Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > News & Current Events
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News & Current Events Discuss Justice Department Probing Widespread Stimulus Fraud at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Mikeyy Five times you have followed me to learn my opinions without reading the thread. PM me ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Comet's Avatar
My God it's full of stars
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,670
Thanks: 3,370
Thanked 5,314 Times in 3,416 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Comet
Default Re: Justice Department Probing Widespread Stimulus Fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Five times you have followed me to learn my opinions without reading the thread. PM me with your questions my son and I will enlighten you.
The topic is about Stimulus fraud and the Justice departing looking into it.

In #2, you shot the messenger, claiming it is just a rightwing site and then mentioned you were sleepy.

In #6, you claimed everyone just thinks the worst of this administration but how nothing pans out.

In #12, you attempted to change the subject again by asking who took us to war.

In #16 you called cnredd silly.

In #18 you brought up the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

As I said before, do you have anything relating to this thread? I notice when threads show Republicans in a negative light, you have a lot to say about it and stay right on topic.

When the thread shows a Democrat in a negative light, I notice you do everything to minimize the story and desperately attempt to change the topic and talk about anything but the issue at hand.

Now, may we knock off the shenanigans and discuss the thread for once? Or are you going to continue to distract and veer off-topic?
__________________

"The oldest picture book in our possession is the midnight sky" - E. W. Maunder
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2012, 05:12 PM
MrLiberty's Avatar
professional curmudgeon
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,506
Thanks: 21,953
Thanked 18,613 Times in 11,939 Posts
Default Re: Justice Department Probing Widespread Stimulus Fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Now, may we knock off the shenanigans and discuss the thread for once? Or are you going to continue to distract and veer off-topic?
Not Likely............
__________________
Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.

Donald Trump
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,923 Times in 13,938 Posts
Default Re: Justice Department Probing Widespread Stimulus Fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
The topic is about Stimulus fraud and the Justice departing looking into it.

In #2, you shot the messenger, claiming it is just a rightwing site and then mentioned you were sleepy.

In #6, you claimed everyone just thinks the worst of this administration but how nothing pans out.

In #12, you attempted to change the subject again by asking who took us to war.

In #16 you called cnredd silly.

In #18 you brought up the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

As I said before, do you have anything relating to this thread? I notice when threads show Republicans in a negative light, you have a lot to say about it and stay right on topic.

When the thread shows a Democrat in a negative light, I notice you do everything to minimize the story and desperately attempt to change the topic and talk about anything but the issue at hand.

Now, may we knock off the shenanigans and discuss the thread for once? Or are you going to continue to distract and veer off-topic?
Wow you spend a lot of time looking into me. You love me don't you?
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2012, 07:44 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,101
Thanks: 57,076
Thanked 26,855 Times in 19,306 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Justice Department Probing Widespread Stimulus Fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
You're missing the point...Obama said there would be no NEED for investigations because "Sheriff" Joe Biden was in charge of oversight in doling out the stimulus money...
I don't know about that but oversite is written into the stimulus package all the way through in almost every separate subject as I could see.
__________________
On a more positive note, people still can't order dialysis w/o a referral.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,071
Thanks: 1,599
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,073 Posts
Default Re: Justice Department Probing Widespread Stimulus Fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I don't know about that but oversite is written into the stimulus package all the way through in almost every separate subject as I could see.
Just a wild *ss guess but I bet the over sight didn't work.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
department, fraud, justice, probing, stimulus, widespread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0