Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > History, Geography, & Military
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

History, Geography, & Military Discuss Hitler and The Left at the Political Forums; Here is a history lesson for leftists here who think Hitler was a conservative. In fact he was an extreme ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2017, 09:22 AM
300 H and H's Avatar
newer isn't always better
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,635
Thanks: 7,700
Thanked 4,093 Times in 2,664 Posts
Default Hitler and The Left

Here is a history lesson for leftists here who think Hitler was a conservative. In fact he was an extreme left wing national socialists.

So your just showing your stupidity if you claim Hitler was anything like a conservative Republican.


Watch and learn that Hitler is one of you left wingers.

Regards, Kirk
__________________
NRA member since 1973, life member since 1986.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 300 H and H For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2017, 10:51 AM
Mikeyy's Avatar
Enchanted One
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,415
Thanks: 22,389
Thanked 18,898 Times in 13,916 Posts
Default Re: Hitler and The Left

Kirk, You really need to settle down. Your anger is making you nuts and hateful. It's not good for you.
__________________
Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2017, 10:53 AM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,822
Thanks: 2,667
Thanked 2,911 Times in 2,267 Posts
Default Re: Hitler and The Left

I haven't noticed any of the conservatives trying to calm him down. Maybe that would help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Kirk, You really need to settle down. Your anger is making you nuts and hateful. It's not good for you.
__________________
My signature line has been censored by the man.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2017, 10:56 AM
Mikeyy's Avatar
Enchanted One
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,415
Thanks: 22,389
Thanked 18,898 Times in 13,916 Posts
Default Re: Hitler and The Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
I haven't noticed any of the conservatives trying to calm him down. Maybe that would help.
They support his antics.
__________________
Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2017, 11:03 AM
300 H and H's Avatar
newer isn't always better
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,635
Thanks: 7,700
Thanked 4,093 Times in 2,664 Posts
Default Re: Hitler and The Left

Well lookey here a couple of leftist in denial

Color me surprised.

They hate the right. So they accuse the right of the hate.

Same sh1t different day.

Regards, Kirk
__________________
NRA member since 1973, life member since 1986.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2017, 11:56 AM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,571
Thanks: 1,497
Thanked 8,204 Times in 5,157 Posts
Default Re: Hitler and The Left

Fascism and nationalism are commonly on the extreme right of the political spectrum. National Socialism is socialism geared towards the betterment of the State although Hitler was at least somewhat tolerant of capitalism if it served the same end. Also the Nazi Party was anti-Marxist, anti-communist, and did bar all rival parties including the leftists once it could do so.

Doesn't sound left wing to me. At the very least nowhere near American liberalism, or conservatism.

You need to find some better YouTube videos lol.
__________________
"Growing up really poor means realizing in your twenties that mommy was lying when she said she already ate " - Reddit poor thread
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2017, 12:03 PM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,822
Thanks: 2,667
Thanked 2,911 Times in 2,267 Posts
Default Re: Hitler and The Left

If some fact doesn't agree with the RW agenda they just change the meaning of the words. Of course Hitler and Mussolini were far right. Even a bit further right than Trump...at least for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Fascism and nationalism are commonly on the extreme right of the political spectrum. National Socialism is socialism geared towards the betterment of the State although Hitler was at least somewhat tolerant of capitalism if it served the same end. Also the Nazi Party was anti-Marxist, anti-communist, and did bar all rival parties including the leftists once it could do so.

Doesn't sound left wing to me. At the very least nowhere near American liberalism, or conservatism.

You need to find some better YouTube videos lol.
__________________
My signature line has been censored by the man.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2017, 12:10 PM
zoriolus's Avatar
Banjo qd
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North Carolina
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,927
Thanks: 2,867
Thanked 2,111 Times in 1,456 Posts
Default Re: Hitler and The Left

Thanks Kirk. The left right spectrum as presented years ago, never quite made sense to me. It seemed that Hitler and Stalin were politically similar authoritarians. Aren't they basically on the same side of coin?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zoriolus For This Useful Post:
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2017, 12:28 PM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,822
Thanks: 2,667
Thanked 2,911 Times in 2,267 Posts
Default Re: Hitler and The Left

Are you saying Germany could not be far right because it was totalitarian?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoriolus View Post
Thanks Kirk. The left right spectrum as presented years ago, never quite made sense to me. It seemed that Hitler and Stalin were politically similar authoritarians. Aren't they basically on the same side of coin?
__________________
My signature line has been censored by the man.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2017, 12:51 PM
300 H and H's Avatar
newer isn't always better
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,635
Thanks: 7,700
Thanked 4,093 Times in 2,664 Posts
Default Re: Hitler and The Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
Are you saying Germany could not be far right because it was totalitarian?




Here is the truth of the matter in the above video's

Regards, Kirk
__________________
NRA member since 1973, life member since 1986.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
and, hitler, left, the

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0