Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > The Media
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Media Discuss Kevin Sorbo speaks out after Facebook removed his page at the Political Forums; Actor Kevin Sorbo speaks out after Facebook removed his page Among MANY others... You Tube You Tube...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2021, 12:59 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,529
Thanks: 11,548
Thanked 7,726 Times in 5,108 Posts
Default Kevin Sorbo speaks out after Facebook removed his page

Actor Kevin Sorbo speaks out after Facebook removed his page


Among MANY others...


__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2021, 01:52 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 84,690
Thanks: 56,323
Thanked 26,576 Times in 19,056 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Kevin Sorbo speaks out after Facebook removed his page

Maybe he said stuff like he did on twitter like:

Quote:
“ANTIFA led the charge into the capitol building dressed as Trump supporters.”
__________________
Bernie will introduce an amendment tomorrow to up min wage over 5 years and tip minimum wage over 7.

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2021, 03:04 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,529
Thanks: 11,548
Thanked 7,726 Times in 5,108 Posts
Default Re: Kevin Sorbo speaks out after Facebook removed his page

Twitter refused to remove child porn because it didn’t ‘violate policies’: lawsuit
https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/twitte...ve-child-porn/

Twitter Sued for Hosting Child Pornography
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhCqFORlaYI


Twitter has been allowing Child Porn for years but they have a problem with Kevin Sorbo, other conservatives, & pro-lifers & Libertarians & politicians & even some far-left political tweets?

And u don't see a problem here?
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2021, 02:09 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 84,690
Thanks: 56,323
Thanked 26,576 Times in 19,056 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Kevin Sorbo speaks out after Facebook removed his page

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
Twitter refused to remove child porn because it didn’t ‘violate policies’: lawsuit
https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/twitte...ve-child-porn/

Twitter Sued for Hosting Child Pornography
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhCqFORlaYI


Twitter has been allowing Child Porn for years but they have a problem with Kevin Sorbo, other conservatives, & pro-lifers & Libertarians & politicians & even some far-left political tweets?

And u don't see a problem here?
Looks like they have a problem with lies to the public that can harm the entire world yes. Why they wouldn't extend that to children I do not know.
Whether it is their "policy" or no doesn't matter. It is against the law to publish child pornography.
People who deal in that stuff will always try to share link. People who want that stuff know how to find it. I have never seen porn on twitter but I saw links on FB at times and meessenger. That was when I firsty got on the service. Wanting to show me pictures of men then of women then men again. Like trying to figure out what I was into. I blocked all of them and haven't had any show up in recent years.
But I doubt seriously Twitter would knowingly allow child porn cause like I said it is a crime. Not just a policy.
The guy Kevin dowsn't try to hide but says his dangerous untruths out loud. So he's easy to find and dea with.
__________________
Bernie will introduce an amendment tomorrow to up min wage over 5 years and tip minimum wage over 7.

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2021, 07:18 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,976
Thanks: 9,916
Thanked 7,236 Times in 4,131 Posts
Default Re: Kevin Sorbo speaks out after Facebook removed his page

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Looks like they have a problem with lies to the public that can harm the entire world yes. Why they wouldn't extend that to children I do not know.
Whether it is their "policy" or no doesn't matter. It is against the law to publish child pornography.
People who deal in that stuff will always try to share link. People who want that stuff know how to find it. I have never seen porn on twitter but I saw links on FB at times and meessenger. That was when I firsty got on the service. Wanting to show me pictures of men then of women then men again. Like trying to figure out what I was into. I blocked all of them and haven't had any show up in recent years.
But I doubt seriously Twitter would knowingly allow child porn cause like I said it is a crime. Not just a policy.
The guy Kevin dowsn't try to hide but says his dangerous untruths out loud. So he's easy to find and dea with.
What were his "dangerous untruths" or are you just talking out of your backside AGAIN! You use a lot of babble to not say anything coherent.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2021, 12:30 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,914
Thanks: 7,600
Thanked 7,244 Times in 4,884 Posts
Default Re: Kevin Sorbo speaks out after Facebook removed his page

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Looks like they have a problem with lies to the public that can harm the entire world yes. Why they wouldn't extend that to children I do not know.
Whether it is their "policy" or no doesn't matter. It is against the law to publish child pornography.
People who deal in that stuff will always try to share link. People who want that stuff know how to find it. I have never seen porn on twitter but I saw links on FB at times and meessenger. That was when I firsty got on the service. Wanting to show me pictures of men then of women then men again. Like trying to figure out what I was into. I blocked all of them and haven't had any show up in recent years.
But I doubt seriously Twitter would knowingly allow child porn cause like I said it is a crime. Not just a policy.
The guy Kevin dowsn't try to hide but says his dangerous untruths out loud. So he's easy to find and dea with.
Then you must be REALLY outraged that 95% of the media peddled the Russian collusion lie 24/7 for 4 years.

Isn't that worse than a tweet by a politically cancelled actor?
__________________
"The freedom of speech is, in sum, our foremost protection against tyranny. Without it, a tyrant can work his will without any fear of his opponents uttering even one cross word."
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2021, 06:35 PM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,003
Thanks: 1,908
Thanked 2,059 Times in 1,240 Posts
Default Re: Kevin Sorbo speaks out after Facebook removed his page

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Maybe he said stuff like he did on twitter like:
You have no room to talk when you posted a thread trying to claim the riots in Portland and other cities were started by right wingers.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamesrage For This Useful Post:
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2021, 07:06 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,529
Thanks: 11,548
Thanked 7,726 Times in 5,108 Posts
Default Re: Kevin Sorbo speaks out after Facebook removed his page

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Looks like they have a problem with lies to the public that can harm the entire world yes. ....
Only world it's harmful to is the small world in the minds of some on the left.
That's it.

The same people chillingly blind to their own BS McCarthy-ite mindset and oppressive crusade.
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2021, 05:28 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 84,690
Thanks: 56,323
Thanked 26,576 Times in 19,056 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Kevin Sorbo speaks out after Facebook removed his page

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
What were his "dangerous untruths" or are you just talking out of your backside AGAIN! You use a lot of babble to not say anything coherent.
Almost Every site you go on nowadays esppecially social media has information at the top of the page. Just like they had pinned posts telling you who won the presidential election.
It is especially harmfull to give false info about corona virus and the vaccines.
So they took his page or post whatever down. That is a good thing.
__________________
Bernie will introduce an amendment tomorrow to up min wage over 5 years and tip minimum wage over 7.

Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2021, 07:11 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,976
Thanks: 9,916
Thanked 7,236 Times in 4,131 Posts
Default Re: Kevin Sorbo speaks out after Facebook removed his page

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Almost Every site you go on nowadays esppecially social media has information at the top of the page. Just like they had pinned posts telling you who won the presidential election.
It is especially harmfull to give false info about corona virus and the vaccines.
So they took his page or post whatever down. That is a good thing.
So in other words, you have nothing but speculation. As Mr. Wonder said, the only world words are harmful to are the small words that people like you live in.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
after, facebook, his, kevin, out, page, removed, sorbo, speaks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0