Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Law & Order
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Law & Order Discuss Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11 - NYTime at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by saltwn Your posts remind me I need to scratch my ass. That sounds like something a guy ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 06-26-2015, 10:02 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,977
Thanks: 659
Thanked 6,904 Times in 4,949 Posts
Default Re: Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11 - NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Your posts remind me I need to scratch my ass.
That sounds like something a guy would say. Some people are really obvious.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Manitou For This Useful Post:
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 06-26-2015, 11:07 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,606
Thanks: 56,095
Thanked 26,490 Times in 18,982 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11 - NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
That sounds like something a guy would say. Some people are really obvious.
Real women think like that all the time actually. If you were female I could have typed half of that or if in person just smirked at you for you to get my meaning.
Guys you have to spell it out for and that is why they say corny and smutty stuff a lot. So their other guy friends will catch a laugh too.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2015, 01:24 AM
Scholar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,739
Thanks: 7,239
Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,679 Posts
Default Re: Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11 - NY

What some people might call an "extremist," others might call a common criminal. Stop the labeling. A crime is a crime. Same with the "hate crime" B.S.
What difference does it make if a criminal kills someone because of the color of his skin or does it to steal his watch? Dead is DEAD.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2015, 01:51 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,606
Thanks: 56,095
Thanked 26,490 Times in 18,982 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11 - NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topcat View Post
What some people might call an "extremist," others might call a common criminal. Stop the labeling. A crime is a crime. Same with the "hate crime" B.S.
What difference does it make if a criminal kills someone because of the color of his skin or does it to steal his watch? Dead is DEAD.
Sometimes to make sure it carries the maximum punishment.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2015, 10:39 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 18,722
Thanks: 12,153
Thanked 13,070 Times in 7,646 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11 - NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Why do you keep arguing with the title of the thread and the point it makes. IT IS A FACT. case closed Perry Mason.
Because the title of the OP is based on a statistic derived from a dataset deliberately manipulated to produce the author's desired result. The title is clearly invalid but since the Left wing low information types will insist it is true without critical evaluation it serves it's purpose, smearing the Right as domestic terrorists.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2015, 09:08 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,606
Thanks: 56,095
Thanked 26,490 Times in 18,982 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11 - NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Because the title of the OP is based on a statistic derived from a dataset deliberately manipulated to produce the author's desired result. The title is clearly invalid but since the Left wing low information types will insist it is true without critical evaluation it serves it's purpose, smearing the Right as domestic terrorists.
Link?

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2015, 09:37 PM
Scholar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,739
Thanks: 7,239
Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,679 Posts
Default Re: Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11 - NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Link?

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk
First you accuse people of just parroting Fox but then you won't recognize that AZRWinger doesn't need a link because he is using logic and common sense.
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2015, 09:41 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,606
Thanks: 56,095
Thanked 26,490 Times in 18,982 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11 - NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topcat View Post
First you accuse people of just parroting Fox but then you won't recognize that AZRWinger doesn't need a link because he is using logic and common sense.
When I use actual logic and common sense (not the parroting kind like his) y'all say things like 'what are you talking about,' or' salty off her meds,' or,
''Link?''
:

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saltwn For This Useful Post:
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2015, 10:15 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,921 Times in 13,936 Posts
Default Re: Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11 - NY

What manipulation. Since 9-11 is not a manipulated database. It's like "since I stopped smoking I can breath better". Would you say, "Yeah but you used to smoke". Or " You probably would like to have had a smoke" Or Yeah, But you smoked before you quit so you are manipulating" Stupid the way you guys argue a point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Because the title of the OP is based on a statistic derived from a dataset deliberately manipulated to produce the author's desired result. The title is clearly invalid but since the Left wing low information types will insist it is true without critical evaluation it serves it's purpose, smearing the Right as domestic terrorists.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
9 or 11, deadlier, extremists, homegrown, jihadists, nytime, since, than, tied, toll

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0