Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss State Dept Offers $10 Million Reward For Kill or Capture Of 'Enemies Of Islam' at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Coyote : I KNEW there would be an excuse. Right. Don't answer my questions and then get ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121 (permalink)  
Old 08-15-2013, 12:45 PM
40yearfan's Avatar
Easy Living
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,970
Thanks: 2,617
Thanked 3,963 Times in 2,718 Posts
Default Re: State Dept Offers $10 Million Reward For Kill or Capture Of 'Enemies Of Islam'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
:

I KNEW there would be an excuse.
Right. Don't answer my questions and then get you feelings hurt when I refuse to answer yours. Always the victim.
__________________
__________________________________________
We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Reply With Quote
  #122 (permalink)  
Old 08-15-2013, 12:50 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,609
Thanks: 10,110
Thanked 15,288 Times in 9,268 Posts
Post Re: State Dept Offers $10 Million Reward For Kill or Capture Of 'Enemies Of Islam'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yearfan View Post
Simple. An answer doesn't satisfy you if it doesn't comply with your opinion. You can't accept the truth and you refuse to take a serious comment as being another point of view to be addressed. You insist on building straw men and then insist on arguing your false premise. Your debate skills are nil because you don't understand about there being two sides to every argument and in your arrogance, you assume you know everything even though you never leave your parents basement. If you don't have an answer, you just ignore the question and then blame the opponent for not arguing your straw man. On top of that, your word diarrhea makes your posts impossible to read as you jump from point to point with inane ramblings and totally unrelated crap just to deflect and distract from the fact you know absolutely nothing about the subject. Either that or your mind is so untrained, you can't keep it on the subject and instead flit from item to item like a bee collecting honey.
And again, nothing but personal insults.
If you feel like getting back to the topic, let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
I welcome the viewing audience to soak in that phrase for a minute.
"Torture is not illegal". Referring to the United States policy.

Not Russia. Not some third-world sadistic dictator.
But for the United States, torture is not illegal.

The very fact that he refused to sign that is a clear demonstration HE KNEW it could come back and haunt him.
If Bush truly thought waterboarding was not torture, then why not sign the law?
Bush clearly claimed that the U.S. didn't torture. And people like 40yearfan claim Bush was speaking the truth...
So why not sign a law that states we do not torture?

Unless he knew that he was...


And as I pointed out earlier, we prosecuted Japanese for waterboarding and WE called it torture.
40yearfan wants to get hung up whether there were additional charges.
He doesn't realize the significance of the United States seeing a foreign country's people waterboarding U.S. people and calling it torture.

Doesn't want to understand WE ADMITTED it was torture just by the fact that we brought the charges.
The conviction was simple solidification of the fact...

If waterboarding is NOT torture and Bush truly is convinced of that, WHY NOT SIGN THE LAW stating we don't torture?
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #123 (permalink)  
Old 08-15-2013, 12:52 PM
40yearfan's Avatar
Easy Living
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,970
Thanks: 2,617
Thanked 3,963 Times in 2,718 Posts
Default Re: State Dept Offers $10 Million Reward For Kill or Capture Of 'Enemies Of Islam'

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
And again, nothing but personal insults.
If you feel like getting back to the topic, let me know.
Quote:
Simple. An answer doesn't satisfy you if it doesn't comply with your opinion. You can't accept the truth and you refuse to take a serious comment as being another point of view to be addressed. You insist on building straw men and then insist on arguing your false premise. Your debate skills are nil because you don't understand about there being two sides to every argument and in your arrogance, you assume you know everything even though you never leave your parents basement. If you don't have an answer, you just ignore the question and then blame the opponent for not arguing your straw man. On top of that, your word diarrhea makes your posts impossible to read as you jump from point to point with inane ramblings and totally unrelated crap just to deflect and distract from the fact you know absolutely nothing about the subject. Either that or your mind is so untrained, you can't keep it on the subject and instead flit from item to item like a bee collecting honey.
***
__________________
__________________________________________
We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
$10, capture, dept, enemies, for, islam, kill, million, offers, reward, state

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0