Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss ‘The Trump Effect’: Hatred, Fear And Bullying On The Rise In Schools at the General Forum; Originally Posted by saltwn I remember the way teens started acting when Ron and Nancy were in. very material pushy ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 04-15-2016, 06:12 PM
CindyB's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,576
Thanks: 10,047
Thanked 5,813 Times in 3,591 Posts
Default Re: ‘The Trump Effect’: Hatred, Fear And Bullying On The Rise In Schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I remember the way teens started acting when Ron and Nancy were in.

very material pushy bunch
Baloney! My son didn't act that way.
__________________
The Democrats are not after the truth, they are after the President.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2016, 07:11 PM
BridgetRose's Avatar
Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TARDIS
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,411
Thanks: 1,815
Thanked 891 Times in 556 Posts
Default Re: ‘The Trump Effect’: Hatred, Fear And Bullying On The Rise In Schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyB View Post
'The Trump Effect': Hatred, Fear And Bullying On The Rise In Schools

From the Huff-po

Well, I guess Bush is finally off the hook and is no longer at fault for everything under the sun, it is now all Trump's fault because you KNOW schools in America have been such a peaceful place prior to Trump.

Who would have ever imagined all these school kids were sitting around watching political news on TV.

Dear Lord where do I begin.
"It was only a matter of time before kids started picking up the aggressive, divisive language that’s become a hallmark of the 2016 presidential campaign."

“The Trump Effect: The Impact of the Presidential Campaign on our Nation’s Schools,” the race is stoking fears and racial tensions in America’s classrooms.


Really? We were at this point way before the 2016 election. Does nobody remember the riots of 2015? It's more Obama's fault than Trumps and Clinton is feeding off it. I just saw one of her commercials that showed Trayvon Martin and every other high profile case of a black person shot in the last year saying how much she is listening to the black community about these tragedy's . Too bad she didn't listening to the Ambassador to Libya because that was the job she should have done and didn't.

Oh and then there's this Gem.

“My students are terrified of Donald Trump. They think that if he’s elected, all black people will get sent back to Africa,” one middle school teacher told the SPLC. The teacher was one of more than 2,000 educators who opted to take a survey conducted through the SPLC’s “Teaching Tolerance” program.


Hmm I seriously doubt any kid said this but should this actually be true,isn't it the teachers job to educate the kids on their Constitutional rights as American citizens? How poor an education are the kids down in the south getting that they think they can be deported from a country they were born in?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BridgetRose For This Useful Post:
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2016, 10:24 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 18,873
Thanks: 12,348
Thanked 13,333 Times in 7,767 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: ‘The Trump Effect’: Hatred, Fear And Bullying On The Rise In Schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Fear of a politician saying and doing things he'll probably never said or did or will ever do, where have I heard that before?

Hey when IS Obama supposed to take my gun and death panel all the grannies and tax us into socialism?
Obama has proposed or supported a raft of "sensible".gun control laws designed to ban an ever expanding list of firearms. Obamacare pushes granny over the cliff by such regulations as penalizing doctors 5% for all Medicare reimbursements if they are among the top 10% of those making referrals to specialists literally incentivizing doctors to deny granny care. Obamacare has a host of new taxes to redistribute healthcare dollars including a tax for not buying approved insurance, classic socialistic taxaction.

Obama has clearly.supported defacto gun.seizure, Obamacare denial of care schemes, and redistribution,.socialist,.taxation.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2016, 03:11 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 84,142
Thanks: 56,228
Thanked 26,548 Times in 19,034 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: ‘The Trump Effect’: Hatred, Fear And Bullying On The Rise In Schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgetRose View Post
...

...isn't it the teachers job to educate the kids on their Constitutional rights as American citizens? How poor an education are the kids down in the south getting that they think they can be deported from a country they were born in?
your constitutional rights maybe,
you who have never been found guilty of walking black, then executed in the street
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2016, 09:57 PM
BridgetRose's Avatar
Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TARDIS
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,411
Thanks: 1,815
Thanked 891 Times in 556 Posts
Default Re: ‘The Trump Effect’: Hatred, Fear And Bullying On The Rise In Schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
your constitutional rights maybe,
you who have never been found guilty of walking black, then executed in the street

Neither have you because you are posting.
I have black family members and guess what, neither have they.

If you think whites don't get harassed I guess you never met my friends because we were always harassed by the cops and all of us were white. Shot no, not in our small town, but roughed up, hell yes. Then again maybe it's because when I was a kid we got taught cop 101 early on. I also taught my kids. Never too young to learn cop etiquette and you'll live longer. Kids today seem to have that entitled attitude when it comes to the police and that's never a good combo. They just don't listen and follow instructions and that's why they get shot.

Cop 101:

The only thing you say to a cop is yes sir and no sir. If he cuts you a break you say thank you sir.

Never run, that alone is a crime and when they catch you they will beat the crap out of you for making them run.

You have the right to remain silent Use it! Don't give them a reason to smack the piss out of you by wising off. You don't speak, your lawyer does that for you.

Never resist arrest because you will have the crap beaten out of you. Let them cuff you and take you in. You get one phone call so lawyer up or refuse to speak until your court appointed attorney shows up to speak for you. Always let your lawyer speak for you.

Always keep your hands where the cop and can see them and make no moves without informing said officer that's what you are doing so you don't get shot. Follow the cops instructions the first time and you'll live longer.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BridgetRose For This Useful Post:
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2016, 10:14 PM
Scholar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,739
Thanks: 7,239
Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,679 Posts
Default Re: ‘The Trump Effect’: Hatred, Fear And Bullying On The Rise In Schools

Very good advice Bridgetrose. When I was a security guard they used to come in our facility to use our restroom. And they used our little conference room off our entry lobby to do their paperwork. They liked us because we didn't bug them. They knew if they wanted coffee or something all they had to do was ask.
We wouldn't ask because like I said we didn't bug them.

I was also arrested once, many, many years ago. I didn't resist and I didn't blame them (even though it was a totally bogus charge).
I did something wrong by not remaining quiet but that was MY fault not theirs. But I was acquitted.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2016, 04:20 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,686
Thanks: 7,353
Thanked 7,070 Times in 4,769 Posts
Default Re: ‘The Trump Effect’: Hatred, Fear And Bullying On The Rise In Schools

[QUOTE=WallyWager;811891]Fear of a politician saying and doing things he'll probably never said or did or will ever do, where have I heard that before?

Hey when IS Obama supposed to take my gun and death panel all the grannies and tax us into socialism?[/QUOTE]

Probably right after the Right outlaws abortion, pollutes the waters and sky, and puts black people in chains, ...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
and, bullying, effect’, fear, hatred, rise, schools, the, trump, ‘the

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0