Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Law & Order
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Law & Order Discuss Drug Drones Defeat Trump's Wall at the Political Forums; You Tube You Tube In answer to Ana's question, it's because too many connected people in the United States don't ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-26-2017, 06:12 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 72,999
Thanks: 52,783
Thanked 25,196 Times in 17,870 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Drug Drones Defeat Trump's Wall


In answer to Ana's question, it's because too many connected people in the United States don't want to cut their own profit on the black market.
__________________
Hillary Clinton is like prune juice; might leave a bad taste in your mouth but if you don't take it you'll have to put up with a load of crap for a long time.
~ Larry David as Bernie Sanders
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saltwn For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-26-2017, 06:22 PM
300 H and H's Avatar
newer isn't always better
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,635
Thanks: 7,700
Thanked 4,093 Times in 2,664 Posts
Default Re: Drug Drones Defeat Trump's Wall

Slow moving aireal targets.

My bet is technology will intervene and this will be child's play to defeat.

Or just a good 10 ga. shotgun with #4 buck shot.

Regards, Kirk
__________________
NRA member since 1973, life member since 1986.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 300 H and H For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-26-2017, 07:21 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,107
Thanks: 6,333
Thanked 8,990 Times in 5,154 Posts
Default Re: Drug Drones Defeat Trump's Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
Slow moving aireal targets.

My bet is technology will intervene and this will be child's play to defeat.

Or just a good 10 ga. shotgun with #4 buck shot.

Regards, Kirk


Since they are unmanned, it is not humane to do that. And most likely , perfectly legal.

A point missed by the assumption that Drones would defeat the wall,,,; Were it not for the wall, they could just walk the stuff over. That means a Human life is in danger
No wall, no drone required to breach it.

And lastly, the Drug Drone is not transporting a van load of illegal immigrants into a life of subjugation and living in shadows.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-26-2017, 07:28 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,107
Thanks: 6,333
Thanked 8,990 Times in 5,154 Posts
Default Re: Drug Drones Defeat Trump's Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJYLx9cRfCI

In answer to Ana's question, it's because too many connected people in the United States don't want to cut their own profit on the black market.
You make a serious charge. Back it up.
Why are they connected? To whom?

Are they the ones against the President's Law and Order agenda?
Or Are they the ones against Sherriff Arpaio's Law and Order agenda?

Perhaps you should re-think your objections .
__________________
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-27-2017, 12:13 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 15,033
Thanks: 7,862
Thanked 8,581 Times in 5,331 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Drug Drones Defeat Trump's Wall

Smugglers send groups of mules each with 50 pound bales across the border on foot. A group of 6 smugglers brings in 300 pounds of payload equivalent to 28 drone loads with no need to purchase a $5,000 drone. But simple arithmetic eludes the likes of the Young Turks, they would rather whine about Trump and cry for legalization.

As for tunnels, they take a tremendous amount of resources to build and force smugglers into a narrow pipeline making them easier to apprehend.

The real objection to the wall is that it cannot be done away with by an executive order or departmental directive.
__________________
The Democrat's strategy for the Trump Presidency is the same one used by Stalin's secret police chief "show me the man and I will show you the crime."
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-28-2017, 02:48 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 36,566
Thanks: 18,265
Thanked 10,501 Times in 8,190 Posts
Default Re: Drug Drones Defeat Trump's Wall

they make for target practice if it is a drone. Yet drone's might not be the way these cartels go. As much of the boarder is covered by cameras, choppers
and sound pick up equipment.

Tunnels and possibly over the wall will still be used. Locations might change though.

And unlike some think each team of mules carry a order which might make for 380 pounds of weed. So that amounts to around 64 pounds each for 6 men. Yet packaging is always o the pound. So one or two might carry up to 80 pounds.

Or another smuggler is added to the team. Now this is based on quite a few boarder captures as presented on TV.

Not my wild opinion.
__________________



_ ... _ Improvise-Adapt-Over Come ... _ ...
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-28-2017, 03:25 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,077
Thanks: 7,616
Thanked 6,409 Times in 3,893 Posts
Default Re: Drug Drones Defeat Trump's Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
they make for target practice if it is a drone. Yet drone's might not be the way these cartels go. As much of the boarder is covered by cameras, choppers
and sound pick up equipment.

Tunnels and possibly over the wall will still be used. Locations might change though.

And unlike some think each team of mules carry a order which might make for 380 pounds of weed. So that amounts to around 64 pounds each for 6 men. Yet packaging is always o the pound. So one or two might carry up to 80 pounds.

Or another smuggler is added to the team. Now this is based on quite a few boarder captures as presented on TV.

Not my wild opinion.
We have two problems with open borders. Illegal people coming across our borders and illegal commodities across our borders. Each must be dealt with separately unless we deal with closing the borders. People smuggling can be dealt with by removing the bennies. Illicit commodities by other means. Unfortunately for years we've dealt with neither.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-28-2017, 09:35 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 36,566
Thanks: 18,265
Thanked 10,501 Times in 8,190 Posts
Default Re: Drug Drones Defeat Trump's Wall

What you people don't understand is the fact that the CIA as well as Reagan WH had a hand is building up the cartels... Black Projects some of which get funds from this black market.. And some people make money from it in America.

What you need to do is search out the facts. I have and you can. So what I am saying is not any wall matter how high, wide will stop these two illegal acts from being done.

As I said, "some will dig tunnels while others might try some old or new tactics in other locations."

But stop, never........... To think it will stop is IMHO...
__________________



_ ... _ Improvise-Adapt-Over Come ... _ ...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mlurp For This Useful Post:
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2017, 08:41 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 176
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Drug Drones Defeat Trump's Wall

Does anyone get the feeling that the elites frame every news story as a divisive issue and not as a freedom issue?

Whenever the police kill an unarmed man, the media portrays the story as the police killed a BLACK man.

Whenever the government wants to outlaw protesting, reporters frame the story as LEFTIST protesters are violent so protesting must be outlawed.

Whenever the government wants to control the press, the elites frame the story as LIBERAL reporters are biased so the media must be shut down.

Whenever the government wants to ban guns, the media reports the story as MUSLIMS are dangerous so guns must be outlawed.

Whenever our overlords want to close the borders, the news reports the story as ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are dangerous so a wall must be built.

Whenever the government wants to end religious freedom, the reporters reports the story as MUSLIMS are dangerous so mosques must be closed.

Whenever the 1% wants to end protection against illegal searches and torture the reporters reports the story as MUSLIMS are dangerous so we must have NSA wiretapping, TSA groping, and CIA torture.

Think.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2017, 02:10 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 36,566
Thanks: 18,265
Thanked 10,501 Times in 8,190 Posts
Default Re: Drug Drones Defeat Trump's Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberty View Post
Does anyone get the feeling that the elites frame every news story as a divisive issue and not as a freedom issue?

Whenever the police kill an unarmed man, the media portrays the story as the police killed a BLACK man.

Whenever the government wants to outlaw protesting, reporters frame the story as LEFTIST protesters are violent so protesting must be outlawed.

Whenever the government wants to control the press, the elites frame the story as LIBERAL reporters are biased so the media must be shut down.

Whenever the government wants to ban guns, the media reports the story as MUSLIMS are dangerous so guns must be outlawed.

Whenever our overlords want to close the borders, the news reports the story as ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are dangerous so a wall must be built.

Whenever the government wants to end religious freedom, the reporters reports the story as MUSLIMS are dangerous so mosques must be closed.

Whenever the 1% wants to end protection against illegal searches and torture the reporters reports the story as MUSLIMS are dangerous so we must have NSA wiretapping, TSA groping, and CIA torture.

Think.


I think you are making a point. The power brokers want more power while we lose a bit more icons of freedom. So welcome to freedom... A constant state of chaos, love, hate and more.

Yet I see where the power structure might face some challenges from say (in this ever growing world wave of violence. The many acts of terrorism.) to the top leaders of all branches of the Military some would see it as, the Military needs to have control.
So some infighting.. And most always it is the citizens whom lose a bit more.

But hey we get special holiday's..... , ... .....
__________________



_ ... _ Improvise-Adapt-Over Come ... _ ...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
defeat, drones, drug, trump, wall

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0