Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Democrat terrorists threats have Trump wearing bullet proof vest. at the General Forum; Originally Posted by ShivaTD Absolutely correct on all counts but we can also note that there isn't a Democratic group ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2016, 09:58 AM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,570
Thanks: 10,266
Thanked 8,444 Times in 5,009 Posts
Default Re: Democrat terrorists threats have Trump wearing bullet proof vest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivaTD View Post
Absolutely correct on all counts but we can also note that there isn't a Democratic group planning to assassinate Donald Trump.

Of course if Donald Trump is seriously concerned he could call upon his most ardent support group.... the KKK to provide security at his events. They would love to stand upon on stage dressed in their white "sheets" holding their Bushmaster rifles to protect Donald Trump. Hell, they might even be willing to take a bullet for him.

BTW - The Khmer Rouge, Chinese communists, Iraq Muslims, Other Muslims (what the hell that means I don't know) mentioned are/were Supremacy groups but not "White" Supremacy groups and they weren't progressive liberals either.
I have no idea who this "we" you keep talking about is, but it's not me.

You stated "white" groups, not me. Now we're moving on to the KKK? You have a link to the KKK being the source of the security? They might love the their 15 minutes of fame if it happened, but they are not "standing up on stage dressed in their white sheets holding their Bushmaster rifles to protect Donald Trump". That's fantasy land and nothing to do with the issue. Trump security is bought and paid for, just like other peoples, except that security surrounding politicians like Obama and Bloomberg is paid for by you and me. Even the candidates get government protection, so somebody must think it might be a problem.

As for the other Muslims, that would be those who kill people and blow stuff up. I lumped them together as there are many such groups and the names change daily. But I'm guessing you knew that.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2016, 11:59 AM
CindyB's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,525
Thanks: 9,932
Thanked 5,771 Times in 3,568 Posts
Default Re: Democrat terrorists threats have Trump wearing bullet proof vest.

Trump's been wearing a bullet proof vest for months now.

Shiva does make one good point, there is just as many rotten, vile Republican's hating Trump as Democrats, maybe more.

sad
__________________
The Democrats are not after the truth, they are after the President.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CindyB For This Useful Post:
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2016, 03:51 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,340
Thanks: 6,897
Thanked 6,778 Times in 4,597 Posts
Default Re: Democrat terrorists threats have Trump wearing bullet proof vest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyB View Post
Trump's been wearing a bullet proof vest for months now.

Shiva does make one good point, there is just as many rotten, vile Republican's hating Trump as Democrats, maybe more.

sad
The difference is that they will vote for Trump if he is nominated, they won't be trying to kill him. We will leave that to the militant left wing haters that are seen at every rally.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,340
Thanks: 6,897
Thanked 6,778 Times in 4,597 Posts
Default Re: Democrat terrorists threats have Trump wearing bullet proof vest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivaTD View Post
Absolutely correct on all counts but we can also note that there isn't a Democratic group planning to assassinate Donald Trump.

Of course if Donald Trump is seriously concerned he could call upon his most ardent support group.... the KKK to provide security at his events. They would love to stand upon on stage dressed in their white "sheets" holding their Bushmaster rifles to protect Donald Trump. Hell, they might even be willing to take a bullet for him.

BTW - The Khmer Rouge, Chinese communists, Iraq Muslims, Other Muslims (what the hell that means I don't know) mentioned are/were Supremacy groups but not "White" Supremacy groups and they weren't progressive liberals either.
KKK, Trumps most ardent supporters? Man, you are really out in left field Shiv. You are the most "Ardent" race baiter on this site. It saddens me a little knowing that all you see is racism at every turn. I'll bet if Trump said the sky was blue, you could find racism behind that too. very sad.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2016, 04:15 PM
ShivaTD's Avatar
Progressive Libertarian
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Immigrant to Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,429
Thanks: 1,492
Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,841 Posts
Default Re: Democrat terrorists threats have Trump wearing bullet proof vest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
I have no idea who this "we" you keep talking about is, but it's not me.

You stated "white" groups, not me. Now we're moving on to the KKK? You have a link to the KKK being the source of the security? They might love the their 15 minutes of fame if it happened, but they are not "standing up on stage dressed in their white sheets holding their Bushmaster rifles to protect Donald Trump". That's fantasy land and nothing to do with the issue. Trump security is bought and paid for, just like other peoples, except that security surrounding politicians like Obama and Bloomberg is paid for by you and me. Even the candidates get government protection, so somebody must think it might be a problem.

As for the other Muslims, that would be those who kill people and blow stuff up. I lumped them together as there are many such groups and the names change daily. But I'm guessing you knew that.
Let me clarify. There doesn't appear to be any Democratic organizations advocating the assassination of Donald Trump although that would be a criminal investigation by the FBI and they wouldn't typically release information about an on-going criminal investigation.

There have been several news reports on the KKK endorsing Donald Trump including KKK leader John Jones and former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke.

KKK Endorses Donald Trump – The Business Standard News
Report: David Duke endorses Donald Trump - FOX 8 WVUE New Orleans News, Weather, Sports, Social

In fact Donald Trump is helping with White Supremacist recruitment.

Trump's Anti-Muslim Campaign Is Helping Fuel White Supremacist Recruitment | ThinkProgress

Thanks for the clarification on the less than 0.3% of Muslims that might actually participate in acts of murder or terrorism. I thought you might be "attacking" the vast majority of Muslims that are peaceful people so I'm glad to see you're not.
__________________
"I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it's dirty on the inside." Donald Trump

"I always had a rule, if the White House is dirty on the inside, it's dirty on the outside." ShivaTD

Based upon the corruption, brutality, inhumanity, immorality, dishonesty, and incompetence of the Trump administration the White House is the dirtiest house in America and there's no known cleanser that with remove the stains of the Trump Administration.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2016, 04:24 PM
ShivaTD's Avatar
Progressive Libertarian
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Immigrant to Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,429
Thanks: 1,492
Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,841 Posts
Default Re: Democrat terrorists threats have Trump wearing bullet proof vest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
KKK, Trumps most ardent supporters? Man, you are really out in left field Shiv. You are the most "Ardent" race baiter on this site. It saddens me a little knowing that all you see is racism at every turn. I'll bet if Trump said the sky was blue, you could find racism behind that too. very sad.
I can't think of any group that has more reason to support Donald Trump. Trump actively embraces racism, xenophobia, and misogyny in his political rhetoric and nothing could be better from a White Male Supremacist perspective.

As noted in my previous post White Supremacist organizations are actively using Donald Trump to increase recruitment into their racist organizations because Trump's politics so closely parallel the politics of White Nationalism and White Supremacy.

Trump's Anti-Muslim Campaign Is Helping Fuel White Supremacist Recruitment | ThinkProgress

Donald Trump and White Supremacy are virtually a perfect fit.

Now you may want to condemn me for pointing out this fact but I didn't create the fact. I just brought it up because it's pretty well documented. Even Fox News has reported on it.
__________________
"I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it's dirty on the inside." Donald Trump

"I always had a rule, if the White House is dirty on the inside, it's dirty on the outside." ShivaTD

Based upon the corruption, brutality, inhumanity, immorality, dishonesty, and incompetence of the Trump administration the White House is the dirtiest house in America and there's no known cleanser that with remove the stains of the Trump Administration.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2016, 04:25 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,340
Thanks: 6,897
Thanked 6,778 Times in 4,597 Posts
Default Re: Democrat terrorists threats have Trump wearing bullet proof vest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivaTD View Post
Let me clarify. There doesn't appear to be any Democratic organizations advocating the assassination of Donald Trump although that would be a criminal investigation by the FBI and they wouldn't typically release information about an on-going criminal investigation.

There have been several news reports on the KKK endorsing Donald Trump including KKK leader John Jones and former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke.

KKK Endorses Donald Trump – The Business Standard News
Report: David Duke endorses Donald Trump - FOX 8 WVUE New Orleans News, Weather, Sports, Social

In fact Donald Trump is helping with White Supremacist recruitment.

Trump's Anti-Muslim Campaign Is Helping Fuel White Supremacist Recruitment | ThinkProgress

Thanks for the clarification on the less than 0.3% of Muslims that might actually participate in acts of murder or terrorism. I thought you might be "attacking" the vast majority of Muslims that are peaceful people so I'm glad to see you're not.
so who do you want the KKK to support? Bernie?
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2016, 04:30 PM
ShivaTD's Avatar
Progressive Libertarian
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Immigrant to Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,429
Thanks: 1,492
Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,841 Posts
Default Re: Democrat terrorists threats have Trump wearing bullet proof vest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
The difference is that they will vote for Trump if he is nominated, they won't be trying to kill him. We will leave that to the militant left wing haters that are seen at every rally.
In truth many Republicans are so disgusted with Donald Trump that they won't vote for him... EVER. They'll probably not vote at all.

In all truth, based upon what we currently know, Donald Trump if nominated:

Will lose in all Blue (Democrat) States and that's not surprising.

Will lose in all Battleground States and that's not even surprising.

Will probably lose in most if not all Red (Republican) States and that's got the GOP leadership seriously worried.


The GOP leadership believes that Donald Trump will lose worse than Barry Goldwater that only managed to win in six states in 1964. There's a real possibility that Trump could lose in all 50 states if nominated as expected.
__________________
"I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it's dirty on the inside." Donald Trump

"I always had a rule, if the White House is dirty on the inside, it's dirty on the outside." ShivaTD

Based upon the corruption, brutality, inhumanity, immorality, dishonesty, and incompetence of the Trump administration the White House is the dirtiest house in America and there's no known cleanser that with remove the stains of the Trump Administration.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2016, 04:31 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,295
Thanks: 56,009
Thanked 26,470 Times in 18,964 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Democrat terrorists threats have Trump wearing bullet proof vest.

idk what that link is but what i meant to link
Trump Reportedly Wears Bullet-Proof Vest | The Daily Caller
Former Trump adviser: Trump wears bulletproof vest | Washington Examiner
CONFIDANTE: TRUMP IS ALWAYS WEARING A BULLET PROOF VEST
__________________
Khartoum has been facing heavy pressure and “blackmail” from the US administration to normalize relations with Israel in return for removing Sudan from the list of state sponsors of terrorism...~Jerusalem Post
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2016, 04:34 PM
ShivaTD's Avatar
Progressive Libertarian
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Immigrant to Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,429
Thanks: 1,492
Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,841 Posts
Default Re: Democrat terrorists threats have Trump wearing bullet proof vest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
so who do you want the KKK to support? Bernie?
It would be my hope that no major political candidate would ever appeal to the KKK.
__________________
"I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it's dirty on the inside." Donald Trump

"I always had a rule, if the White House is dirty on the inside, it's dirty on the outside." ShivaTD

Based upon the corruption, brutality, inhumanity, immorality, dishonesty, and incompetence of the Trump administration the White House is the dirtiest house in America and there's no known cleanser that with remove the stains of the Trump Administration.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bullet, democrat, have, proof, terrorists, threats, trump, vest, wearing

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0