Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Bin Laden marks Israel anniversary with combat vow at the General Forum; I would like to find the forum OBL posts on. I would like to ask him what he did with ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2008, 10:23 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,921 Times in 13,936 Posts
Default Bin Laden marks Israel anniversary with combat vow

I would like to find the forum OBL posts on. I would like to ask him what he did with all of his money to help the Palestinians? If he is claiming that all of this started with his concern for them what did he do for them.


Bin Laden marks Israel anniversary with combat vow | Reuters
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikeyy For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2008, 11:47 AM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 55,948
Thanks: 2,307
Thanked 36,703 Times in 20,842 Posts
Default Re: Bin Laden marks Israel anniversary with combat vow

Wow...Another tape of a Muslim condemning the Jooooooos...

Next up?...A 14 year old will announce Angelina Jolie is hot, then a football player will tell us he won't resign with his team because $4 million ain't enough...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,921 Times in 13,936 Posts
Default Re: Bin Laden marks Israel anniversary with combat vow

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Wow...Another tape of a Muslim condemning the Jooooooos...

Next up?...A 14 year old will announce Angelina Jolie is hot, then a football player will tell us he won't resign with his team because $4 million ain't enough...
I've told you the guy is jihad happy. The lying piece of ****.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikeyy For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2008, 12:56 PM
Intern
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 22
Thanks: 5
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Bin Laden marks Israel anniversary with combat vow

What i have never understood is that mainstream Islam claims to be peaceful and non-violent and claims that it's unfair to judge them by Bin Laden's behavior, yet I fail to see any widespread condemnation of Bin Laden and his like kind by muslims.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2008, 01:01 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,921 Times in 13,936 Posts
Default Re: Bin Laden marks Israel anniversary with combat vow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne View Post
What i have never understood is that mainstream Islam claims to be peaceful and non-violent and claims that it's unfair to judge them by Bin Laden's behavior, yet I fail to see any widespread condemnation of Bin Laden and his like kind by muslims.
Oh lets not get all anit muslim here. Muslims have been coexisting for centuries with an occasional flare up. Historically speaking. And you have to remember this is religious fundimentalists that promote this crap. They are in all religions.

What was Oklahoma City Bombing about?
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2008, 01:07 PM
Intern
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 22
Thanks: 5
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Bin Laden marks Israel anniversary with combat vow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Oh lets not get all anit muslim here. Muslims have been coexisting for centuries with an occasional flare up. Historically speaking. And you have to remember this is religious fundimentalists that promote this crap. They are in all religions.
I don't see my observation as being "anti" anything. I just find it curious that mainstream Islam distances itself from the radicals yet it doesn't expressly condemn the terrorist violence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
What was Oklahoma City Bombing about?
Anti-government terrorists who were soundly condemned.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2008, 01:20 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,921 Times in 13,936 Posts
Default Re: Bin Laden marks Israel anniversary with combat vow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne View Post
I don't see my observation as being "anti" anything. I just find it curious that mainstream Islam distances itself from the radicals yet it doesn't expressly condemn the terrorist violence.



Anti-government terrorists who were soundly condemned.
Let me ask you something. Who are the top three muslim leaders in the U.S.? Or even easier. Who is the number one muslim leader in the U.S.?

The reason you don't know is the same reason you don't here condemnation. You don't travel in those circles.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2008, 01:24 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 55,948
Thanks: 2,307
Thanked 36,703 Times in 20,842 Posts
Default Re: Bin Laden marks Israel anniversary with combat vow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Let me ask you something. Who are the top three muslim leaders in the U.S.? Or even easier. Who is the number one muslim leader in the U.S.?

The reason you don't know is the same reason you don't here condemnation. You don't travel in those circles.
You're making his point...

If what Bin Laden preaches was TRULY an offront to REAL Islam, then the leaders of REAL Islam would be as vocal (if not moreso IMO) because of how offended they'd be at Bin Laden for perverting their religion...

But they're NOT...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2008, 01:30 PM
Intern
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 22
Thanks: 5
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Bin Laden marks Israel anniversary with combat vow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Let me ask you something. Who are the top three muslim leaders in the U.S.? Or even easier. Who is the number one muslim leader in the U.S.?
I have no idea. Probabaly because they haven't stepped forward to condemn terroism in the name of Islam. But then again I have no idea what the names are of the generals who run Myanmar, but I do know that they are dicatators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
The reason you don't know is the same reason you don't here condemnation. You don't travel in those circles.
Secret condemnation? Not very effective.

But again, if Islam wants to be viewed as a peaceful religion why aren't muslims actively condemning Bin Laden and his ilk? If you claim that Islam is actrively condemning terrorism I'd appreciate seeing some proof.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2008, 01:31 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,921 Times in 13,936 Posts
Default Re: Bin Laden marks Israel anniversary with combat vow

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
You're making his point...

If what Bin Laden preaches was TRULY an offront to REAL Islam, then the leaders of REAL Islam would be as vocal (if not moreso IMO) because of how offended they'd be at Bin Laden for perverting their religion...

But they're NOT...
So are you now saying that muslim leaders haven't condemned OBL? You know better. And what I am saying about Islam in the U.S. is that it isn't a self promotional religion as much as some. There doesn't seem to be any TV evangilizing or the like. Thus no real muslim personalities. There are a couple of freaks like farakhan but I can't think of one major Muslin leader in the U.S. that other Muslims would agree to.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anniversary, bin, combat, israel, laden, marks, vow, with

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0