worth of disproving. But hey that is your life all bark and no teeth.

300 H and H 07-07-2016 09:06 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by winston53660 (Post 827082)
You really did not say anything worth of disproving. But hey that is your life all bark and no teeth.

The Muslim Brother hood has visited Obama how many times in the White House. BTW this is public record.. Obama will not call a Muslim a terrorist. He was in fact raised to adult hood as a Muslim. Prove this wrong...

Hillary has promised another 4 years of Obama if she is elected. The Clinton Foundation recieved huge amounts of money from a Canadian "charity". It has been shown that this charity removes the names of the donors who gave the money initially. Again a matter of public record. Not illegal unless intent is proven for the "pay to play" part. Recently a Muslim Clinton donor was placed on a Security commity. When it was found he had single handedly put over a million dollars in the Clinton Foundation, his nomination was removed, quietly of course. :rolls

The only people who can not connect the dots here are Democrats and Hillary supporters. They chose to stick their heads in the sand and ignor... :rolls

Again you bring noting to the debate. You just try and slam me, with out disproving anything I have said. I think the ball is in your court. You got nothing do you... :rolls

Regards, Kirk

jimbo 07-07-2016 09:14 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by winston53660 (Post 827070)
So what was the classified information that was released...Does anybody know?

I seem to recall in WWII this happened occasionally and the intention was to mislead the enemy.

Speaking of throwing shlt against the wall and hoping something sticks. WW II has nothing to do with Hillary. Nobody is saying she used a private server to mislead the enemy.

What was the classified information Hillary released into private hands? 100% of what was on her private server. At least 60,000 emails, many marked as classified. Other documents not classified but taken as a whole would have been classified were on the server. Every document created or received by the SOS was in private hands. She had no state department authorized way of corresponding in an official capacity.,

winston53660 07-07-2016 09:19 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbo (Post 827087)
Speaking of throwing shlt against the wall and hoping something sticks. WW II has nothing to do with Hillary. Nobody is saying she used a private server to mislead the enemy.

,

Yeah I know you are just using it as political fodder without concern of what could have been comprised. But hey it is Hillary so anything goes...

jimbo 07-07-2016 09:22 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by foundit66 (Post 827067)
Video of Gowdy pontificating is hardly "destroying" anybody... :rolls
Funny how they cut the video before Comey's reply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBmR1u19Oaw
Comey hit the nail on the head.

Not funny at all. The appearance of Comey was hours long. This particular snippet stopped when that line of questioning stopped.

Here's another longer cut:

Video: Trey Gowdy uses Comey to expose Hillary’s criminal intent Hot Air

I don't see much Gowdy pontificating in that one.

Comey answers a lot of yes or no questions in this one. And Comey is not allowed to pontificate.

The hearing was public and televised. I'm sure your computer skills are adequate to find as much or as little as you care to watch.

saltwn 07-07-2016 10:07 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AZRWinger (Post 827052)
After cataloging in detail Hillary Clinton's lies about her criminal behavior with her email while she was Secretary of state, FBI Director James Comey announced he was recommending no charges be filed because she had not displayed requisite "intent" to violate the law. After delivering Hillary's get out of jail free card by imposing a requirement for proof of intent where none existed in the statute Comey left the podium without answering a single question from the press.

This Thursday Comey agreed to submit to questioning by Congress including former Federal prosecutor Trey Gowdy. After leading Comey through a series of yes or no questions laying out the foundation of Hillary's intent as show by the lies she told about her conduct, such as she had turned over all work related emails, Gowdy tapped into his experience as a prosecutor to show how Hillary clearly manifested intent.



Gowdy Destroys FBI's James Comey over Hillary Clinton's 'Intent'

Yet Comey stubbornly clung to his conclusion that Hillary was not criminally liable due to a lack of intent.:rolls Yep, the fix was definitely in, one set of laws for us and none for Clintons.:thumbsup

Comey and his department were tasked with finding if security was breached by the email set up and to what extent and was it intentional to make communication less secure than a gov server.
They looked at it thoroughly and Hillary won. Give it a rest. Gowdy's probably just as glad as she that this is settled.

saltwn 07-07-2016 10:08 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 H and H (Post 827084)
The Muslim Brother hood has visited Obama how many times in the White House. BTW this is public record.. Obama will not call a Muslim a terrorist. He was in fact raised to adult hood as a Muslim. Prove this wrong...

Hillary has promised another 4 years of Obama if she is elected. The Clinton Foundation recieved huge amounts of money from a Canadian "charity". It has been shown that this charity removes the names of the donors who gave the money initially. Again a matter of public record. Not illegal unless intent is proven for the "pay to play" part. Recently a Muslim Clinton donor was placed on a Security commity. When it was found he had single handedly put over a million dollars in the Clinton Foundation, his nomination was removed, quietly of course. :rolls

The only people who can not connect the dots here are Democrats and Hillary supporters. They chose to stick their heads in the sand and ignor... :rolls

Again you bring noting to the debate. You just try and slam me, with out disproving anything I have said. I think the ball is in your court. You got nothing do you... :rolls

Regards, Kirk

We are not in a religious war.

300 H and H 07-07-2016 10:27 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saltwn (Post 827110)
We are not in a religious war.

I didn't say we were. But with Muslim's birth rates exceeding even the Latino's, we are seeing a minor explosion of then in our home land. I find this conserning... Most all of them are on public assistance, or wellfare as it was once called, before the left wing politically correct crowd stepped in. :rolls

So I ask you why would the tax payers want ot pay for thier childern born here under public assistance? And let them compete for jobs with real multi generational Americans? Have you an explanation that is not emotional but rather logical for a change?

The Mulim faith is the most violent religion on the face of the planet. Why is it that it is only Democrats who support importing more of them, at the tax payer's expence? Again no humanitarian garbage in your answer, or I will point it out to you... :p

Regards, Kirk

Mikeyy 07-07-2016 10:30 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Nobody destroyed anyone. It's over.

jimbo 07-07-2016 10:31 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by winston53660 (Post 827088)
Yeah I know you are just using it as political fodder without concern of what could have been comprised. But hey it is Hillary so anything goes...

I don't use things as political fodder. Comey spent 10 minutes yesterday explaining where Hillary violated law. Then simply said those 10 minutes didn't matter. No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges. He didn't mention that the only prosecutors that can bring charges in this case work for the DOJ, so he's probably correct.

What could have been compromised is the point. Comey stated the FBI wasn't certain what could have been compromised. We do know that at least one server with Hillary emails has been hacked. That's why official business is conducted on official secure servers.

But you are correct. It's Hillary, so anything goes.

300 H and H 07-07-2016 10:35 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeyy (Post 827115)
Nobody destroyed anyone. It's over.

Not by a long shot. Trump will make sure she is destroyed by this bomb. Actually it will become the battle cry that will unify the Republicans behind Trump. :thumbsup The truth shall prevail!! :cool

If it looks like a turd and it smells like a turd, it's a turd alright, and it must be Hillary! :nahnah

Regards, Kirk

saltwn 07-08-2016 01:24 AM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 H and H (Post 827114)
I didn't say we were. But with Muslim's birth rates exceeding even the Latino's, we are seeing a minor explosion of then in our home land. I find this conserning... Most all of them are on public assistance, or wellfare as it was once called, before the left wing politically correct crowd stepped in. :rolls

So I ask you why would the tax payers want ot pay for thier childern born here under public assistance? And let them compete for jobs with real multi generational Americans? Have you an explanation that is not emotional but rather logical for a change?

The Mulim faith is the most violent religion on the face of the planet. Why is it that it is only Democrats who support importing more of them, at the tax payer's expence? Again no humanitarian garbage in your answer, or I will point it out to you... :p

Regards, Kirk

Actually some big donors are working with the government to assist these immigrants I just read briefly today. But they and Canadians and Northern European immigrants are competing for jobs I agree. We need a better immigration policy and we all need to call our reps and voice our opinion. We dont need any more LEGAL or illegal immigrants

WallyWager 07-08-2016 01:32 AM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 h and h (Post 827120)
not by a long shot. Trump will make sure she is destroyed by this bomb. Actually it will become the battle cry that will unify the republicans behind trump. :thumbsup the truth shall prevail!! :cool

if it looks like a turd and it smells like a turd, it's a turd alright, and it must be hillary! :nahnah

regards, kirk

so what if there's no evidence to indict!!

She's guilty!!

F-ck facts!

Vote trump!

winston53660 07-08-2016 02:47 AM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 H and H (Post 827120)
Not by a long shot. Trump will make sure she is destroyed by this bomb. Actually it will become the battle cry that will unify the Republicans behind Trump. :thumbsup The truth shall prevail!! :cool

If it looks like a turd and it smells like a turd, it's a turd alright, and it must be Hillary! :nahnah

Regards, Kirk

Man what are you going to do if Trump loses? eat crow pie for four or so years?:D

300 H and H 07-08-2016 07:08 AM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WallyWager (Post 827190)
so what if there's no evidence to indict!!

She's guilty!!

F-ck facts!

Vote trump!

You obviously did not listen to Comey or are to ignorant to understand. :rolls

He gave the Repulicans alot to work with and good, no very good reasons Hillary Clinton is sloppy, careless, broke rules with disregard, broke laws but lacked intent..

Sure try and put lipstick on your pig... :nahnah

Those are YOUR FACTS.. :funny :laughat

Yea Comey made her so electable alright. :devil

Regards, Kirk

larryr 07-09-2016 12:54 AM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeyy (Post 827115)
Nobody destroyed anyone. It's over.

This isn't democrat good, republican bad time. This woman has just proved that she can't be trusted with national security. She was instructed how to properly use government email and signed a protocol agreement to that effect. Neither her nor her husband could even pass a background check to become federal employees. But, we allow just about anybody with enough money behind them to run for office.

Mikeyy 07-09-2016 12:59 AM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
I said Gowdy didn't destroy anyone. James Comey is not destroyed.
Quote:

Originally Posted by larryr (Post 827458)
This isn't democrat good, republican bad time. This woman has just proved that she can't be trusted with national security. She was instructed how to properly use government email and signed a protocol agreement to that effect. Neither her nor her husband could even pass a background check to become federal employees. But, we allow just about anybody with enough money behind them to run for office.


300 H and H 07-09-2016 08:07 AM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeyy (Post 827460)
I said Gowdy didn't destroy anyone. James Comey is not destroyed.

Oh I don't think anyone was destroyed except Hillary Clinton! :thumbsup

She is now a proven liar. :thumbsup

Just wait till the debates if she has the guts to attend. :D

Just wait till the endless TV adds that show Hillary say a lie, then it will show Comey exposing her lies. :thumbsup

By election time, the independant voters who WILL decide the election are going to understand what a horrible SOS she was, how sloppy and careless she is will our countries secrets. Lets now forget her 8 years of SOS using tax payers money to bank her election war chest with ill gotten monies from a Canandia charity, owned by the same people who contracted the web site for Obama for the ACA act the Democrats rammed down our nations throats... and how much did that cost and it still is not working well? :rolls One could go on and on with all the negatives we have and know to be true. :D She will be "tarred and feathered" as in the earlier days of our countries history. :thumbsup

Comey may have let her go, but he surely did start the tarr a feather process with all he has said. :thumbsup

We're going to drag Hillary through alot of mud in the months to come. I hope she has her big girl pants on. :p

Regards, Kirk

AZRWinger 07-09-2016 08:25 AM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saltwn (Post 827108)
Comey and his department were tasked with finding if security was breached by the email set up and to what extent and was it intentional to make communication less secure than a gov server.
They looked at it thoroughly and Hillary won. Give it a rest. Gowdy's probably just as glad as she that this is settled.

The FBI was not tasked with conducting what amounts to a security review, checking to see if Hillary's illegal server had been hacked. Comey explicitly stated the FBI does not do security reviews, they do criminal investigations. Their criminal investigation into Hillary’s email server uncovered a mountain of evidence that she broke the laws regarding classified data handling and lied about what she did. The applicable statues do not require proof that classified data was hacked although Hillary's illegal server was as Comey put it less secure than Gmail. :D

Comey went beyond the FBI'S role as investigators by claiming no "reasonable" prosecutor could bring charges against Hillary Clinton due to lack of intent. Former Federal prosecutor and current Congressman showed how wrong Comey's arbitrary judgement giving Hillary a free pass to operate above the law wasn't based on an assessment of intent consistent with the standard of intent that prosecutors apply to the rest of us. Consider a simple traffic ticket for speeding, proof of intent is not required yet for a massive violation of the laws governing the handling of classified materials a special standard of intent must be applied despite their being no specification of intent in the statute. :rolls

AZRWinger 07-09-2016 08:47 AM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WallyWager (Post 827190)
so what if there's no evidence to indict!!

She's guilty!!

F-ck facts!

Vote trump!

According to Comey there is no shortage of Hillary's criminal activity and lies to cover it up. She got a free pass by Comey in effect saying she didn’t mean to break the law, the dog ate my homework, so off she goes.:eek

If we applied the same set of facts to a corporate executive responding to a court's discover order, rogue email server, wilful concealment, and deliberate lies about it, Democrats would be cheering as the executive was hauled off to jail. Yet because Comey is afraid of being called a "celebrity hunter" Hillary gets to violate the law with impunity. As Comey allowed later in his testimony before Congress "perhaps a future investigator into one of the major party's nominees will conclude differently". Yes Director Comey, perhaps they will conclude that being a major party nominee doesn't shield them from the consequences of breaking the law.:thumbsup

Manitou 07-09-2016 09:32 AM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
What I see here are two sides. One side wants to kiss Hillary's butt, and the other side wants her ass handed to her on a stick. I think the latter will get its wish.

My opinion only, so no rebuts, not even from the peanut gallery, will be entertained.

jamesrage 07-11-2016 09:40 AM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AZRWinger (Post 827052)
After cataloging in detail Hillary Clinton's lies about her criminal behavior with her email while she was Secretary of state, FBI Director James Comey announced he was recommending no charges be filed because she had not displayed requisite "intent" to violate the law. After delivering Hillary's get out of jail free card by imposing a requirement for proof of intent where none existed in the statute Comey left the podium without answering a single question from the press.

This Thursday Comey agreed to submit to questioning by Congress including former Federal prosecutor Trey Gowdy. After leading Comey through a series of yes or no questions laying out the foundation of Hillary's intent as show by the lies she told about her conduct, such as she had turned over all work related emails, Gowdy tapped into his experience as a prosecutor to show how Hillary clearly manifested intent.



Gowdy Destroys FBI's James Comey over Hillary Clinton's 'Intent'

Yet Comey stubbornly clung to his conclusion that Hillary was not criminally liable due to a lack of intent.:rolls Yep, the fix was definitely in, one set of laws for us and none for Clintons.:thumbsup

The fact she lied about having classified info and tried to delete her emails proves she knew she was doing wrong. I am sure someone in her position was informed numerous times not to use her private server and email because hackers can easily crack that stuff.So one has to conclude that she intentionally used her private server and email for the purpose of it being cracked by an outside source or was using her private email and server for other nefarious purposes.

AZRWinger 07-11-2016 12:09 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeyy (Post 827460)
I said Gowdy didn't destroy anyone. James Comey is not destroyed.

The King of the ignore list simply makes declarations as if they have any meaning at all.:rolls

300 H and H 07-11-2016 09:37 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 

This is the resons why Comey said Hillary should be charged, then at the last minute changes his mind and doesn't charger her.

Listen to the dialog and realise Comey did indite her. He layed out all the law she broke, and then recanted. :rolls

This Fix IS in. And Democrats are stupid. :mad

Regards, Kirk

Mikeyy 07-12-2016 01:58 AM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
James Comey isn't destroyed.

300 H and H 07-12-2016 07:20 AM

Re: Trey Gowdy Destroys FBI’s James Comey over Hillary Clinton’s ‘Intent’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeyy (Post 828055)
James Comey isn't destroyed.

In the usual drive by fashion... :rolls

I suppose he has me on ignor as usual. James Comey did what no other FBI director has. He laid out a case against Hillary. Then he recanted. This is political kubuki theater... :rolls

And yesterday Hilllary just passed this all off as "I did tell the truth". :rolls :mad Even the Democrat on the Fox show above, admitts Hillary is a liar. :rolls

How you lefties can reconsile this, and vote for this political turd is beyond me. But of course you want our country over run by Muslim's AND Latino's as well.. :mad

There is going to be fight in November. If you loose, I hope you loose it all, every damn thing that has been done in the last 8 years. You deserve it. :thumbsup

Regards, Kirk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0