Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Law & Order
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Law & Order Discuss "Our Oath of Office" at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by RedState I'm upset because tRUmp fired The FBI Director in an attempt to obstruct justice. You state ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2018, 08:27 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,798
Thanks: 3,445
Thanked 2,423 Times in 1,427 Posts
Default Re: "Our Oath of Office"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
I'm upset because tRUmp fired The FBI Director in an attempt to obstruct justice.
You state this as a matter of fact. Perhaps you have some information the rest of us are not privy too and you would be willing to disclose it here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
We know this because of how the order came out, and then tRUmps own words both during the NBC interview, and when he bragged about it to his Russian masters in the white house
Please share a link to what he said that proves your assertion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
and then finally from James Comeys own testimony.
Hmm, a recently fired director attributes his firing to the Russians. Color me shocked.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Why play these games? You already said you read the transcripts of the tRUmp / Holt Interview. Everyone here already knows what he said. So just cut the bull****. We already know you're going to say that he didn't mean what he said. If you have a different take on it, let us know. If not then go eat a bag of dicks or something.
Grow up.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2018, 09:47 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,103
Thanks: 3,439
Thanked 4,361 Times in 3,064 Posts
Default Re: "Our Oath of Office"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
I'm upset because tRUmp fired The FBI Director in an attempt to obstruct justice. We know this because of how the order came out, and then tRUmps own words both during the NBC interview, and when he bragged about it to his Russian masters in the white house and then finally from James Comeys own testimony.

Why play these games? You already said you read the transcripts of the tRUmp / Holt Interview. Everyone here already knows what he said. So just cut the bull****. We already know you're going to say that he didn't mean what he said. If you have a different take on it, let us know. If not then go eat a bag of dicks or something.
I would fire any of my employees if they were conspiring against myself or my business, wouldn't you?
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2018, 09:50 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,103
Thanks: 3,439
Thanked 4,361 Times in 3,064 Posts
Default Re: "Our Oath of Office"

[QUOTE=RedState;928051]I'm upset because tRUmp fired The FBI Director in an attempt to obstruct justice. We know this because of how the order came out, and then tRUmps own words both during the NBC interview, and when he bragged about it to his Russian masters in the white house and then finally from James Comeys own testimony.

Why play these games? You already said you read the transcripts of the tRUmp / Holt Interview. Everyone here already knows what he said. So just cut the bull****. We already know you're going to say that he didn't mean what he said. If you have a different take on it, let us know. If not then go eat a bag of dicks or something.[/QUOTE]

WTF is THAT supposed to mean?
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2018, 01:12 PM
Scholar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,722
Thanks: 7,195
Thanked 2,440 Times in 1,671 Posts
Default Re: "Our Oath of Office"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
You state this as a matter of fact. Perhaps you have some information the rest of us are not privy too and you would be willing to disclose it here.



Please share a link to what he said that proves your assertion.


Hmm, a recently fired director attributes his firing to the Russians. Color me shocked.




Grow up.
He can attribute it to the Russians or the man in the moon. What makes what he Attributes it to the same as the truth?
What do expect him to say, that he got fired for doing a lousy job?
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2018, 01:30 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: "Our Oath of Office"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
I would fire any of my employees if they were conspiring against myself or my business, wouldn't you?
The FBI Director isn't one of tRUmps employees. And it is considered a crime to fire the FBI director if the intent is to obstruct an ongoing investigation into your own actions.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 82.
Among these contacts were 24 meetings
. -- SOURCE --
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2018, 01:42 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: "Our Oath of Office"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
You state this as a matter of fact. Perhaps you have some information the rest of us are not privy too and you would be willing to disclose it here.

Please share a link to what he said that proves your assertion.

Hmm, a recently fired director attributes his firing to the Russians. Color me shocked.

I just realized, that you really are most likely ignorant of basic current events since by the stupid things you post you most likely get your information from biased right wing sources. With that said, I really have no interest in explaining basic things to you that if you were informed you would already know. You aren't interested in honest debate or discussions, just being a partisan ideologue.


Quote:
Grow up.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 82.
Among these contacts were 24 meetings
. -- SOURCE --
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2018, 01:47 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: "Our Oath of Office"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topcat View Post
He can attribute it to the Russians or the man in the moon. What makes what he Attributes it to the same as the truth?
What do expect him to say, that he got fired for doing a lousy job?

It takes a remarkable amount of integrity to become the Director of the FBI, and Comey's record gives me no reason to believe that he would lie about his interactions with tRUmp. Impugning Comeys integrity will not go over well, especially when to do that we must trust the world of serial liar Donald tRUmp.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 82.
Among these contacts were 24 meetings
. -- SOURCE --
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2018, 02:46 PM
lurch907's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Alaska, the greatest place on earth.
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,602
Thanks: 1,039
Thanked 2,944 Times in 1,712 Posts
Default Re: "Our Oath of Office"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
I'm upset because tRUmp fired The FBI Director in an attempt to obstruct justice. We know this because of how the order came out, and then tRUmps own words both during the NBC interview, and when he bragged about it to his Russian masters in the white house and then finally from James Comeys own testimony.
You keep making this claim, but thus far have refused to provide evidence. You do know that repeating it over and over doesn't make it true, right? You have to provide evidence. For instance you stated:
Quote:
Yeah, the 'conspiracy theory' where tRUmp went on tv and told Lester Holt that he fired Comey because of the Russian Investigation.
Having read the interview, I do not see the statement you claim was made and when I asked you to quote where President Trump said that you refused. Now you have referred to the same interview again and still haven't quoted anything from the interview that backs your claim.
Now you claim James Comey has testified that he was fired in an attempt to obstruct justice. Can you provide a quote of that or will you just keep repeating it hoping everyone will just take your word for it?
You do know that refusing to provide justification for your claim makes it look like your just making it up, right?

Quote:
Why play these games? You already said you read the transcripts of the tRUmp / Holt Interview. Everyone here already knows what he said. So just cut the bull****. We already know you're going to say that he didn't mean what he said. If you have a different take on it, let us know.
I have read it and I cannot find where it says what you claim. Should be simple for you to provide a quote, right?

Quote:
If not then go eat a bag of dicks or something.
Interesting how I've been nothing but civil with you, but you seem to feel the need to resort to this type of petty nonsense. Could it be that you are trying to distract from the fact that you seem unable to back your claims?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lurch907 For This Useful Post:
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2018, 03:03 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,798
Thanks: 3,445
Thanked 2,423 Times in 1,427 Posts
Default Re: "Our Oath of Office"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
I just realized, that you really are most likely ignorant of basic current events since by the stupid things you post you most likely get your information from biased right wing sources. With that said, I really have no interest in explaining basic things to you that if you were informed you would already know. You aren't interested in honest debate or discussions, just being a partisan ideologue.
I realize that I am attempting to converse with a mental midget. Shame on me for continuing. I'm done until you grow up.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2018, 06:50 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 16,168
Thanks: 9,173
Thanked 9,764 Times in 5,960 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: "Our Oath of Office"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
It takes a remarkable amount of integrity to become the Director of the FBI, and Comey's record gives me no reason to believe that he would lie about his interactions with tRUmp. Impugning Comeys integrity will not go over well, especially when to do that we must trust the world of serial liar Donald tRUmp.
Just because Comey gave Hillary a pass on her 6 year long illegal server criminal conspiracy based on a definition of intent that wouldn't get an ordinary person out of a traffic ticket, just because he gave Huma Abedeen a free pass for gross negligence handling classified documents, just because he wrote Hillary's exoneration letter before she and 16 other witnesses had been interviewed, just because he refused to publicly admit Trump was not under investigation for conspiracy with the Russians, and just because he leaked classified documents to the media in hopes of getting a special council appointed, there is no reason to doubt Comey's integrity. Oh wait he signed off on the FISA warrant applications based on the phony dossier, too. Oh my, the facts show there is plenty of reason to doubt that Comey has a shred of integrity.
__________________
The Democrat's strategy for the Trump Presidency is the same one used by Stalin's secret police chief "show me the man and I will show you the crime."
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
our oath of office

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0