Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Discussion > Health, Wellness, Sex and Body
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Health, Wellness, Sex and Body Discuss CDC Director is Wrong Re Myocarditis Numbers ... at the General Discussion; CDC Director can't seem to help but lie. CDC Director is Wrong Re Myocarditis Numbers 5-11 & CDC Cannot even ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-27-2021, 10:53 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,392
Thanks: 12,930
Thanked 9,813 Times in 6,225 Posts
Default CDC Director is Wrong Re Myocarditis Numbers ...

CDC Director can't seem to help but lie.

CDC Director is Wrong Re Myocarditis Numbers 5-11
& CDC Cannot even Count Vaccine Doses



It's evil that they are giving this crap to kids.
children have similar chance of being struck dead by lightning than dying from covid
__________________
.
"It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties.
The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents."

..James Madison
.
"Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God."
..1 Peter 2:16
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-28-2021, 12:05 AM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,392
Thanks: 12,930
Thanked 9,813 Times in 6,225 Posts
Default Re: CDC Director is Wrong Re Myocarditis Numbers ...

CDC Admits Crushing Rights of Naturally Immune Without Proof They Transmit the Virus
After formal demand, the CDC concedes it does not have proof of a single instance of a naturally immune individual spreading the virus.
You would assume that if the CDC was going to crush the civil and individual rights of those with natural immunity by having them expelled from school, fired from their jobs, separated from the military, and worse, the CDC would have proof of at least one instance of an unvaccinated, naturally immune individual transmitting the COVID-19 virus to another individual. If you thought this, you would be wrong.
My firm, on behalf of ICAN, asked the CDC for precisely this proof (see below). ICAN wanted to see proof of any instance in which someone who previously had COVID-19 became reinfected with and transmitted the virus to someone else. The CDC’s incredible response is that it does not have a single document reflecting that this has ever occurred. Not one. (See below.)
In contrast, there are endless documents reflecting cases of vaccinated individuals becoming infected with and transmitting the virus to others. Such as this study. And this study. And this study. And this study. It goes on and on…
But it gets worse. The CDC’s excuse for not having a shred of evidence of the naturally immune transmitting the virus is that “this information is not collected.” What?! No proof! But yet the CDC is actively crushing the rights of millions of naturally immune individuals in this country if they do not get the vaccine on the assumption they can transmit the virus. But despite clear proof the vaccinated spread the virus, the CDC lifts restrictions on the vaccinated?! That is dystopian....
https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/cdc...s-of-naturally
__________________
.
"It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties.
The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents."

..James Madison
.
"Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God."
..1 Peter 2:16
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-28-2021, 01:31 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,415
Thanks: 57,145
Thanked 26,883 Times in 19,331 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: CDC Director is Wrong Re Myocarditis Numbers ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
CDC Director can't seem to help but lie.

CDC Director is Wrong Re Myocarditis Numbers 5-11
& CDC Cannot even Count Vaccine Doses

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpwSYQelMEg[/url]


It's evil that they are giving this crap to kids.
children have similar chance of being struck dead by lightning than dying from covid
When you'd rather believe YouTube than regular authorities we've trusted all our lives...
You add to the cult fuel that makes people do stupid shLt like quit their great job and move half way across the country, uprooting their families lives. This is really happening. If you wanna get paranoid about something, get paranoid about that!
__________________
The IRS budget has been reduced by roughly 20%. Meanwhile, the richest 1% have been able to evade as much as $163 billion a year in taxes. These things are directly connected.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-28-2021, 09:06 AM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,392
Thanks: 12,930
Thanked 9,813 Times in 6,225 Posts
Default Re: CDC Director is Wrong Re Myocarditis Numbers ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
When you'd rather believe YouTube than regular authorities we've trusted all our lives...
You add to the cult fuel that makes people do stupid shLt like quit their great job and move half way across the country, uprooting their families lives. This is really happening. If you wanna get paranoid about something, get paranoid about that!
Guy in random You Tube Video quotes ABC newsstory Headline
"With nearly 5 million children getting COVID vaccines, no safety problems have been seen, CDC director says"
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/cdc-di...ry?id=81659883

Quotes CDC head, saying "no safety problems have been seen"
"the CDC Hasn't IDed ANY concerns..."
"Crucially the CDC hasn't identified ANY concerns with the temporary heart inflammation known as myocarditis..."
"we haven't seen anything yet... "We have an incredibly robust vaccine safety system, and so if [problems] were there, we would find it."

article Dec 10 2021

On Dec 16 2021
the CDC had a meeting
CDC Awardee COVID-19 Vaccination Planning Meeting- report-
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/me...VID-Su-508.pdf

the pdf has this slide


which says that on Dec 9 they knew that there WERE PROBLEMS SEEN with myocarditis among children.
Another slide talks about deaths of children reported in VEARS after the vaccines.
So SHE was LYING when she spoke to ABC salt
Or was simply ignorant.
You decide, whatever the case the info the regular authorities we've trusted all our lives... gave ABC was FALSE, corrected by their OWN report.
if you'd actually taken time to watch the video instead of Blindly Trusting the "authorities" you may get a better picture of whats going on salt.

Trust the "authorities". sheesh Salt please ...like you've trusted republican "authorities" all your life?
Your trust seems limited to authorities who have a certain party label.
Look as adults we should look at the evidence. And make our own decisions.

the woman was LYING
AND the CDC CAN"T EVEN COUNT .
the 2nd part of the "YOUTUBE" video gives evidence the proves that.
If you're honest enough to check. rather than Blindly trusting whatever democratic authorities say.
__________________
.
"It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties.
The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents."

..James Madison
.
"Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God."
..1 Peter 2:16

Last edited by mr wonder; 12-28-2021 at 09:13 AM..
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-28-2021, 06:43 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,415
Thanks: 57,145
Thanked 26,883 Times in 19,331 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: CDC Director is Wrong Re Myocarditis Numbers ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
Guy in random You Tube Video quotes ABC newsstory Headline
"With nearly 5 million children getting COVID vaccines, no safety problems have been seen, CDC director says"
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/cdc-di...ry?id=81659883

Quotes CDC head, saying "no safety problems have been seen"
"the CDC Hasn't IDed ANY concerns..."
"Crucially the CDC hasn't identified ANY concerns with the temporary heart inflammation known as myocarditis..."
"we haven't seen anything yet... "We have an incredibly robust vaccine safety system, and so if [problems] were there, we would find it."

article Dec 10 2021

On Dec 16 2021
the CDC had a meeting
CDC Awardee COVID-19 Vaccination Planning Meeting- report-
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/me...VID-Su-508.pdf

the pdf has this slide


which says that on Dec 9 they knew that there WERE PROBLEMS SEEN with myocarditis among children.
Another slide talks about deaths of children reported in VEARS after the vaccines.
So SHE was LYING when she spoke to ABC salt
Or was simply ignorant.
You decide, whatever the case the info the regular authorities we've trusted all our lives... gave ABC was FALSE, corrected by their OWN report.
if you'd actually taken time to watch the video instead of Blindly Trusting the "authorities" you may get a better picture of whats going on salt.

Trust the "authorities". sheesh Salt please ...like you've trusted republican "authorities" all your life?
Your trust seems limited to authorities who have a certain party label.
Look as adults we should look at the evidence. And make our own decisions.

the woman was LYING
AND the CDC CAN"T EVEN COUNT .
the 2nd part of the "YOUTUBE" video gives evidence the proves that.
If you're honest enough to check. rather than Blindly trusting whatever democratic authorities say.
Because you and your research are experts, defy the advice of the real experts! Go ahead be the square wheel in the traffic jam!
cuz Meruca
__________________
The IRS budget has been reduced by roughly 20%. Meanwhile, the richest 1% have been able to evade as much as $163 billion a year in taxes. These things are directly connected.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-28-2021, 11:37 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,392
Thanks: 12,930
Thanked 9,813 Times in 6,225 Posts
Default Re: CDC Director is Wrong Re Myocarditis Numbers ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Because you and your research are experts, defy the advice of the real experts! Go ahead be the square wheel in the traffic jam!
cuz Meruca
you can't even admit to... or even see... what the CDC itself says?
You've turn vaccine promotion into a religion.
__________________
.
"It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties.
The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents."

..James Madison
.
"Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God."
..1 Peter 2:16
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 12-29-2021, 07:20 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,052
Thanks: 13,423
Thanked 9,882 Times in 5,612 Posts
Default Re: CDC Director is Wrong Re Myocarditis Numbers ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
you can't even admit to... or even see... what the CDC itself says?
You've turn vaccine promotion into a religion.
Salty sees the government agencies in the same context as God and you are nothing but a heretic for speaking out against them.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12-29-2021, 07:21 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 20,406
Thanks: 14,197
Thanked 15,498 Times in 8,867 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: CDC Director is Wrong Re Myocarditis Numbers ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
When you'd rather believe YouTube than regular authorities we've trusted all our lives...
You add to the cult fuel that makes people do stupid shLt like quit their great job and move half way across the country, uprooting their families lives. This is really happening. If you wanna get paranoid about something, get paranoid about that!
Right, trust political appointees who declare "I am science" they'll never lie to you to please their political masters. You are shown an example of why the Biden regime's vaccination campaign of coercion ignores natural immunity but instead of acknowledging the bureaucrats policy of refusal to admit anything that disputes their vaccination for all policy you retreat to the authoritarian trust the government pose.

According to the infallible NYT or was it the WaPo, Trump personally told more than 20,000 lies but members of Kim Jung Biden's are immunized from lying by being chosen to serve the great leader.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cdc, director, myocarditis, numbers, wrong

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0