Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > The Media
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Media Discuss CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Spe at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by FrancSevin Nothing Phony about angel mom's and dad's Yup. Partisan Acosta of the fake CNN news network ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2019, 10:30 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,521
Thanks: 1,965
Thanked 13,191 Times in 8,255 Posts
Default Re: CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Nothing Phony about angel mom's and dad's
Yup. Partisan Acosta of the fake CNN news network got owned by Angel Moms the other day. He tried that phony bs of, "More peeps are killed by Americans" nonsense and the Angel Moms surrounded him and showed pics of their children who were killed by illegals. Partisan Acosta was of course speechless and didn't give a flying fuq. It didn't support his agenda so he ignored 'em.
__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2019, 10:35 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 81,127
Thanks: 55,374
Thanked 26,240 Times in 18,773 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Jello View Post
Yup. Partisan Acosta of the fake CNN news network got owned by Angel Moms the other day. He tried that phony bs of, "More peeps are killed by Americans" nonsense and the Angel Moms surrounded him and showed pics of their children who were killed by illegals. Partisan Acosta was of course speechless and didn't give a flying fuq. It didn't support his agenda so he ignored 'em.
and yet more citizens commit violent felonies. go figure huh
__________________
Trump’s only true skill is the con...~Serwer|The Atlantic
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2019, 06:19 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,647
Thanks: 6,833
Thanked 4,590 Times in 2,615 Posts
Default Re: CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
and yet more citizens commit violent felonies. go figure huh
And there is that idiotic argument again as if it had anything to do with the issue. If you are going to try to make an argument about the issue, at least try to make one that makes sense. This is like saying that heart disease kills more people that kidney disease, so if you're having kidney problems, don't worry about it as you are more likely to die from a heart attack.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2019, 10:15 AM
ShivaTD's Avatar
Progressive Libertarian
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Immigrant to Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,420
Thanks: 1,492
Thanked 2,302 Times in 1,836 Posts
Default Re: CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
This was a business decision. Something Trump would know nothing about.
They missed the best part when Trump said he could have built his wall anytime (because it isn't a national emergency) and then went off to play golf.

Normally when there's a national emergency the President is heavily involved in dealing with it and doesn't have time to play golf. But, as Trump said, he could have dealt with it anytime in the future so he might as well play golf.

He was right when he said it would be overturned by the lower courts and the appeals courts and he's only praying that his two hand-picked "Republican" (not conservative "originalist" justices) Supreme Court justices will support him and disregard the actual law, it's intent, and the Constitution. They ignored the law and the Constitution in supporting his Muslim travel ban so why not ignore the law and the Constitution on this emergency declaration.
__________________
"I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it's dirty on the inside." Donald Trump

"I always had a rule, if the White House is dirty on the inside, it's dirty on the outside." ShivaTD

Based upon the corruption, brutality, inhumanity, immorality, dishonesty, and incompetence of the Trump administration the White House is the dirtiest house in America and there's no known cleanser that with remove the stains of the Trump Administration.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2019, 10:17 AM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,506
Thanks: 1,405
Thanked 1,539 Times in 953 Posts
Default Re: CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
and yet more citizens commit violent felonies. go figure huh
That is a irrelevant argument.Citizens have every right to be here.Illegal aliens don't. The "yet more citizens commit violent felonies would amount to a company being robbed blind by trespassers because of a negligent security guard and then that security guard saying well more office workers steal from the company than trespassers do as his excuse.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2019, 10:43 AM
ShivaTD's Avatar
Progressive Libertarian
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Immigrant to Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,420
Thanks: 1,492
Thanked 2,302 Times in 1,836 Posts
Default Re: CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
And there is that idiotic argument again as if it had anything to do with the issue. If you are going to try to make an argument about the issue, at least try to make one that makes sense. This is like saying that heart disease kills more people that kidney disease, so if you're having kidney problems, don't worry about it as you are more likely to die from a heart attack.
Emergency v non-emergency

Having a heart attack creates an emergency situation and you go to the emergency room. Having kidney failure that takes months to kill you requires treatment but is not an emergency. You don't go to an emergency room to treat kidney disease.

Which issue are we discussing. CBS missing the best part of Trump's declaration that a national emergency exists and then stating it doesn't exist because he could have dealt with this at anytime in the future before heading off to play golf?

Or is it the part where the law doesn't allow Trump to use military construction funds to build a wall on the Mexican border because the transfer of military construction funds is limited exclusively to providing the construction necessary for the troops he deploys. The US military doesn't build physical barriers to protect territory and Trump's border wall is unnecessary for the troops he plans to deploy. The US military only builds physical barriers to protect military bases and military encampments. Military bases have permanent barriers that are typically 8' tall chained link fences and temporary encampments, at the most, use NATO razor wire that can be removed when the encampment moves.

Which issue are we addressing?
__________________
"I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it's dirty on the inside." Donald Trump

"I always had a rule, if the White House is dirty on the inside, it's dirty on the outside." ShivaTD

Based upon the corruption, brutality, inhumanity, immorality, dishonesty, and incompetence of the Trump administration the White House is the dirtiest house in America and there's no known cleanser that with remove the stains of the Trump Administration.

Last edited by ShivaTD; 02-18-2019 at 10:48 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2019, 12:18 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,647
Thanks: 6,833
Thanked 4,590 Times in 2,615 Posts
Default Re: CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivaTD View Post
Emergency v non-emergency

Having a heart attack creates an emergency situation and you go to the emergency room. Having kidney failure that takes months to kill you requires treatment but is not an emergency. You don't go to an emergency room to treat kidney disease.

Which issue are we discussing. CBS missing the best part of Trump's declaration that a national emergency exists and then stating it doesn't exist because he could have dealt with this at anytime in the future before heading off to play golf?

Or is it the part where the law doesn't allow Trump to use military construction funds to build a wall on the Mexican border because the transfer of military construction funds is limited exclusively to providing the construction necessary for the troops he deploys. The US military doesn't build physical barriers to protect territory and Trump's border wall is unnecessary for the troops he plans to deploy. The US military only builds physical barriers to protect military bases and military encampments. Military bases have permanent barriers that are typically 8' tall chained link fences and temporary encampments, at the most, use NATO razor wire that can be removed when the encampment moves.

Which issue are we addressing?
Really? That's your argument? This is like trying to debate a dead cat, except that the dead cat would make more sense.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2019, 01:02 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 54,959
Thanks: 2,211
Thanked 35,114 Times in 20,176 Posts
Default Re: CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Build the wall!!...Use the money won at Plinko!!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Nobody aces Plinko, you've doomed the wall!
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cbs, conclusion, emergency, goes, over, president, price, right’, spe, trump’s, with, ‘the

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0