Political Wrinkles

Political Wrinkles (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/)
-   News & Current Events (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/news-current-events/)
-   -   'Pillowcase Rapist' released to live in Los Angeles community (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/news-current-events/39486-pillowcase-rapist-released-live-los-angeles-community.html)

Hairy Jello 07-09-2014 06:31 PM

'Pillowcase Rapist' released to live in Los Angeles community
 
Halloween just got a whole lot more exciting in California.

I'm guessing there'll be no 'Welcome to the neighborhood' party.

'Pillowcase Rapist' released to live in Los Angeles community | Fox News

LOS ANGELES The so-called "Pillowcase Rapist" has been released from a mental hospital to live in an Antelope Valley community.

The Los Angeles County district attorney's office says 63-year-old Christopher Hubbart was released Wednesday from Coalinga State Hospital to an unincorporated area of the county near Palmdale.

Cheryl Holbrook, an area resident who belongs to a community group that fought his release, says Hubbart arrived at the home at 1:40 p.m. in a silver car and hid his face as he walked in.

Hubbart raped and assaulted about 40 women between 1971 and 1982. He got his nickname by using a pillowcase to muffle victims' screams.

The decision by a Northern California judge to release Hubbart in Los Angeles County has been challenged by officials who say he remains a dangerous predator.

Oftencold 07-09-2014 09:25 PM

Re: 'Pillowcase Rapist' released to live in Los Angeles community
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hairy Jello (Post 678605)
Halloween just got a whole lot more exciting in California.

I'm guessing there'll be no 'Welcome to the neighborhood' party.

'Pillowcase Rapist' released to live in Los Angeles community | Fox News

LOS ANGELES The so-called "Pillowcase Rapist" has been released from a mental hospital to live in an Antelope Valley community.

The Los Angeles County district attorney's office says 63-year-old Christopher Hubbart was released Wednesday from Coalinga State Hospital to an unincorporated area of the county near Palmdale.

Cheryl Holbrook, an area resident who belongs to a community group that fought his release, says Hubbart arrived at the home at 1:40 p.m. in a silver car and hid his face as he walked in.

Hubbart raped and assaulted about 40 women between 1971 and 1982. He got his nickname by using a pillowcase to muffle victims' screams.

The decision by a Northern California judge to release Hubbart in Los Angeles County has been challenged by officials who say he remains a dangerous predator.

He "raped and assaulted about 40 women," and they turned him loose?! WTF is wrong with these people?

Mikeyy 07-09-2014 09:40 PM

Re: 'Pillowcase Rapist' released to live in Los Angeles community
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oftencold (Post 678643)
He "raped and assaulted about 40 women," and they turned him loose?! WTF is wrong with these people?

Ya got me:rolls

Mikeyy 07-09-2014 09:42 PM

Re: 'Pillowcase Rapist' released to live in Los Angeles community
 
"Pillowcase Rapist" Is a really bad name though.

Oftencold 07-09-2014 10:14 PM

Re: 'Pillowcase Rapist' released to live in Los Angeles community
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeyy (Post 678647)
"Pillowcase Rapist" Is a really bad name though.

"Disappeared Quietly In The Night And Never Mentioned Again Rapist" seems like a much better name.

Jackass master 07-10-2014 06:58 AM

Re: 'Pillowcase Rapist' released to live in Los Angeles community
 
Disappeared never to be seen without an excavator works for me! Why do we keep these types around at all?

300 H and H 07-10-2014 06:59 AM

Re: 'Pillowcase Rapist' released to live in Los Angeles community
 
Casteration works....:thumbsup

Oftencold 07-10-2014 07:56 AM

Re: 'Pillowcase Rapist' released to live in Los Angeles community
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 H and H (Post 678691)
Casteration works....:thumbsup

In such extreme cases, it works best if the gonads are removed through a deep incision made just below the jaw.

Mikeyy 07-10-2014 09:12 AM

Re: 'Pillowcase Rapist' released to live in Los Angeles community
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oftencold (Post 678703)
In such extreme cases, it works best if the gonads are removed through a deep incision made just below the jaw.

How about hung by his balls using a pillowcase. :thumbsup

Hairy Jello 07-10-2014 09:16 AM

Re: 'Pillowcase Rapist' released to live in Los Angeles community
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oftencold (Post 678643)
He "raped and assaulted about 40 women," and they turned him loose?! WTF is wrong with these people?

It's California, bro. All that needs to be said. Best you not try to figure out the dumb sh*t that state does.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0