Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > International Forum
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

International Forum Discuss The Crimes against humanity Committed by Burma's Government Army at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by jimbo Mikeyy, knock it off. Kirk is entitled to his opinion. Address it or not. Esmee brings ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2015, 11:38 PM
Lollie's Avatar
Partisan de Trump
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,609
Thanks: 15,377
Thanked 14,381 Times in 8,802 Posts
Default Re: The Crimes against humanity Committed by Burma's Government Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
Mikeyy, knock it off. Kirk is entitled to his opinion. Address it or not.

Esmee brings a lot to this forum. And it's her thread. I've learned far more from her 145 posts than I've learned from your 55,000.

Save your snarky for another thread and/or me. I can handle you and your snarky.
__________________
....don’t look for House Democrats to actually begin doing the people’s business.
They’re too busy devising ways to undermine the President.
- Trey Gowdy
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lollie For This Useful Post:
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2015, 11:54 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 81,432
Thanks: 55,484
Thanked 26,304 Times in 18,829 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: The Crimes against humanity Committed by Burma's Government Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
Mikeyy, knock it off. Kirk is entitled to his opinion. Address it or not.

Esmee brings a lot to this forum. And it's her thread. I've learned far more from her 145 posts than I've learned from your 55,000.

Save your snarky for another thread and/or me. I can handle you and your snarky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
How terrible this is.. When the value of a human life is soo low.

This is what happens when the civilians are un-armed and defenceless against a tyranical Government.

Let this be a lesson for those who do not understand the importance of the 2nd ammendment here in the USA. If this were tried in our country the citizens can and would be fighting back. If we let the liberal Democrats have their way in our country, this is inevitibly would happen here at some point.

No Government should have this type of control, and care so little about the people it represents. These horrific scenes are an example of what happens with Government control of firearms.

Thanks for the post, and I hope you have broken no rules sharing them here.

Regards, Kirk
Really?

Howz about you two knock it off. This thread isn't about American politics.
So sweep around your own door before criticizing someone else.
__________________
Russia planted stories and the GOP believed them.
That's too funnie.
The GOP is a joke.
~DB
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saltwn For This Useful Post:
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2015, 12:04 AM
Lollie's Avatar
Partisan de Trump
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,609
Thanks: 15,377
Thanked 14,381 Times in 8,802 Posts
Default Re: The Crimes against humanity Committed by Burma's Government Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Really?

Howz about you two knock it off. This thread isn't about American politics.
So sweep around your own door before criticizing someone else.
Esmee hasn't complained about the support for her thread and the comments made so far, has she?

Kirk had every right to say what he wanted to, didn't he?

Mikeyy of course comes breezing in talking about his BFF, which of course threw it all into a tailspin, as predicted.

NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, or getting asshurt over Obama or wanting to mention Obama.
For crying out loud.
__________________
....don’t look for House Democrats to actually begin doing the people’s business.
They’re too busy devising ways to undermine the President.
- Trey Gowdy
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2015, 12:10 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,098
Thanks: 9,337
Thanked 12,764 Times in 7,027 Posts
Default Re: The Crimes against humanity Committed by Burma's Government Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Really?

Howz about you two knock it off. This thread isn't about American politics.
So sweep around your own door before criticizing someone else.
Wanna bet.

Kirk's point may be way over your head, as usual. As for Mikeyy he's just an petty cur that nips at the heels of anyone who posts a conservative viewpoint. Kirk's post never said anything about Obama. But that's how Mikeyy read it. And so did you I suppose.

As Jimbo pointed out quite clearly, Esmee has brought more to the forum in a few months than Mikeyy or you. I don't speak for the others here but I suspect, like me, seeing Mikeyy's name, and yours frankly, in the last post seldom brings me to want to visit that thread but her name always piques my interest.

And my thanks.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2015, 03:12 AM
Esmee's Avatar
Counselor
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Wuhan City, China
Gender: Female
Posts: 637
Thanks: 92
Thanked 295 Times in 182 Posts
Default Re: The Crimes against humanity Committed by Burma's Government Army

Facing the untrue news reports issued from those BIG international media, we, Kokang Allied Army, must clarify as following: Before 2009, during Kokang had full autonomy, Kokang Autonomous government was the first to prohibit the drug trade in Myanmar and at the same time eradicated growing opium. And Kokang Autonomous government NEVER organized any drug trades.

面对国际大媒体的不实报道,果敢同盟军必须澄清如下:在2009年之前,果敢自治时期,果敢自治区政府是缅 甸境内率先禁毒的地区,自治区同时也彻底铲除了鸦片种植。自治区政府从没有组织任何形式的贩毒 。


In 2009, Myanmar Government Army attacked and occupied Kokang forcibly. Since then Kokang average people were incited again to take drugs by Myanmar Government Army because Myanmar Government Army attempted destroying Kokang people both mentally and corporeally. Therefore the achievement of prohibition of opium in Kokang had been wiped out in a day.

2009年,缅甸政府军强行攻占果敢。自那以后,他们再次诱骗果敢人民吸毒,妄图从精神和肉体双方面摧垮果 敢人民。至此,果敢禁毒成果毁于一旦。


The soldiers of Kokang Allied Army had to withdraw from Kokang to go into exile after August 8th incident in 2009, but they NEVER planted opiums or trafficked in or took drugs in so harsh environment that might be remote mountains or virgin forests in which they continued their unyielding resisting ethnic discrimination. It's the proper ethnic rights of Kokang average people that Kokang Allied Army defends.

果敢同盟军的战士们从2009年”8·8事变“之后就撤离果敢开始流亡。虽然同盟军战士身处深山老林这样环 境恶劣的地方,但是他们从来没有种植鸦片、吸毒、贩毒,而是为抵抗民族歧视继续战斗。果敢同盟军捍卫的是果 敢人民正当的民族权利。
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2015, 03:20 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 81,432
Thanks: 55,484
Thanked 26,304 Times in 18,829 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: The Crimes against humanity Committed by Burma's Government Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmee View Post
Facing the untrue news reports issued from those BIG international media, we, Kokang Allied Army, must clarify as following: Before 2009, during Kokang had full autonomy, Kokang Autonomous government was the first to prohibit the drug trade in Myanmar and at the same time eradicated growing opium. And Kokang Autonomous government NEVER organized any drug trades.

面对国际大媒体的不实报道,果敢同盟军必须澄清如下:在2009年之前,果敢自治时期,果敢自治区政府是缅 甸境内率先禁毒的地区,自治区同时也彻底铲除了鸦片种植。自治区政府从没有组织任何形式的贩毒 。


In 2009, Myanmar Government Army attacked and occupied Kokang forcibly. Since then Kokang average people were incited again to take drugs by Myanmar Government Army because Myanmar Government Army attempted destroying Kokang people both mentally and corporeally. Therefore the achievement of prohibition of opium in Kokang had been wiped out in a day.

2009年,缅甸政府军强行攻占果敢。自那以后,他们再次诱骗果敢人民吸毒,妄图从精神和肉体双方面摧垮果 敢人民。至此,果敢禁毒成果毁于一旦。


The soldiers of Kokang Allied Army had to withdraw from Kokang to go into exile after August 8th incident in 2009, but they NEVER planted opiums or trafficked in or took drugs in so harsh environment that might be remote mountains or virgin forests in which they continued their unyielding resisting ethnic discrimination. It's the proper ethnic rights of Kokang average people that Kokang Allied Army defends.

果敢同盟军的战士们从2009年”8·8事变“之后就撤离果敢开始流亡。虽然同盟军战士身处深山老林这样环 境恶劣的地方,但是他们从来没有种植鸦片、吸毒、贩毒,而是为抵抗民族歧视继续战斗。果敢同盟军捍卫的是果 敢人民正当的民族权利。
I am sorry to hear of their plight. Thanks for the news. Please keep us updated.
__________________
Russia planted stories and the GOP believed them.
That's too funnie.
The GOP is a joke.
~DB
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saltwn For This Useful Post:
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2015, 03:32 AM
Esmee's Avatar
Counselor
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Wuhan City, China
Gender: Female
Posts: 637
Thanks: 92
Thanked 295 Times in 182 Posts
Default Re: The Crimes against humanity Committed by Burma's Government Army

Rukang Group is an militiaman under the control of Myanmar Government Army, who grows opiums and trafficks in drugs. SO, great majority of poppy fields are in the areas controlled by Myanmar Government Army. It’s Myanmar Government Army that is the main force trafficking in drugs. It’s confusing right and wrong confusing Kokang Allied Army and Rukang Group. It’s a total calumniation to claim that Kokang Allied Army is a gang of drug dealers.

濡康集团是缅甸政府军控制的一只民兵。他们才是种植鸦片、贩卖毒品的贩毒团伙。因此,绝大部分毒品田在缅甸 政府军控制区。缅甸政府军才是贩毒的主力。把果敢同盟军混同为糯康贩毒团伙,是黑白颠倒。把果敢同盟军说成 贩毒团伙,是彻头彻尾的诬蔑。
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2015, 03:52 AM
Esmee's Avatar
Counselor
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Wuhan City, China
Gender: Female
Posts: 637
Thanks: 92
Thanked 295 Times in 182 Posts
Default Re: The Crimes against humanity Committed by Burma's Government Army

最新消息:今天,有同胞运送一批民用衣物给果敢同盟军,经过南伞,被中国公安拦截没收。

The latest news: Today(February 21th) some Chinese average people were going to send a batch of clothing and other articles of daily use to Kokang Allied Army, but unfortunately by way of Nansan Town, a border town, these stuffs were intercepted and confiscated by China Public Security.


SO EVERY INTERNATIONAL MEDIA, QUIT INDICATING THAT CHINESE GOVERNMENT IS BEHIND THOSE MYANMAR REBELS. OK?
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2015, 03:58 AM
Esmee's Avatar
Counselor
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Wuhan City, China
Gender: Female
Posts: 637
Thanks: 92
Thanked 295 Times in 182 Posts
Default Re: The Crimes against humanity Committed by Burma's Government Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Thanks for the news. Please keep us updated.
I'm just in my winter vacation, and take this opportunity to practice my English writing.
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2015, 07:23 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,920 Times in 13,935 Posts
Default Re: The Crimes against humanity Committed by Burma's Government Army

You knock it off. I didn't mention her or her photos. Are you blind or just unable to read?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
Mikeyy, knock it off. Kirk is entitled to his opinion. Address it or not.

Esmee brings a lot to this forum. And it's her thread. I've learned far more from her 145 posts than I've learned from your 55,000.

Save your snarky for another thread and/or me. I can handle you and your snarky.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
against, army, burma, committed, crimes, government, humanity, the

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/international-forum/42296-crimes-against-humanity-committed-burmas-government-army.html
Posted By For Type Date
??? | BoardReader This thread Refback 05-26-2015 12:59 AM
The Crimes against humanity Committed by Burma's Government Army - Page 6 - Political Wrinkles This thread Refback 02-23-2015 08:12 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0