Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Law & Order
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Law & Order Discuss Fox News Host Tucker Carlson's Home Targeted by Anti-Fascist Protesters at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by WallyWager I don't care about his views in this situation. Tucker could be a literal swastika armband ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 11-09-2018, 06:57 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 81,008
Thanks: 55,344
Thanked 26,230 Times in 18,767 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Fox News Host Tucker Carlson's Home Targeted by Anti-Fascist Protesters

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
I don't care about his views in this situation. Tucker could be a literal swastika armband Nazi, and it's still not right for this mob to swarm his house when his wife and children are home alone, and intimidate and vandalize his property.
I already stated I would call the police no matter about the politics. He is a nazi or at best a willing nazi tool. would I kill him or even harass him at a restaurant? no, I would not. Would I lose any sleep over a nazi being harassed? not a bit. Anyone harassed to the point of violence should call the cops and the cops should throw the book at the violent or threatening harassers.
tuckers fearless leader has incited weakly minded slobs into killings. There's not much I can do about that because more and more votes are gerrymandered and tampered with, but if someone burns trump in effigy or calls him names and protests all day long outside the white house, no skin off my nose.
__________________
Trumpís only true skill is the con; his only fundamental belief is that the United States is the birthright of straight, white, Christian men, and his only real, authentic pleasure is in cruelty. It is that cruelty, and the delight it brings them, that binds his most ardent supporters to him, in shared scorn for those they hate and fear: immigrants, black voters, feminists, and treasonous white men who empathize with any of those who would steal their birthright.~Serwer|The Atlantic
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 11-09-2018, 11:23 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 54,814
Thanks: 2,195
Thanked 34,866 Times in 20,068 Posts
Default Re: Fox News Host Tucker Carlson's Home Targeted by Anti-Fascist Protesters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
Ringing the door bell vs. bomb letters in the mail.....

The right wing poutrages never fail to fail.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
So you are saying those who were ringing Carlson's doorbell were mentally unbalanced also?
Notice how it's turned into a simple "doorbell ringing" incident?..

Besides ringing the doorbell...

They actually cracked his front door
They were intimidating his wife with chants
They blocked both ends of the street
They painted an anarchy symbol on his driveway
They made his address public so other can do the same (or worse)

But "hey!"...According to Trump-haters, this is just a simple "doorbell ringing" incident...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2018, 12:04 AM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,410
Thanks: 1,963
Thanked 13,138 Times in 8,221 Posts
Default Re: Fox News Host Tucker Carlson's Home Targeted by Anti-Fascist Protesters

Twat-waffles.

Remind me again how the left is considered the party of peace and tolerance?

Of course libs have defended this mob and justified their actions. All across the MSM they've refused to condone the actions of these scumbags.

__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2018, 08:34 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,155
Thanks: 518
Thanked 6,433 Times in 4,631 Posts
Default Re: Fox News Host Tucker Carlson's Home Targeted by Anti-Fascist Protesters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
Ringing the door bell vs. bomb letters in the mail.....

The right wing poutrages never fail to fail.....


With you it appears okay to ring some person's doorbell for no damned reason.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2018, 08:47 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,155
Thanks: 518
Thanked 6,433 Times in 4,631 Posts
Default Re: Fox News Host Tucker Carlson's Home Targeted by Anti-Fascist Protesters

Quote:
Originally Posted by loboloco View Post
Except you have that backwards. He should have shot one or two for criminal trespass.

A bunch of ass holes loitering on my lawn and ringing my doorbell would make me fear for my life. As the police would tell anybody, "We cannot tell you how, but you have the right to defend yourself any way that you can, until we get there and neutralize the situation."
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2018, 09:45 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 17,482
Thanks: 10,833
Thanked 11,396 Times in 6,796 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Fox News Host Tucker Carlson's Home Targeted by Anti-Fascist Protesters

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I already stated I would call the police no matter about the politics. He is a nazi or at best a willing nazi tool. would I kill him or even harass him at a restaurant? no, I would not. Would I lose any sleep over a nazi being harassed? not a bit. Anyone harassed to the point of violence should call the cops and the cops should throw the book at the violent or threatening harassers.
tuckers fearless leader has incited weakly minded slobs into killings. There's not much I can do about that because more and more votes are gerrymandered and tampered with, but if someone burns trump in effigy or calls him names and protests all day long outside the white house, no skin off my nose.
Thank you for your honest admission that your objection to political violence depends on your agreement with political position.

No doubt the police were called when blacks were lynched but that didn't stop the mob. It's worth noting the South where most lynching took place was under Democrat control just like DC and the surrounding area. But don't worry the police will get right on it.

Today we have elected Democrats exhorting the mob to adopt thug tactics, form a group, let them know they're not welcome. Of course the Democrats aren't responsible for the inevitable violence.

You stated burning Trump in effigy is no skin off your nose. How about giving Obama the same treatment? Oh that's different. No, it's hypocrisy.
__________________
What is a 30 something year old single man with a rock in one hand and a Honduran flag in the other?

An asylum seeker.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2018, 11:19 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 81,008
Thanks: 55,344
Thanked 26,230 Times in 18,767 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Fox News Host Tucker Carlson's Home Targeted by Anti-Fascist Protesters

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Thank you for your honest admission that your objection to political violence depends on your agreement with political position.
Your understanding of my quoted statement is the exact opposite of it's meaning. Take a freaking comprehension course or don't read. Your choice.
...

Quote:
You stated burning Trump in effigy is no skin off your nose. How about giving Obama the same treatment?
He was many times. They both have been.

Quote:
Oh that's different. No, it's hypocrisy.

no that's not different and neither is violent. What's violent is killing or inciting others to kill or harm.
__________________
Trumpís only true skill is the con; his only fundamental belief is that the United States is the birthright of straight, white, Christian men, and his only real, authentic pleasure is in cruelty. It is that cruelty, and the delight it brings them, that binds his most ardent supporters to him, in shared scorn for those they hate and fear: immigrants, black voters, feminists, and treasonous white men who empathize with any of those who would steal their birthright.~Serwer|The Atlantic
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 11-11-2018, 09:28 AM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 12,765
Thanks: 10,729
Thanked 8,950 Times in 5,584 Posts
Default Re: Fox News Host Tucker Carlson's Home Targeted by Anti-Fascist Protesters

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Your understanding of my quoted statement is the exact opposite of it's meaning. Take a freaking comprehension course or don't read. Your choice.
...

He was many times. They both have been.


no that's not different and neither is violent. What's violent is killing or inciting others to kill or harm.
Salty, I think you need to reread your own post, because it does indeed condone harassment. Perhaps you left out a 'don't' somewhere, it can happen, but as it stands, you are 100% behind the harassment.
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you don't laugh at yourself, a whole bunch of people will volunteer to do it for you
I never lose. I either win, or I learn....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GottaGo For This Useful Post:
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 11-12-2018, 07:09 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,459
Thanks: 6,515
Thanked 4,319 Times in 2,487 Posts
Default Re: Fox News Host Tucker Carlson's Home Targeted by Anti-Fascist Protesters

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I don't appreciate your condescending then blatant critical attitude of me personally-and not because of any perceived board regulations but from the standpoint of decency in conversation. I used to be ultra nicey-nice on here and some far-right rw'rs began treating me like shLt, of which your attitude above is a partial example.
If you don't like your premise to be labeled idiotic, don't post idiotic premise's like this. You condoned the attack on Carlson because YOU claim he is a fascist. That is idiotic.


Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
that is not a thing because no one would form an anti-Liberal group since Liberalism is a political stance widely accepted as legitimate in this country. would be like forming an anti-red heads group.
Fascism, on the other hand, is a dangerous and very anti-American ideology that tuck appears to adhere to.
Again, you posted an idiotic premise and in an attempt to find common ground with you, I reciprocated to illustrate the point. Yes, I know there is no anti-Liberal group, hence this label of idiotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I would call the police. political stance having not much to do with it
And I believe we all would call the police. However, you post implied that Carlson was a fascist so therefore, he should expect it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Again you are not making your case, just hurling insults
That was not an insult, it was a recommendation. Most people do engage their brain before they speak or post as to not make fools of themselves. It would appear that there are many times in this forum that you don't allow that wisdom to guide your decisions. I was offering a suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I am a moderate conservative.
I guess I will have to take your word for that as I don't personally know you, but you posts here as PW would not give that impression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I like to debate. Sometimes I play devil's advocate.
Nice try. A devil's advocate response would have been something like "Maybe Carlson hired these people to draw attention to himself." Your post was :

Quote:
he's a fascist; they are antifascists. what's the problem?
That is nothing like postulating an alternate theory. Again, engage your brain before you post.


Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I am passionate about health care and corruption. the rest I take a stance on to discuss and try to pry good information out of other debaters.
No, you come here to bash the current President and anyone that happens to agree with him. Then you get upset when someone calls you out.


Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I believe in God so I must be a Republican? Is that what you are getting at?
That's ridiculous. God loves us all.
Show me where I said anything about being a member of any political party as a prerequisite for Christianity. I am talking about how in on thread, you post Bible verses, and then in other threads you call people fascist, racists and curse like a sailor. The Bible teaches that we should conduct ourselves in a manner that would be pleasing to God and would show his love through our actions. Your posts are the antitheses of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
correct. looking at your sins, being truly sorry for them, asking forgiveness, and accepting Jesus Christ as your savior from the damnation which you otherwise justly deserve-
makes you saved. you can call it anything you want. Christian is a good word so we'll go with that.
No, living your life as God has instructed,loving your neighbor as you love yourself and most importantly, accepting God's word and obeying his commandments are what it means to be a Christian.

I don't know how you live your life and it is not up to me to judge you. God will do that some day. However, your life on this forum is for all here to see and from what I can tell, you have no interest is treating others as you would like to be treated.


Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I do. That's why I am not fond of the POTUS
And there is nothing wrong with that. However, a Christian would pray for our President to have God enlighten him and guide him in his decisions, not come here every day and call him every name in the book.


Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
precisely so why bring that up?
Showing your hypocrisy in hopes that you see how your posts contradict the message that you wish to convey regarding your faith.


Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Let me save you some time for future reference. it takes a lot to hurt my feelings. and posters on an online forum are just vapor. I don't pretend they love me. And I am much more impressed if they can look up real sources and give me a rousing fact-based argument with links to back up their claims.
I agree. However, you should be aware that other posters here expect that from you also instead of

Quote:
he's a fascist; they are antifascists. what's the problem?
That is not posting facts, that is hurling insults.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I'm even more impressed if they can teach me something.
Only someone willing to learn can be taught.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 11-12-2018, 11:49 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 81,008
Thanks: 55,344
Thanked 26,230 Times in 18,767 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Fox News Host Tucker Carlson's Home Targeted by Anti-Fascist Protesters

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
Salty, I think you need to reread your own post, because it does indeed condone harassment. Perhaps you left out a 'don't' somewhere, it can happen, but as it stands, you are 100% behind the harassment.
Point out where:

I already stated I would call the police no matter about the politics. He is a nazi or at best a willing nazi tool. would I kill him or even harass him at a restaurant? no, I would not. Would I lose any sleep over a nazi being harassed? not a bit. Anyone harassed to the point of violence should call the cops and the cops should throw the book at the violent or threatening harassers.
tuckers fearless leader has incited weakly minded slobs into killings. There's not much I can do about that because more and more votes are gerrymandered and tampered with, but if someone burns trump in effigy or calls him names and protests all day long outside the white house, no skin off my nose.

Thanks
__________________
Trumpís only true skill is the con; his only fundamental belief is that the United States is the birthright of straight, white, Christian men, and his only real, authentic pleasure is in cruelty. It is that cruelty, and the delight it brings them, that binds his most ardent supporters to him, in shared scorn for those they hate and fear: immigrants, black voters, feminists, and treasonous white men who empathize with any of those who would steal their birthright.~Serwer|The Atlantic
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
antifascist, carlson, fox, home, host, news, protesters, targeted, tucker

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0