Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Navy SEAL Team 6 Families Press Conference today at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Mikeyy You guys keep saying "if this was Bush" as if this makes your list any more ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81 (permalink)  
Old 07-29-2013, 10:53 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,071
Thanks: 1,599
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,073 Posts
Default Re: Navy SEAL Team 6 Families Press Conference today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
You guys keep saying "if this was Bush" as if this makes your list any more relevant. None of those things listed link to Obama.
By this reasoning we have the most worthless piece of sh*t in presidential history in the oval office.

The child is too f*cking stupid to hold down the job.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AzMike For This Useful Post:
  #82 (permalink)  
Old 07-29-2013, 11:20 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,923 Times in 13,938 Posts
Default Re: Navy SEAL Team 6 Families Press Conference today

We should just find something else to talk about. This is a waste of time
Reply With Quote
  #83 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2013, 12:43 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,071
Thanks: 1,599
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,073 Posts
Default Re: Navy SEAL Team 6 Families Press Conference today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
We should just find something else to talk about. This is a waste of time
Yeah, let's just not talk about obies failures it makes him look bad. I have an idea, lets just move on to his next failure!
Reply With Quote
  #84 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2013, 02:42 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,923 Times in 13,938 Posts
Default Re: Navy SEAL Team 6 Families Press Conference today

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzMike View Post
Yeah, let's just not talk about obies failures it makes him look bad. I have an idea, lets just move on to his next failure!
This is simply a matter of perception. Nothing has failed. The idea Obama is POTUS means failure to you so why keep this silliness up?
Reply With Quote
  #85 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2013, 07:52 AM
MrLiberty's Avatar
professional curmudgeon
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,506
Thanks: 21,953
Thanked 18,613 Times in 11,939 Posts
Default Re: Navy SEAL Team 6 Families Press Conference today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
This is simply a matter of perception. Nothing has failed. The idea Obama is POTUS means failure to you so why keep this silliness up?
Yeah AzMike, it's silly to talk about the country going down the tubes, didn't ya know that?
__________________
Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.

Donald Trump
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrLiberty For This Useful Post:
  #86 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2013, 08:12 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,923 Times in 13,938 Posts
Default Re: Navy SEAL Team 6 Families Press Conference today

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLiberty View Post
Yeah AzMike, it's silly to talk about the country going down the tubes, didn't ya know that?
No, you two can believe what you want to. I just need to stop engaging with these sorts of comments.
Reply With Quote
  #87 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2013, 09:06 AM
MrLiberty's Avatar
professional curmudgeon
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,506
Thanks: 21,953
Thanked 18,613 Times in 11,939 Posts
Default Re: Navy SEAL Team 6 Families Press Conference today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
No, you two can believe what you want to. I just need to stop engaging with these sorts of comments.

Translation:
__________________
Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.

Donald Trump
Reply With Quote
  #88 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2013, 10:09 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,923 Times in 13,938 Posts
Default Re: Navy SEAL Team 6 Families Press Conference today

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLiberty View Post
Translation:
Ya know, not buying into your narrative is not the same as sticking your head in the sand. The two of you live in a delusion. You see crimes nobody sees. You make assumptions or remarks you have no proof of and then you say I am hiding from the truth. Truth is you two simply dislike the guy. It's that simple. So you hurling unsubstantiated claims as though they have some basis in fact really just kills the discussion.
Reply With Quote
  #89 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2013, 10:37 AM
MrLiberty's Avatar
professional curmudgeon
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,506
Thanks: 21,953
Thanked 18,613 Times in 11,939 Posts
Default Re: Navy SEAL Team 6 Families Press Conference today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Ya know, not buying into your narrative is not the same as sticking your head in the sand. The two of you live in a delusion. You see crimes nobody sees. You make assumptions or remarks you have no proof of and then you say I am hiding from the truth. Truth is you two simply dislike the guy. It's that simple. So you hurling unsubstantiated claims as though they have some basis in fact really just kills the discussion.
Fact: IRS scandal is not an illusion

Fact: NSA scandal is not an illusion

Fact: Fast & Furious scandal is not an illusion

Fact: Benghazi scandal is not an illusion

Fact: The economy sucks

Fact: Unemployment sucks

Fact: obama has increased the national debt by 7 trillion dollars

Fact: Mikeyy has ignored all the evidence and says these are phony scandals.

Lets face it mikeyy, no matter how many facts we present to you, you dismiss them out of hand.
__________________
Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.

Donald Trump
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrLiberty For This Useful Post:
  #90 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2013, 11:42 AM
40yearfan's Avatar
Easy Living
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,970
Thanks: 2,617
Thanked 3,963 Times in 2,718 Posts
Default Re: Navy SEAL Team 6 Families Press Conference today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Ya know, not buying into your narrative is not the same as sticking your head in the sand. The two of you live in a delusion. You see crimes nobody sees. You make assumptions or remarks you have no proof of and then you say I am hiding from the truth. Truth is you two simply dislike the guy. It's that simple. So you hurling unsubstantiated claims as though they have some basis in fact really just kills the discussion.
It isn't just the two of them. There are many of us who see this administration for what it really is. Dirty politics Chicago style. It has finally caught up with them. That's why Obama's approval ratings keep going down. He is being exposed as incompetent, uncaring and untruthful. These scandals are far from over as they are major scandals and all point at the Obama Administration letting their departments run wild.
__________________
__________________________________________
We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
conference, families, navy, press, seal, team, today

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0