Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Discussion > Health, Wellness, Sex and Body
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Health, Wellness, Sex and Body Discuss Transgender Doctor Tries to OUTSMART Rand Paul, Instantly REGRETS it at the General Discussion; Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop Nope. These guys get paid based on views on Youtube. I’m not contributing to that. Find ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2022, 06:12 AM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,024
Thanks: 12,586
Thanked 9,360 Times in 5,998 Posts
Default Re: Transgender Doctor Tries to OUTSMART Rand Paul, Instantly REGRETS it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Nope. These guys get paid based on views on Youtube. I’m not contributing to that. Find a legit source if you want people to watch it.
Seems you're the only "people" here that has a problem with it.
people can go find a "legit" source themselves , if they're interested.
__________________
.
"It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties.
The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents."

..James Madison
.
"Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God."
..1 Peter 2:16
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2022, 07:29 AM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,518
Thanks: 12
Thanked 560 Times in 503 Posts
Default Re: Transgender Doctor Tries to OUTSMART Rand Paul, Instantly REGRETS it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
Seems you're the only "people" here that has a problem with it.
people can go find a "legit" source themselves , if they're interested.
The fact that you didn’t even identify the problem says a lot about you. If it were titled “Black doctor tries to outsmart Rand Paul…” or “Gay doctor tries to outsmart Rand Paul…” or “Jewish doctor tries to outsmart Rand Paul…,” would the obvious bigotry have been more noticeable to you? Or are you just so fundamentally OK with attempts to stigmatize transgender people that you fail to see the problem?
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2022, 07:32 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,691
Thanks: 12,867
Thanked 9,379 Times in 5,336 Posts
Default Re: Transgender Doctor Tries to OUTSMART Rand Paul, Instantly REGRETS it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
The fact that you didn’t even identify the problem says a lot about you. If it were titled “Black doctor tries to outsmart Rand Paul…” or “Gay doctor tries to outsmart Rand Paul…” or “Jewish doctor tries to outsmart Rand Paul…,” would the obvious bigotry have been more noticeable to you? Or are you just so fundamentally OK with attempts to stigmatize transgender people that you fail to see the problem?
So what you are saying is that you cannot formulate an intelligent argument to rebuff anything that Rand Paul says in the video, so you will attempt to hide behind the video title to avoid the discussion. Classic
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2022, 07:37 AM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,024
Thanks: 12,586
Thanked 9,360 Times in 5,998 Posts
Default Re: Transgender Doctor Tries to OUTSMART Rand Paul, Instantly REGRETS it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
The fact that you didn’t even identify the problem says a lot about you. If it were titled “Black doctor tries to outsmart Rand Paul…” or “Gay doctor tries to outsmart Rand Paul…” or “Jewish doctor tries to outsmart Rand Paul…,” would the obvious bigotry have been more noticeable to you? Or are you just so fundamentally OK with attempts to stigmatize transgender people that you fail to see the problem?
maybe, maybe not.
But go ahead and assume the worse, that seems to be the default you want to take.

But I think you've derailed the thread enough.

lets leave room for folks who do want to comment on the content.
which deals with transgender "treatments" given to children that the doctor wants to promote throughout the U.S..

Just curious, do you assume the worse about that activity?
__________________
.
"It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties.
The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents."

..James Madison
.
"Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God."
..1 Peter 2:16
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2022, 08:34 AM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,518
Thanks: 12
Thanked 560 Times in 503 Posts
Default Re: Transgender Doctor Tries to OUTSMART Rand Paul, Instantly REGRETS it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
maybe, maybe not.
But go ahead and assume the worse, that seems to be the default you want to take.

But I think you've derailed the thread enough.

lets leave room for folks who do want to comment on the content.
which deals with transgender "treatments" given to children that the doctor wants to promote throughout the U.S..

Just curious, do you assume the worse about that activity?
I found and read the transcript of this exchange. I was wrong. You didn't just overlook the bigoted nature of this video. You are reveling in it, calling it "OUTSTANDING." What Paul said was genuinely disgusting (trying to equate gender confirmation surgery with genital mutilation). You're not just inadvertently promoting transgender bigotry. You very clearly are a transgender bigot.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2022, 09:02 AM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,024
Thanks: 12,586
Thanked 9,360 Times in 5,998 Posts
Default Re: Transgender Doctor Tries to OUTSMART Rand Paul, Instantly REGRETS it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
I found and read the transcript of this exchange. I was wrong. You didn't just overlook the bigoted nature of this video. You are reveling in it, calling it "OUTSTANDING." What Paul said was genuinely disgusting (trying to equate gender confirmation surgery with genital mutilation). You're not just inadvertently promoting transgender bigotry. You very clearly are a transgender bigot.
So when drs in the the EU and the U.S. set up children for genital mutilation and give gender altering drugs to children that effect them for a lifetime THAT'S A-OK.
But outright genital mutilation done on children in OTHER cultures is bad?
OK.

Sorry i disagree.
As Dr Paul pointed out MOST of the children that have gender dysphoria issues usually grow out of them some after puberty and later.
And many that have been drugged and had the genitals mutilated early in life NOW regret it.

Pointing these things out and stopping the practice... and those like the dr who promotes it... is Not bigotry, it's common sense and humane medical practice.
__________________
.
"It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties.
The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents."

..James Madison
.
"Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God."
..1 Peter 2:16
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2022, 09:21 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,353
Thanks: 913
Thanked 7,680 Times in 5,493 Posts
Default Re: Transgender Doctor Tries to OUTSMART Rand Paul, Instantly REGRETS it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
I’m not going to watch any videos where the title chosen pretty clearly indicates that the source is a bigot. Sorry. And you shouldn’t post them either.
The transgender is a freak that does not belong in any position of authority.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2022, 09:26 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,353
Thanks: 913
Thanked 7,680 Times in 5,493 Posts
Default Re: Transgender Doctor Tries to OUTSMART Rand Paul, Instantly REGRETS it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
The fact that you didn’t even identify the problem says a lot about you. If it were titled “Black doctor tries to outsmart Rand Paul…” or “Gay doctor tries to outsmart Rand Paul…” or “Jewish doctor tries to outsmart Rand Paul…,” would the obvious bigotry have been more noticeable to you? Or are you just so fundamentally OK with attempts to stigmatize transgender people that you fail to see the problem?
I do not want any people in charge of anything just because they are of a certain race, religion, sexual preference or ethnicity. Especially sex freaks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
doctor, instantly, outsmart, paul, rand, regrets, transgender, tries

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0