Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Discussion > Hobbies, Crafts, Books, Cars & Relaxation
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hobbies, Crafts, Books, Cars & Relaxation Discuss One hobby of mine is Quizzes. at the General Discussion; Originally Posted by GottaGo I've done several of those types of quizzes, which told me I had a PHd. Ummm.. ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 10-26-2018, 12:01 AM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 37,463
Thanks: 19,137
Thanked 10,909 Times in 8,510 Posts
Default Re: One hobby of mine is Quizzes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
I've done several of those types of quizzes, which told me I had a PHd. Ummm.. no, I don't, lol.

I'm a little cagey about which quizzes I'll do on the internet. those that want to guess my age, or will tell me what Christmas elf I am by picking things from a list like my birth month or year, that's a no. I don't share my birthday in general, and the few times I am required to enter it for some reason, it's not my birthdate I use.


GottaGo, most are just to get your mind focused for a bit.. While hoping you might click any ads.
__________________


Improvise - Adapt - Over Come...
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 11-30-2018, 01:47 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 37,463
Thanks: 19,137
Thanked 10,909 Times in 8,510 Posts
Default Re: One hobby of mine is Quizzes.

If you're into them try these quizzes..


Quizzes at Fun Trivia

Quizzes at Fun Trivia - Movies, Sports, History, and more!
__________________


Improvise - Adapt - Over Come...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mlurp For This Useful Post:
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 11-30-2018, 01:57 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 53,698
Thanks: 2,117
Thanked 33,417 Times in 19,406 Posts
Default Re: One hobby of mine is Quizzes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
If you're into them try these quizzes..


Quizzes at Fun Trivia

Quizzes at Fun Trivia - Movies, Sports, History, and more!
This is the same place the Political Wrinkles Trivia takes place...Just click the "PW Trivia" link in the blue navigation bar at the top of the page...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 11-30-2018, 10:52 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 78,206
Thanks: 54,581
Thanked 25,886 Times in 18,453 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: One hobby of mine is Quizzes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
If you're into them try these quizzes..


Quizzes at Fun Trivia

Quizzes at Fun Trivia - Movies, Sports, History, and more!
I made 100 % on today's history quiz. dance A score of 96
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 11-30-2018, 11:20 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 78,206
Thanks: 54,581
Thanked 25,886 Times in 18,453 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: One hobby of mine is Quizzes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I made 100 % on today's history quiz. dance A score of 96
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 12-05-2018, 01:19 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,515
Thanks: 3,829
Thanked 4,640 Times in 3,245 Posts
Default Re: One hobby of mine is Quizzes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
I've done several of those types of quizzes, which told me I had a PHd. Ummm.. no, I don't, lol.

I'm a little cagey about which quizzes I'll do on the internet. those that want to guess my age, or will tell me what Christmas elf I am by picking things from a list like my birth month or year, that's a no. I don't share my birthday in general, and the few times I am required to enter it for some reason, it's not my birthdate I use.
Steer clear of the stupid quizzes that are supposed to tell your IQ. Some people think that if others can identify entertainers, and old politicians and stupid stuff like that, then they have a high IQ. They obviously have never taken an IQ test or aptitude test.
__________________
If Trump had ran and won as a socialist Democrat, the left would be forgiving and defending all of his faults.[
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 12-06-2018, 10:30 AM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 37,463
Thanks: 19,137
Thanked 10,909 Times in 8,510 Posts
Default Re: One hobby of mine is Quizzes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
Steer clear of the stupid quizzes that are supposed to tell your IQ. Some people think that if others can identify entertainers, and old politicians and stupid stuff like that, then they have a high IQ. They obviously have never taken an IQ test or aptitude test.


............................ True, yet they do have a little value..


Works the memory is why I bother..
__________________


Improvise - Adapt - Over Come...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hobby, mine, one, quizzes

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0