Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > History, Geography, & Military
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

History, Geography, & Military Discuss Fox News Announces Obama Wins as President Elect - 11/04/08 - HQ at the Political Forums; You Tube You Tube largest majority since Eisenhower. Unlike @realDonaldTrump...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2019, 07:07 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 80,316
Thanks: 55,149
Thanked 26,144 Times in 18,685 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Fox News Announces Obama Wins as President Elect - 11/04/08 - HQ


largest majority since Eisenhower. Unlike @realDonaldTrump
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2019, 08:38 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,541
Thanks: 10,069
Thanked 6,243 Times in 4,250 Posts
Default Re: Fox News Announces Obama Wins as President Elect - 11/04/08 - HQ

no comment on your Obama vid.
but i see you have a new sig
"I find it revealing when people mock where I came from, & say they’re going to “send me back to waitressing,” as if that is bad or shameful.
It’s as though they think being a member of Congress makes you intrinsically “better” than a waitress.
But our job is to serve, not rule."


seriously? a server? not a ruler.

When was the last time you had a waitress that came to your table and told you that she already ordered FOR you and it's the extra large imported Green platter meal and you're going to pay but don't worry about the price. She's got a few more items she's ordered for you because if you don't buy and eat it ...well... you'll die in 12 years!

Not the kind of "server" i want?
Who is she trying to gaslight by telling us that she's NOT trying to be a ruler?
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2019, 11:38 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 80,316
Thanks: 55,149
Thanked 26,144 Times in 18,685 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Fox News Announces Obama Wins as President Elect - 11/04/08 - HQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
no comment on your Obama vid.
but i see you have a new sig
"I find it revealing when people mock where I came from, & say they’re going to “send me back to waitressing,” as if that is bad or shameful.
It’s as though they think being a member of Congress makes you intrinsically “better” than a waitress.
But our job is to serve, not rule."


seriously? a server? not a ruler.

When was the last time you had a waitress that came to your table and told you that she already ordered FOR you and it's the extra large imported Green platter meal and you're going to pay but don't worry about the price. She's got a few more items she's ordered for you because if you don't buy and eat it ...well... you'll die in 12 years!

Not the kind of "server" i want?
Who is she trying to gaslight by telling us that she's NOT trying to be a ruler?
I don't talk to the cook; I order from the waiter, and yes, sometimes I ask him to make suggestions. If I like them after he orders them up, he will be my waiter (with a good tip) the next time I frequent that establishment.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-13-2019, 05:54 AM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,541
Thanks: 10,069
Thanked 6,243 Times in 4,250 Posts
Default Re: Fox News Announces Obama Wins as President Elect - 11/04/08 - HQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I don't talk to the cook; I order from the waiter, and yes, sometimes I ask him to make suggestions. If I like them after he orders them up, he will be my waiter (with a good tip) the next time I frequent that establishment.
i didn't say that that the waitress made "suggestions" .
the waitress DEMANDS that you eat HER choice, which is not even on the menu, SHE scribbled it there, so the cook doesn't even know how to make it, And pay an unknown but crazy high price, like it ...or you'll die... and you're a bad person if you don't.


a little different.

Plus the sign on the restaurant says Constitution friendly foods served only and she swore to only serve those.
But she seems to think she's working somewhere else where anything can be served no matter how foreign to a strict constitution diet.
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8

Last edited by mr wonder; 03-13-2019 at 05:59 AM..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 03-13-2019, 09:29 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,735
Thanks: 403
Thanked 6,119 Times in 4,429 Posts
Default Re: Fox News Announces Obama Wins as President Elect - 11/04/08 - HQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
largest majority since Eisenhower. Unlike @realDonaldTrump

Whoop dee dee! Who's the president at this time?
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2019, 01:46 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,773
Thanks: 1,924
Thanked 12,616 Times in 7,932 Posts
Default Re: Fox News Announces Obama Wins as President Elect - 11/04/08 - HQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Whoop dee dee! Who's the president at this time?
Who's the POTUS that helped Trump get elected because the people were sick and tired of 8 years of complete and utter failure?



__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2019, 01:47 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,773
Thanks: 1,924
Thanked 12,616 Times in 7,932 Posts
Default Re: Fox News Announces Obama Wins as President Elect - 11/04/08 - HQ

__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2019, 03:33 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 80,316
Thanks: 55,149
Thanked 26,144 Times in 18,685 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Fox News Announces Obama Wins as President Elect - 11/04/08 - HQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
i didn't say that that the waitress made "suggestions" .
the waitress DEMANDS that you eat HER choice, which is not even on the menu, SHE scribbled it there, so the cook doesn't even know how to make it, And pay an unknown but crazy high price, like it ...or you'll die... and you're a bad person if you don't.


a little different.

Plus the sign on the restaurant says Constitution friendly foods served only and she swore to only serve those.
But she seems to think she's working somewhere else where anything can be served no matter how foreign to a strict constitution diet.
a congress man is voted for because we think they will have ideas for laws that match our viewpoint. presidents are elected because we vote for them on the premise their policies will match our views.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2019, 03:34 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 80,316
Thanks: 55,149
Thanked 26,144 Times in 18,685 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Fox News Announces Obama Wins as President Elect - 11/04/08 - HQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Whoop dee dee! Who's the president at this time?
someone named "really big crowds"?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
announces, elect, fox, news, obama, president, wins

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0