Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Gun Control/2nd Amendment
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gun Control/2nd Amendment Discuss NYC Mayor Adams floats nationwide guns database before anti-gun summit of mayors at G at the General Forum; Basically he wants database so that he'll know which gun manufactures to sue for "gun violence". I remember some right ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2022, 09:56 AM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,701
Thanks: 2,609
Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,630 Posts
Default NYC Mayor Adams floats nationwide guns database before anti-gun summit of mayors at G

Basically he wants database so that he'll know which gun manufactures to sue for "gun violence". I remember some right wingers cheering that he beat some other loony leftist for mayor. Which made no sense because he was still a uber bat shit crazy leftist. He was just a slight percent less crazy. Like the only thing separating him from the uber bat shit crazy leftist he was running against was the fact he wasn't totally anti-police.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ny...9a3cbf0fc2ef42
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2022, 10:56 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,759
Thanks: 10,535
Thanked 8,910 Times in 5,865 Posts
Default Re: NYC Mayor Adams floats nationwide guns database before anti-gun summit of mayors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Basically he wants database so that he'll know which gun manufactures to sue for "gun violence". I remember some right wingers cheering that he beat some other loony leftist for mayor. Which made no sense because he was still a uber bat shit crazy leftist. He was just a slight percent less crazy. Like the only thing separating him from the uber bat shit crazy leftist he was running against was the fact he wasn't totally anti-police.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ny...9a3cbf0fc2ef42
Sue the Gun manufacturer for gun violence? That's great, as long as they can
prove that the gun is responsible for the violence. That would mean the gun
had to load itself, and aim and fire itself, right?
__________________
Political Correctness, is Fascism masquerading as manners - George Carlin.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-24-2022, 08:25 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 20,395
Thanks: 14,183
Thanked 15,487 Times in 8,859 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: NYC Mayor Adams floats nationwide guns database before anti-gun summit of mayors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
Sue the Gun manufacturer for gun violence? That's great, as long as they can
prove that the gun is responsible for the violence. That would mean the gun
had to load itself, and aim and fire itself, right?
Nope, all you have to do is present so-called expert evidence of how many guns could be legally sold then compare that to actual, higher, gun sales to support a claim of negligence on the part of gun manufacturers. For decades 2A repressive Democrat cities have blamed the failure of their gun grabbing on guns coming from other less restrictive locales. Destroying gun manufacturers will theoretically make the gun grabbing work. Of course it's nonsense but typical Democrat tactics to achieve a radical policy through the courts they know would never be attempted by elected officials.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2022, 01:02 AM
Esmee's Avatar
Counselor
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Wuhan City, China
Gender: Female
Posts: 896
Thanks: 157
Thanked 406 Times in 269 Posts
Default Re: NYC Mayor Adams floats nationwide guns database before anti-gun summit of mayors

I clicked on this post just because the 3 words: NYC Mayor Adams
And moreover I don't think he's a leftist because of his being elected funded by Koch money.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2022, 08:13 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,020
Thanks: 13,386
Thanked 9,843 Times in 5,585 Posts
Default Re: NYC Mayor Adams floats nationwide guns database before anti-gun summit of mayors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmee View Post
I clicked on this post just because the 3 words: NYC Mayor Adams
And moreover I don't think he's a leftist because of his being elected funded by Koch money.
And you would be wrong. He is a leftist that does not care about the consequences of his policies.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2022, 10:54 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,723
Thanks: 974
Thanked 7,870 Times in 5,636 Posts
Default Re: NYC Mayor Adams floats nationwide guns database before anti-gun summit of mayors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmee View Post
I clicked on this post just because the 3 words: NYC Mayor Adams
And moreover I don't think he's a leftist because of his being elected funded by Koch money.
ALL gun control punks are leftists.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2022, 04:45 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,376
Thanks: 57,140
Thanked 26,877 Times in 19,325 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: NYC Mayor Adams floats nationwide guns database before anti-gun summit of mayors

You don't need an AR-15 to hunt deer; and it won't help you against an army of invaders or the US Army.
__________________
The IRS budget has been reduced by roughly 20%. Meanwhile, the richest 1% have been able to evade as much as $163 billion a year in taxes. These things are directly connected.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2022, 07:25 PM
Jeerleader's Avatar
Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Upper Bucks County, PA
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,663
Thanks: 1,654
Thanked 2,498 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default Re: NYC Mayor Adams floats nationwide guns database before anti-gun summit of mayors

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
You don't need an AR-15 to hunt deer; and it won't help you against an army of invaders or the US Army.
And we don't need you chiming in proving how little you know about constitutional rights.
__________________
You can’t truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2022, 08:09 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,723
Thanks: 974
Thanked 7,870 Times in 5,636 Posts
Default Re: NYC Mayor Adams floats nationwide guns database before anti-gun summit of mayors

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
You don't need an AR-15 to hunt deer; and it won't help you against an army of invaders or the US Army.

You say that as if you think the US Army will side with some dictatorial ass hole to vanquish the civilian opposition. As for hunting deer, it is not any of your business what, in the name of Obama's butthole, I use.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2022, 08:56 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,376
Thanks: 57,140
Thanked 26,877 Times in 19,325 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: NYC Mayor Adams floats nationwide guns database before anti-gun summit of mayors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeerleader View Post
And we don't need you chiming in proving how little you know about constitutional rights.
I know this much:
A right can be regulated. It's done all the time to our benefit.
And I know the NRA cares nothing for your rights.
__________________
The IRS budget has been reduced by roughly 20%. Meanwhile, the richest 1% have been able to evade as much as $163 billion a year in taxes. These things are directly connected.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adams, antigun, before, database, floats, guns, mayor, mayors, nationwide, nyc, summit

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0