Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > Law & Order
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Law & Order Discuss Violence & Crime in AMERICA. at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by Lpdon Can I post my personal stories from doing Loss Prevention over the course of 7 years? ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 09-08-2010, 03:20 PM
mlurp's Avatar
INDEPENDENT
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Some Place
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,698
Thanks: 14,953
Thanked 8,193 Times in 6,418 Posts
Default Re: Violence & Crime in AMERICA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpdon View Post
Can I post my personal stories from doing Loss Prevention over the course of 7 years?
Sure you can. That might be the only way we will come to know more about you.
Empty profiles don't help.... Saying Hi to the forum, might be the first stop if you care to.

But you can post in any topic or thread your a member, right. So unknown member have at it...
__________________
"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... One is by sword... The other is by debt."

John Adams 1826



Live life as you will cause the prize is DEATH at the end.

Yet with Jesus, you can live on.
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 09-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Lpdon's Avatar
Site Profiler
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Carson City, Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,139
Thanks: 336
Thanked 494 Times in 354 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Lpdon
Default Re: Violence & Crime in AMERICA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
Sure you can. That might be the only way we will come to know more about you.
Empty profiles don't help.... Saying Hi to the forum, might be the first stop if you care to.

But you can post in any topic or thread your a member, right. So unknown member have at it...
There are some people here I recognize from a couple other forums I was on USMB and Debate Policy, I used another name though.

As far as in doing Loss Prevention I have been jumped, stabbed, pepper sprayed, had a gun pulled on me, almost got ran over, so I do have some stories.

I actually took classes and became a Political Consultant, since I have been helping with campaigns since around 2000. I got tired of getting into scuffles protecting other people property.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 09-08-2010, 03:40 PM
mlurp's Avatar
INDEPENDENT
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Some Place
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,698
Thanks: 14,953
Thanked 8,193 Times in 6,418 Posts
Default Re: Violence & Crime in AMERICA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpdon View Post
There are some people here I recognize from a couple other forums I was on USMB and Debate Policy, I used another name though.

As far as in doing Loss Prevention I have been jumped, stabbed, pepper sprayed, had a gun pulled on me, almost got ran over, so I do have some stories.

I actually took classes and became a Political Consultant, since I have been helping with campaigns since around 2000. I got tired of getting into scuffles protecting other people property.
Hummm not one bit of info to tell me a lot about you. Except that you are not into doing much police work... And political motivated without any affiliation that we can see.

Ok I will bite, A Dem.?

If you have stories without links then I suggest you start your own thread, this Topic area or some other.

Thats is up to you... Think of a good title and have at it.
__________________
"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... One is by sword... The other is by debt."

John Adams 1826



Live life as you will cause the prize is DEATH at the end.

Yet with Jesus, you can live on.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 09-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Lpdon's Avatar
Site Profiler
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Carson City, Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,139
Thanks: 336
Thanked 494 Times in 354 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Lpdon
Default Re: Violence & Crime in AMERICA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
Hummm not one bit of info to tell me a lot about you. Except that you are not into doing much police work... And political motivated without any affiliation that we can see.

Ok I will bite, A Dem.?

If you have stories without links then I suggest you start your own thread, this Topic area or some other.

Thats is up to you... Think of a good title and have at it.
You just called me a Democrat? Those are fighting words!
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 09-08-2010, 08:22 PM
mlurp's Avatar
INDEPENDENT
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Some Place
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,698
Thanks: 14,953
Thanked 8,193 Times in 6,418 Posts
Default Re: Violence & Crime in AMERICA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpdon View Post
You just called me a Democrat? Those are fighting words!
Not really you created the situation by not sharing in "SAY HI" to the forum and chosing not to give a bit in the profile area.

So I decided to find out myself. We just comfirmed you affiliation by PM. Nothing to hide.

But thats up to you.

So to answer your statement, I pulled and you gave a bit.
__________________
"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... One is by sword... The other is by debt."

John Adams 1826



Live life as you will cause the prize is DEATH at the end.

Yet with Jesus, you can live on.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 09-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Lpdon's Avatar
Site Profiler
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Carson City, Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,139
Thanks: 336
Thanked 494 Times in 354 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Lpdon
Default Re: Violence & Crime in AMERICA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
Not really you created the situation by not sharing in "SAY HI" to the forum and chosing not to give a bit in the profile area.

So I decided to find out myself. We just comfirmed you affiliation by PM. Nothing to hide.

But thats up to you.

So to answer your statement, I pulled and you gave a bit.
I started a Hi! thread. It mostly turned into a bondage, sex and chocolate thread for some reason(not that I'm complaining).
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 09-09-2010, 03:19 PM
mlurp's Avatar
INDEPENDENT
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Some Place
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,698
Thanks: 14,953
Thanked 8,193 Times in 6,418 Posts
Default Re: Violence & Crime in AMERICA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpdon View Post
You just called me a Democrat? Those are fighting words!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
Not really you created the situation by not sharing in "SAY HI" to the forum and chosing not to give a bit in the profile area.

So I decided to find out myself. We just comfirmed you affiliation by PM. Nothing to hide.

But thats up to you.

So to answer your statement, I pulled and you gave a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpdon View Post
I started a Hi! thread. It mostly turned into a bondage, sex and chocolate thread for some reason(not that I'm complaining).
So Welcome to the new PW where the members rule.

I'm sure they had some mindless reason. Possible to just get more posts under their belts...

But I told you above why I did it.

Now go start your thread on what ever it was you asked about. I have no control over what the members do...

And this is getting old. Either post something to add to the thread or ___________________ need I say it?
__________________
"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... One is by sword... The other is by debt."

John Adams 1826



Live life as you will cause the prize is DEATH at the end.

Yet with Jesus, you can live on.
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2010, 12:20 PM
mlurp's Avatar
INDEPENDENT
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Some Place
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,698
Thanks: 14,953
Thanked 8,193 Times in 6,418 Posts
Default Re: Violence & Crime in AMERICA.

Wow this woman was upset once let go. And in the city of brotherly love no less.

KRAFT SHOOTING LINK TO THE STORY.
Murder charges expected
A suspended Krafts Foods worker is expected to be charged with murder today in Thursday's shooting rampage that left two dead and 1 injured. Police this morning were at Yvonne Hiller's home in the Crescentville section, apparently conducting a search.

LINKS at the site.

Video: 3 shot, 2 Dead Inside NE Philly Kraft Building
Gallery: Kraft Foods shooting
Police: Prior disputes led to Pa. plant slayings Police hail mechanic's actions

philly.com: Philadelphia local news, sports, jobs, cars, homes


YAHOO NEWS: Woman held after 2 shot dead at Pa. cookie plant

By PATRICK WALTERS, Associated Press Writer Patrick Walters, Associated Press Writer – 2 hrs 32 mins ago

PHILADELPHIA – Minutes after a woman was suspended from her job at a Kraft Foods Inc. plant and was escorted out, she returned with a handgun and opened fire, killing two people and critically injuring a third before being taken into custody, police said.

The shootings occurred shortly after 8:30 p.m. Thursday inside a northeast Philadelphia plant where workers for the nation's largest food manufacturer make cookies and crackers.

About 10 minutes after the woman was escorted out, she returned in a car and drove through a security barrier before re-entering the building on foot, Lt. Frank Vanore said.

As she walked inside, she fired a shot at an employee who had followed her in and had yelled, "Hide, she's got a gun!" Vanore said. That shot missed.

The woman then shot the three victims, said police, who didn't immediately release the victims' identities or say whether they had been targeted. Officers responded and isolated the shooter in a room, and she fired a shot at them but missed, Vanore said.

Officers freed seven people who were "in a bad position" near the woman and were hiding, said Vanore, who wouldn't refer to them as hostages. The woman was apprehended about an hour after the shootings started, he said.

Investigators, who didn't say why the woman had been suspended, were working to piece together more about what led to the sequence of events. They did not identify her.
.....................................CONTINUED.... .................................................. .
[/Quote]
Woman held after 2 shot dead at Pa. cookie plant - Yahoo! News
__________________
"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... One is by sword... The other is by debt."

John Adams 1826



Live life as you will cause the prize is DEATH at the end.

Yet with Jesus, you can live on.
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2010, 04:51 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 45,220
Thanks: 1,347
Thanked 23,862 Times in 14,733 Posts
Default Re: Violence & Crime in AMERICA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
YAHOO NEWS: Woman held after 2 shot dead at Pa. cookie plant

By PATRICK WALTERS, Associated Press Writer Patrick Walters, Associated Press Writer – 2 hrs 32 mins ago

PHILADELPHIA – Minutes after a woman was suspended from her job at a Kraft Foods Inc. plant and was escorted out, she returned with a handgun and opened fire, killing two people and critically injuring a third before being taken into custody, police said.

The shootings occurred shortly after 8:30 p.m. Thursday inside a northeast Philadelphia plant where workers for the nation's largest food manufacturer make cookies and crackers.

About 10 minutes after the woman was escorted out, she returned in a car and drove through a security barrier before re-entering the building on foot, Lt. Frank Vanore said.

As she walked inside, she fired a shot at an employee who had followed her in and had yelled, "Hide, she's got a gun!" Vanore said. That shot missed.

The woman then shot the three victims, said police, who didn't immediately release the victims' identities or say whether they had been targeted. Officers responded and isolated the shooter in a room, and she fired a shot at them but missed, Vanore said.
I was at a bar last night after work talking to a guy who works there and had yesterday off...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 09-11-2010, 05:58 PM
mlurp's Avatar
INDEPENDENT
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Some Place
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,698
Thanks: 14,953
Thanked 8,193 Times in 6,418 Posts
Default Re: Violence & Crime in AMERICA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
I was at a bar last night after work talking to a guy who works there and had yesterday off...
I don't believe in luck myself, defind intervention maybe..

Off to another state...

Quote:
State police: 6 dead in eastern Kentucky shooting

1 hr 36 mins ago

JACKSON, Ky. – A gunman in rural eastern Kentucky killed five people with a shotgun before turning the weapon on himself Saturday, authorities said.

The shooting happened in a trailer park in the Mount Carmel community outside Jackson around 11:35 a.m. Saturday, Kentucky State Police and Breathitt County authorities said.

Sheriff Ray Clemons said the shooting appeared to be a domestic situation but it was too soon to make a complete determination.

Both Clemons and state Trooper Jody Sims say it's too early to release the names of the shooter or his victims. Sims said he had no information about the ages or relationships between the victims. That and other information could be released later Saturday pending positive identification of the victims and notifying their families.

Sims said the shooter appeared to use a 12-gauge shotgun.

Authorities started receiving calls about multiple gunshots shortly after 11:30. Sims said troopers found five victims when they arrived about an hour later and "also a sixth person who's believed to be the alleged perpetrator." Troopers say the victim appeared to turn the shotgun on himself after killing the other five.

Breathitt County is located in the rugged eastern part of the state, almost 90 miles southeast of Lexington.

Eds: Corrects time of shooting reports to 11:35 a.m., rather than 12:30 p.m., based on updated information from authorities. Updates with more details from state police; Will be updated.
State police: 6 dead in eastern Kentucky shooting - Yahoo! News

Like this day hasn't had enough dead people to remember.. This guy did fix stupid but after he did his dirty deed.
__________________
"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... One is by sword... The other is by debt."

John Adams 1826



Live life as you will cause the prize is DEATH at the end.

Yet with Jesus, you can live on.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
america, and, crime, violence

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/law-order/14473-violence-crime-america.html
Posted By For Type Date
FruityClave Fruit Baskets Manga This thread Pingback 01-28-2011 10:31 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0