Political Wrinkles

Political Wrinkles (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Books, Cars & Relaxation (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/hobbies-crafts-books-cars-relaxation/)
-   -   Having fun in Asia (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/hobbies-crafts-books-cars-relaxation/46120-having-fun-asia.html)

Mikeyy 03-09-2016 05:16 AM

Having fun in Asia
 
Mike Rivers's (mikeyy2000) Story | Photobucket

Library Slideshow by mikeyy2000 | Photobucket

saltwn 03-09-2016 07:10 AM

Re: Having fun in Asia
 
fun fun :thumbsup

ShivaTD 03-09-2016 11:34 AM

Re: Having fun in Asia
 
Thailand? Don't know about there but if you make it to the Central Highlands of Vietnam you'll probably find some of the best marijuana in the world growing wild there. Plants often grew to 20 feet high and were like a small forest. If it hadn't been for the war going on I would have loved being in Vietnam. Having to kill Vietnamese sort of took the fun out of my trip there.

Lollie 03-09-2016 07:22 PM

Re: Having fun in Asia
 
Viewed it earlier Mikeyy.
Looks like you all are having a ball.
:)

Mikeyy 03-09-2016 07:53 PM

Re: Having fun in Asia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lollie (Post 806379)
Viewed it earlier Mikeyy.
Looks like you all are having a ball.
:)

Yeah, I think this girl likes me a bit. She keeps photobombing my pictures

Lollie 03-09-2016 07:54 PM

Re: Having fun in Asia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeyy (Post 806381)
Yeah, I think this girl likes me a bit. She keeps photobombing my pictures

:thumbsup:D

Mikeyy 03-16-2016 12:42 AM

Re: Having fun in Asia
 
Favorites From Our Trip Story by MateDude | Photobucket

Topcat 03-16-2016 02:30 AM

Re: Having fun in Asia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShivaTD (Post 806282)
Thailand? Don't know about there but if you make it to the Central Highlands of Vietnam you'll probably find some of the best marijuana in the world growing wild there. Plants often grew to 20 feet high and were like a small forest. If it hadn't been for the war going on I would have loved being in Vietnam. Having to kill Vietnamese sort of took the fun out of my trip there.

Pot head.

Topcat 03-16-2016 02:31 AM

Re: Having fun in Asia
 
Stay there and enjoy it mikeyy. i'm sure we will get by without you.

Mikeyy 03-16-2016 04:27 AM

Re: Having fun in Asia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Topcat (Post 807680)
Stay there and enjoy it mikeyy. i'm sure we will get by without you.

Would love to:thumbsup


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0