Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Local Politics
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Local Politics Discuss Planned Parenthood Clinic Temporarily Closes After Botching Abortions at the Political Forums; Planned Parenthood Clinic Temporarily Closes After Botching Abortions Last month A Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in Wilmington, Delaware is temporarily ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2013, 10:22 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 87,999
Thanks: 57,056
Thanked 26,845 Times in 19,296 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Planned Parenthood Clinic Temporarily Closes After Botching Abortions

Planned Parenthood Clinic Temporarily Closes After Botching Abortions

Last month

Quote:
A Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in Wilmington, Delaware is temporarily closing after botching multiple abortions on women and facing a state investigation. The state Division of Professional Regulation has launched the probe into the conduct of several staff members.

This is the same clinic where former staff members said it was so filthy that women were put at risk for catching AIDS or other diseases.
Planned Parenthood Clinic Temporarily Closes After Botching Abortions | LifeNews.com
Quote:
As LifeNews has reported, the Delaware Planned Parenthood clinic has experienced five botched abortion emergencies in less than five weeks. Since then, one abortionist and two employees have left Planned Parenthood in Wilmington, Delaware, as a result of the scandal.
Quote:
According to the Planned Parenthood website, surgical abortions will be referred to “another provider” but the abortion drug will still be sold to women while the probe continues. But now, a local news report indicates the abortion clinic is temporarily closing.
__________________
“Hate is like an acid. It damages the vessel in which it’s stored and destroys the vessels on which it’s poured.”
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saltwn For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2013, 10:30 AM
catusfelidae's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,065
Thanks: 3,633
Thanked 1,966 Times in 1,243 Posts
Default Re: Planned Parenthood Clinic Temporarily Closes After Botching Abortions

Really Salty? You JUST posted a report on a 'botched abortion' that has absolutely NO evidence whatsoever that the patient even HAD an abortion, and now you expect sane people to put an ounce of faith into a report from the same source?

Really?

Does the word 'credibility' mean anything to you?
__________________
Never annoy a cat. We like our meals hot and bleeding.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2013, 10:38 AM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,030
Thanks: 12,590
Thanked 9,362 Times in 6,000 Posts
Default Re: Planned Parenthood Clinic Temporarily Closes After Botching Abortions

Quote:
Originally Posted by catusfelidae View Post
Really Salty? You JUST posted a report on a 'botched abortion' that has absolutely NO evidence whatsoever that the patient even HAD an abortion, and now you expect sane people to put an ounce of faith into a report from the same source?

Really?

Does the word 'credibility' mean anything to you?
you mean Planned parenthood?
__________________
.
"It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties.
The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents."

..James Madison
.
"Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God."
..1 Peter 2:16
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2013, 10:39 AM
catusfelidae's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,065
Thanks: 3,633
Thanked 1,966 Times in 1,243 Posts
Default Re: Planned Parenthood Clinic Temporarily Closes After Botching Abortions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wonder View Post
you mean Planned parenthood?
No. Some rag called 'life news'.
__________________
Never annoy a cat. We like our meals hot and bleeding.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2013, 10:41 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 87,999
Thanks: 57,056
Thanked 26,845 Times in 19,296 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Planned Parenthood Clinic Temporarily Closes After Botching Abortions

Quote:
Originally Posted by catusfelidae View Post
Really Salty? You JUST posted a report on a 'botched abortion' that has absolutely NO evidence whatsoever that the patient even HAD an abortion, and now you expect sane people to put an ounce of faith into a report from the same source?

Really?

Does the word 'credibility' mean anything to you?
here's a report on that clinic before the final news piece.

Delaware abortion clinic facing charges of unsafe and unsanitary conditions | 6abc.com
__________________
“Hate is like an acid. It damages the vessel in which it’s stored and destroys the vessels on which it’s poured.”
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2013, 10:43 AM
catusfelidae's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,065
Thanks: 3,633
Thanked 1,966 Times in 1,243 Posts
Default Re: Planned Parenthood Clinic Temporarily Closes After Botching Abortions

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
here's a report on that clinic before the final news piece.

Delaware abortion clinic facing charges of unsafe and unsanitary conditions | 6abc.com
From the article you just linked to.

Investigators say, they have not found evidence to support the claims raised by Vasikonis and Werbrich.
__________________
Never annoy a cat. We like our meals hot and bleeding.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to catusfelidae For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2013, 10:43 AM
rivrrat's Avatar
Queen of Awesomeness
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Virginia
Gender: Female
Posts: 15,833
Thanks: 3,272
Thanked 10,473 Times in 6,022 Posts
Default Re: Planned Parenthood Clinic Temporarily Closes After Botching Abortions

If any kind of clinic, medical office, whatever is shown to be unsanitary, and if any doctor and his/her nurses are being unsanitary and contributing to malpractice, their offices should be shut down and charges levied against ALL STAFF, and licenses revoked. If this is true about this clinic, then it's good that they're being held accountable.
__________________


Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.

Gypsy Soul Memories
Scuba Diver Life
My YouTube Channel
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rivrrat For This Useful Post:
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2013, 10:46 AM
catusfelidae's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,065
Thanks: 3,633
Thanked 1,966 Times in 1,243 Posts
Default Re: Planned Parenthood Clinic Temporarily Closes After Botching Abortions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
If any kind of clinic, medical office, whatever is shown to be unsanitary, and if any doctor and his/her nurses are being unsanitary and contributing to malpractice, their offices should be shut down and charges levied against ALL STAFF, and licenses revoked. If this is true about this clinic, then it's good that they're being held accountable.
Scores of Tulsa dental patients tested for hepatitis, HIV exposure - CNN.com

They'd gone to W. Scott Harrington's dentist office in a Tulsa, Oklahoma, suburb to have a wisdom tooth pulled or perhaps have their jaw realigned.

On Saturday, scores of his patients were waiting to be checked once again -- this time not to replace missing teeth, say, but to find out whether they'd been exposed to hepatitis or HIV.

By 3 p.m. local time Saturday, one hour later than planned, some 420 people -- out of 7,000 of Harrington's patients from the past six years who health authorities reached out to -- had been screened for hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV at the Tulsa Health Department. They came after investigators discovered unsanitary, unprofessional conditions at Harrington's office in Owasso, 14 miles northeast of Tulsa, that one official said created a "perfect storm" for infections.


We MUST outlaw oral surgery TODAY!
__________________
Never annoy a cat. We like our meals hot and bleeding.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to catusfelidae For This Useful Post:
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2013, 10:49 AM
catusfelidae's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,065
Thanks: 3,633
Thanked 1,966 Times in 1,243 Posts
Default Re: Planned Parenthood Clinic Temporarily Closes After Botching Abortions

Quote:
Originally Posted by catusfelidae View Post
Scores of Tulsa dental patients tested for hepatitis, HIV exposure - CNN.com

They'd gone to W. Scott Harrington's dentist office in a Tulsa, Oklahoma, suburb to have a wisdom tooth pulled or perhaps have their jaw realigned.

On Saturday, scores of his patients were waiting to be checked once again -- this time not to replace missing teeth, say, but to find out whether they'd been exposed to hepatitis or HIV.

By 3 p.m. local time Saturday, one hour later than planned, some 420 people -- out of 7,000 of Harrington's patients from the past six years who health authorities reached out to -- had been screened for hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV at the Tulsa Health Department. They came after investigators discovered unsanitary, unprofessional conditions at Harrington's office in Owasso, 14 miles northeast of Tulsa, that one official said created a "perfect storm" for infections.


We MUST outlaw oral surgery TODAY!

Boxford Oral Surgeon Convicted of Sexual Assault



A Peabody District Court jury found Dr. George Hatzigiannis, 41, of Boxford, guilty of sexually assaulting a female patient yesterday after a one day trial. The defendant was charged with one count of indecent assault & battery on a person over 14 years old after the Lynn Police conducted an investigation into the incident which occurred in the defendant’s oral surgery office on Exchange Street in Lynn.

Sheesh! They're either infecting patients with diseases, or sexually molesting them!

Where's the outcry to outlaw oral surgery?
__________________
Never annoy a cat. We like our meals hot and bleeding.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2013, 10:52 AM
catusfelidae's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,065
Thanks: 3,633
Thanked 1,966 Times in 1,243 Posts
Default Re: Planned Parenthood Clinic Temporarily Closes After Botching Abortions

Local News | Plastic Surgeon Charged With Raping Patient | Seattle Times Newspaper




The Kirkland plastic surgeon accused of anesthetizing and raping a patient was charged yesterday with second-degree rape.

The King County Prosecutor's Office also charged Gregory Alan Johnson, 46, of Bothell with second-degree assault in connection with the same incident.


Plastic surgery's gotta go too.
__________________
Never annoy a cat. We like our meals hot and bleeding.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
abortions, after, botching, clinic, closes, parenthood, planned, temporarily

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0