Political Wrinkles

Political Wrinkles (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/)
-   Law & Order (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/law-order/)
-   -   4 arrested for live stream abuse of young man (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/law-order/49502-4-arrested-live-stream-abuse-young-man.html)

Lollie 01-05-2017 08:15 PM

Re: 4 arrested for live stream abuse of young man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeyy (Post 862541)
Then what does Hairy's guessing their race or BLM have to do with THIS case?

What are you asking me for?
Is my name Hairy?

WallyWager 01-05-2017 08:58 PM

Re: 4 arrested for live stream abuse of young man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lollie (Post 862529)
(CNN) Four suspects have been charged in connection with the attack on a special-needs teen that was streamed on Facebook Live.
Jordan Hill, 18; Tesfaye Cooper; 18; Brittany Covington, 18; and Tanishia Covington, 24, have each been charged with a hate crime, felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

Hill, Cooper and Brittany Covington also face charges of residential burglary. Hill also faces charges of possession of a stolen motor vehicle.

Wow, talk about throwing the Stephen King sized book at them. Good. I am very glad to see that they will be charged with all that including hate crimes.

The victim was dropped off for a sleepover and got kidnapped and tortured. Imagine him being all happy that he's gonna spend the night with a friend and then being f-cking kidnapped. Nothing really hit me as hard about this story as that, totally f-cked up. And now he'll spend his days with the burden of the psychological damage that comes with such heinous acts, long after his body heals. :sad

Lollie 01-05-2017 09:17 PM

Re: 4 arrested for live stream abuse of young man
 
Useful quotes pertinent to the subject at hand -

"Life in prison. No parole. I'm not interested in whether these kids had a tough life, whether their parents loved them enough, I don't care.

Whether this is a hate crime is a distraction and irrelevant - THIS IS THE COLD BLOODED TORTURE OF AN INNOCENT HUMAN BEING. That's bigger than a hate crime, it's bigger than racism (saying F*ck white people is racist by definition), its bigger than politics.

Life in prison. No parole. If you can do this to another human being once, you can't be trusted to not do it again.

My prayers go out to the young man in this disgusting video"
-
Montel Williams

--------------------
Also weighing in on the now-infamous Facebook video Thursday was civil rights icon Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr.

“The hateful assault of the victim – a white 18-year-old man with special needs, cowering in a corner in the video as four young African Americans torment and torture him – is a moral and spiritual collapse,” Jackson said in a prepared statement.

He said minorities find themselves to be targets in today’s racially charged climate.

Hairy Jello 01-05-2017 09:17 PM

Re: 4 arrested for live stream abuse of young man
 
Obama and the White House were asked to comment. They of course declined, saying they don't comment active investigations.

:rofl2

Since when did that sop Obama from speaking out on ongoing investigations. He's done it on virtually all white-on-black crimes, but is speechless when the tables are turned.

If Obama had two sons and two daughters....

Lollie 01-05-2017 09:21 PM

Re: 4 arrested for live stream abuse of young man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hairy Jello (Post 862548)
Obama and the White House were asked to comment. They of course declined, saying they don't comment active investigations.

:rofl2

Since when did that sop Obama from speaking out on ongoing investigations. He's done it on virtually all white-on-black crimes, but is speechless when the tables are turned.

If Obama had two sons and two daughters....

Perhaps he will now since the Rev. Jackson did.
Somebody has to be sensible and have balls.

Kert 01-05-2017 09:24 PM

Re: 4 arrested for live stream abuse of young man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WallyWager (Post 862544)
Wow, talk about throwing the Stephen King sized book at them. Good. I am very glad to see that they will be charged with all that including hate crimes.

The victim was dropped off for a sleepover and got kidnapped and tortured. Imagine him being all happy that he's gonna spend the night with a friend and then being f-cking kidnapped. Nothing really hit me as hard about this story as that, totally f-cked up. And now he'll spend his days with the burden of the psychological damage that comes with such heinous acts, long after his body heals. :sad

On the news tonight. The victim had mental health issues, the perpetrators where well aware of that. They beat him for over five hours when he finally was able to break away. The guy in the apartment below them started to get upset with the noise in the apartment above and threatened to call the cops. The four perpetrators went down to harass this guy and the victim was able to get away out into the frigid cold temperatures in Chicago will very light clothing. This kid had mental issues before all this. I can't imagine what his life ahead will be. Sad story

Hairy Jello 01-05-2017 09:31 PM

Re: 4 arrested for live stream abuse of young man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kert (Post 862551)
I can't imagine hat his life ahead will be.

He shoulld start by gettin' the fuq outta Chicago.

Just curious, when do white people start the riots, arson, and looting? Apparently that's sop when things like this happen.

TO THE SNEAKER AND LIQUOR STORES!!!!!

Mikeyy 01-05-2017 10:34 PM

Re: 4 arrested for live stream abuse of young man
 
Obama already spoke out on this. Maybe the problem is where you go for news.



Obama calls attack on mentally disabled man 'despicable' | Chicago Sun-Times

Mikeyy 01-05-2017 10:35 PM

Re: 4 arrested for live stream abuse of young man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lollie (Post 862550)
Perhaps he will now since the Rev. Jackson did.
Somebody has to be sensible and have balls.

Funny how you two attack Obama without even checking. Sad

Lollie 01-05-2017 10:42 PM

Re: 4 arrested for live stream abuse of young man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeyy (Post 862566)
Funny how you two attack Obama without even checking. Sad

You didn't check on what he said either until now, did you?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0