Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss The Senate GOPís Obnoxious Iran Letter at the General Forum; Originally Posted by CindyB Nope, no 'goalpost moving'. But of course you would say that, what else is new, what ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2015, 03:28 PM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,688
Thanks: 1,561
Thanked 8,916 Times in 5,697 Posts
Default Re: The Senate GOPís Obnoxious Iran Letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyB View Post
Nope, no 'goalpost moving'. But of course you would say that, what else is new, what else can you say. Lol

As far as 'undermining delicate negotiations with Syria,' yeah right.
If anything what SHOULD be 'undermining delicate negotiations' is the fact that in the same breath as their so-called 'delicate negotiations,' they are calling for, "DEATH TO AMERICA". Just don't think that is the correct way to negotiate.

Open your eyes why don't ya?





Lol, it is ALWAYS "different" and 'not comparable' when it is Democrats doing it. Ahhhh the hypocrisy.



You mean like the Democrats 'cheered on the treasonous' Pelosi?
It's objectively different because different things happened. Something you can't refute so you turn to "Oh it's political" in so many words. I've mentioned a few times that I don't like Nancy Pelosi, I have no desire to defend her beyond pointing out the facts.
__________________
"There's two types of people: people that look at porn, and people that lie about it. But I wasn't looking!" -

Alex Jones
Reply With Quote
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2015, 03:32 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,181
Thanks: 4,408
Thanked 5,090 Times in 3,532 Posts
Default Re: The Senate GOPís Obnoxious Iran Letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
It's objectively different because different things happened. Something you can't refute so you turn to "Oh it's political" in so many words. I've mentioned a few times that I don't like Nancy Pelosi, I have no desire to defend her beyond pointing out the facts.
Yeah it would be very hard to stand by someone that says we have to pass the largest bill in the history of the world before reading what is in it. I can't
believe she wasn't destroyed over that.
Reply With Quote
  #43 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2015, 04:57 PM
CindyB's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,689
Thanks: 8,649
Thanked 5,126 Times in 3,169 Posts
Default Re: The Senate GOPís Obnoxious Iran Letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
It's objectively different because different things happened. Something you can't refute so you turn to "Oh it's political" in so many words. I've mentioned a few times that I don't like Nancy Pelosi, I have no desire to defend her beyond pointing out the facts.
Lol, then one has to wonder how anything in the world can be compared as 'different things happen' in any situation.
__________________
The Democrats are not after the truth, they are after the President.
Reply With Quote
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2015, 05:07 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,596
Thanks: 387
Thanked 6,030 Times in 4,373 Posts
Default Re: The Senate GOPís Obnoxious Iran Letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
It doesn't matter what they think. These 47 are traitors. Plain and simple.


Your opinion. I consider Obama the biggest traitor there is. Don't bother rebutting.
Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2015, 06:43 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 17,024
Thanks: 10,167
Thanked 10,684 Times in 6,465 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: The Senate GOPís Obnoxious Iran Letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
point is politics stops at the water's edge. guess cotton and friends missed that memo
Since you prefer slogans here is one you should appreciate "a stich in time saves 9" . The Senate letter warns correctly that Obama's executive agreement might not survive the end of hIs Presidency. Our President made the decision to undermine the Constitution by not submitting the treaty to the Senate. There ought to be no controversy with informing the Iranians of Obama's self imposed limitations.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 03-24-2015, 11:08 PM
treedancer's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: St.Louis Mo.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,955
Thanks: 934
Thanked 1,535 Times in 1,238 Posts
Default Re: The Senate GOPís Obnoxious Iran Letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Your opinion. I consider Obama the biggest traitor there is. Don't bother rebutting.

What traitorous things did Obama do?As far as i know gettinn insurance for 16.4 million uninsured Americans isn't traitorous.
__________________
"Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. By putting our own interests first, with no regard for others, we erase the very thing that a nation holds dearest, and the thing that keeps it alive: its moral values."
French President Emmanuel Macron
Reply With Quote
  #47 (permalink)  
Old 03-24-2015, 11:47 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Re: The Senate GOPís Obnoxious Iran Letter

Name a long time politician and I will google you a dumb ass comment they have made. Any of them. Pelosi doesn't have the award in that category by a long shot. And BTW, I'm also no fan of Pelosi. There are very few politicians today that I would characterize as statesman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
Yeah it would be very hard to stand by someone that says we have to pass the largest bill in the history of the world before reading what is in it. I can't
believe she wasn't destroyed over that.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gopís, iran, letter, obnoxious, senate, the

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0