Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > The Media
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Media Discuss Kathy Griffin Makes Another Vulgar Quip On CNN at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by Stinger So.....................what? It's amusing to note when you can't answer some simple questions... And of course, I ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2010, 02:36 AM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,620
Thanks: 10,112
Thanked 15,316 Times in 9,287 Posts
Post Re: Kathy Griffin Makes Another Vulgar Quip On CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
So.....................what?
It's amusing to note when you can't answer some simple questions...

And of course, I was right about you backpedaling...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
She's gone, won't be back on the show in question.
Are you disputing that or something.
The funny thing is that Kathy has a part of her act that addresses stuff like this...
Different shows / people who had given her the boot, only to have her back on later...

Like I said, whether or not she remains off when the New Year rolls around has yet to be seen...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
What all the mumbo jumbo you posted has to do with it I don't know and gives me a head ache reading.
Try learning some reading comprehension...
Grab a dictionary for the words you can't understand.

And most importantly, stop making claims you can't back up...
I think you'll find that you'll understand other people's statements better when they aren't challenging you to back up claims you can't prove...
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #62 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:10 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,439
Thanks: 163
Thanked 541 Times in 452 Posts
Default Re: Kathy Griffin Makes Another Vulgar Quip On CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
It's amusing to note when you can't answer some simple questions...

And of course, I was right about you backpedaling...
On what? I don't particularly care about their ratings. But since their ratings are so low now................


Quote:
Like I said, whether or not she remains off when the New Year rolls around has yet to be seen...
Do you have something to refute their statement that she is cut? Or just posting wishful thinking?


Quote:
Try learning some reading comprehension...
Learn to write with brevity.

Quote:
Grab a dictionary for the words you can't understand.
Where did I say I didn't understand the definitions of the words you use? It's the grammatics and hyperbole that give the headache.

Perhaps if you got of the condescension your post would be more interesting to read, but when your whole purpose is to insult the other person............you lose readers.

Quote:
And most importantly, stop making claims you can't back up...
And stop making claims you can't back up..........like people make claimes they didn't.

Reply With Quote
  #63 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2010, 11:11 AM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,620
Thanks: 10,112
Thanked 15,316 Times in 9,287 Posts
Post Re: Kathy Griffin Makes Another Vulgar Quip On CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
On what? I don't particularly care about their ratings. But since their ratings are so low now................
Do you want to try to complete that sentence?
Nah. Didn't think so...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
Do you have something to refute their statement that she is cut? Or just posting wishful thinking?
I said it plainly the first time.
If you can't understand it, I have no reason to think you could grasp it a second time...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
And stop making claims you can't back up..........like people make claimes they didn't.
What claim did I say you made that you didn't?

Oh wait.
Another question you won't be able to address?
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #64 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2010, 12:50 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,439
Thanks: 163
Thanked 541 Times in 452 Posts
Default Re: Kathy Griffin Makes Another Vulgar Quip On CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Do you want to try to complete that sentence?
Nah. Didn't think so...
Over your head........................
Quote:
I said it plainly the first time.
If you can't understand it, I have no reason to think you could grasp it a second time...
No you made a totally specious statement, they made their official announcement.

So give us the premise of your saying it is not true other than your wishful thinking.


Quote:
What claim did I say you made that you didn't?
The one you claimed that I didn't.

Quote:
Oh wait.
Another question you won't be able to address?
What was the other one?
Reply With Quote
  #65 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2010, 11:19 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,620
Thanks: 10,112
Thanked 15,316 Times in 9,287 Posts
Post Re: Kathy Griffin Makes Another Vulgar Quip On CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
Over your head........................
Not at all...
In fact, my FIRST reply was addressing the topic you can only try to hint at now cause you don't have the courage to make the same unsubstantiatable claims yourself...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
No you made a totally specious statement, they made their official announcement.
What specious statement did I supposedly make?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
So give us the premise of your saying it is not true other than your wishful thinking.
There is your lack of reading comprehension again...
I never said it wasn't true.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
The one you claimed that I didn't.
Quote me...
Yeah. Didn't think so...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
What was the other one?
It was in the post you had difficulties with...
If CNN is truly concerned, WHY aren't they demanding youtube pull their COPYRIGHTED material???
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #66 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,439
Thanks: 163
Thanked 541 Times in 452 Posts
Default Re: Kathy Griffin Makes Another Vulgar Quip On CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Not at all...
In fact, my FIRST reply was addressing the topic you can only try to hint at now cause you don't have the courage to make the same unsubstantiatable claims yourself...



What specious statement did I supposedly make?



There is your lack of reading comprehension again...
I never said it wasn't true.
What is the evidence to support your premise that she will be back on the show or that there is even a chance, since you self-servingly dismiss the official announcement.

Quote:
Quote me...
Yeah. Didn't think so...
Onus is on you to quote me............oops...........didn't.
Reply With Quote
  #67 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2010, 10:11 AM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,620
Thanks: 10,112
Thanked 15,316 Times in 9,287 Posts
Post Re: Kathy Griffin Makes Another Vulgar Quip On CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
What is the evidence to support your premise that she will be back on the show or that there is even a chance, since you self-servingly dismiss the official announcement.

Like I pointed out earlier, with you completely ignoring it, she's got a long history of people "banning" her only to bring her back later...
All I'm saying is that CNN saying "banned" doesn't mean she'll never be back.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
Onus is on you to quote me............oops...........didn't.
1) You were making an allegation on my statements.
You claimed that I SUPPOSEDLY SAID something about your statements.
Ergo, you have to quote me...

2) When it comes to your statements and my ACTUAL comments on them, I DO quote you.
I believe your reply was to whine about "brevity" and ignore everything.
And I'm not about to defend something I never said about your statements...
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #68 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,439
Thanks: 163
Thanked 541 Times in 452 Posts
Default Re: Kathy Griffin Makes Another Vulgar Quip On CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post

Like I pointed out earlier, with you completely ignoring it, she's got a long history of people "banning" her only to bring her back later...
All I'm saying is that CNN saying "banned" doesn't mean she'll never be back.
Wanna bet?



Quote:
1) You were making an allegation on my statements.
You claimed that I SUPPOSEDLY SAID something about your statements.
Ergo, you have to quote me...
No you were quipping about my quote then asking me to quote the quote without your quote to quote.

Quote:
I believe your reply was to whine about "brevity"
It was a direct request not a whine.
Reply With Quote
  #69 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2010, 10:56 AM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,620
Thanks: 10,112
Thanked 15,316 Times in 9,287 Posts
Post Re: Kathy Griffin Makes Another Vulgar Quip On CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
No you were quipping about my quote then asking me to quote the quote without your quote to quote.
Quote my quip.
You are being dishonest about what my comment was about...

And to repost the question you couldn't answer...
If CNN is truly concerned, WHY aren't they demanding youtube pull their COPYRIGHTED material???

I'll tell you why...
FREE PUBLICITY.
Kathy Griffin has given them free publicity.

That's why they invited her on their show, knowing she would do something interesting that they could make hay on.
That's why they didn't task somebody to censor her < bleep > language.
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #70 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2010, 12:36 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,439
Thanks: 163
Thanked 541 Times in 452 Posts
Default Re: Kathy Griffin Makes Another Vulgar Quip On CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Quote my quip.
You are being dishonest about what my comment was about...
No I'm demonstrating how convoluted and disjointed your post get.

They dropped her, about time, get over it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
another, cnn, griffin, kathy, makes, quip, vulgar

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0