Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Gun Control/2nd Amendment
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gun Control/2nd Amendment Discuss Gun silencer bill advances, moves to House floor at the General Forum; Why does it take the media to make me not like Trump? Why can't it be Trump's own words that ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2017, 09:36 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Re: Gun silencer bill advances, moves to House floor

Why does it take the media to make me not like Trump? Why can't it be Trump's own words that make me dislike him? You have been trying to pin the shooter to the left from the beginning. You even found some bullshlt video from far right groups claiming that they had video of paddock at anti Trump rallies. Now you know that was bullshlt but you cling on to hope that you can blame the left. You have gone off the edge with your hate of your fellow Americans and you have a couple of friends here who agree with you. What I see is 3 hateful morons who have been brainwashed by the same right wing media that produced your phony video. Kirk seems like the type who would shoot someone over political views and that is why he thinks that is what Paddock did. Whacky fuqs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
Nope just a deranged left wing Democrat, who was turned into a Trump hater by the left wing media..

Now the left wants to use one of their own extremist terrorist to demand tighter gun control laws.

The idiots.

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikeyy For This Useful Post:
  #82 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2017, 09:42 AM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 11,281
Thanks: 9,075
Thanked 7,325 Times in 4,716 Posts
Default Re: Gun silencer bill advances, moves to House floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Why does it take the media to make me not like Trump? Why can't it be Trump's own words that make me dislike him? You have been trying to pin the shooter to the left from the beginning. You even found some bullshlt video from far right groups claiming that they had video of paddock at anti Trump rallies. Now you know that was bullshlt but you cling on to hope that you can blame the left. You have gone off the edge with your hate of your fellow Americans and you have a couple of friends here who agree with you. What I see is 3 hateful morons who have been brainwashed by the same right wing media that produced your phony video. Kirk seems like the type who would shoot someone over political views and that is why he thinks that is what Paddock did. Whacky fuqs.
Of course you can dislike Trump for his own words. This is something I've been trying to get people to see not only about Trump, but other political figures also.

Unfortunately, just as the right yells 'media influence', the left will yell 'racist' for trying to say the same thing.

I would like to think that perhaps you finally understand the frustration that some people had about Obama, now applies to some people about Trump.
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you can't laugh at yourself, you might as well get embalmed
Reply With Quote
  #83 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2017, 09:49 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Re: Gun silencer bill advances, moves to House floor

No, I don't agree with your views. Obama carried himself with class. He could speak intelligently off the cuff. He actually understood issues whether you agree with his solutions or not. And yes, the right was racist towards Obama. Many on the right still think Obama is Muslim. Trump was and probably is a birther. There is no comparison. They media didn't create what comes out of Trumps mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
Of course you can dislike Trump for his own words. This is something I've been trying to get people to see not only about Trump, but other political figures also.

Unfortunately, just as the right yells 'media influence', the left will yell 'racist' for trying to say the same thing.

I would like to think that perhaps you finally understand the frustration that some people had about Obama, now applies to some people about Trump.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikeyy For This Useful Post:
  #84 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2017, 10:04 AM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 11,281
Thanks: 9,075
Thanked 7,325 Times in 4,716 Posts
Default Re: Gun silencer bill advances, moves to House floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
No, I don't agree with your views. Obama carried himself with class. He could speak intelligently off the cuff. He actually understood issues whether you agree with his solutions or not. And yes, the right was racist towards Obama. Many on the right still think Obama is Muslim. Trump was and probably is a birther. There is no comparison. They media didn't create what comes out of Trumps mouth.
Case in point.

You are reacting to the surface attributes. It has nothing to do with 'class':. Obama was a snappy dresser, articulate, though not exactly creative with his own words. Trump is crass, and not articulate. But that's not the issue.

It's what Obama's goals and plans for this country were that had many people concerned.

And all the left could do was scream racist. And still does.
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you can't laugh at yourself, you might as well get embalmed
Reply With Quote
  #85 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Re: Gun silencer bill advances, moves to House floor

This is why it's a waste addressing your posts. You pretty much ignored what I said. 2/3 of Trump supporters think Obama is Muslim. Where do you suppose they get that? When you talk about Obama's goals and plans for this country it's never really about his goals and plans for this country as much as it has been the rights spin on Obama's goals and plans for this country. Who mentioned dress? When Obama teared up over the deaths of children at Sandy hook the right called it crocodile tears. That is what real hate looks like.

https://www.rollcall.com/politics/po...k-obama-muslim


Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
Case in point.

You are reacting to the surface attributes. It has nothing to do with 'class':. Obama was a snappy dresser, articulate, though not exactly creative with his own words. Trump is crass, and not articulate. But that's not the issue.

It's what Obama's goals and plans for this country were that had many people concerned.

And all the left could do was scream racist. And still does.
Reply With Quote
  #86 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2017, 10:41 AM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 11,281
Thanks: 9,075
Thanked 7,325 Times in 4,716 Posts
Default Re: Gun silencer bill advances, moves to House floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
This is why it's a waste addressing your posts. You pretty much ignored what I said. 2/3 of Trump supporters think Obama is Muslim. Where do you suppose they get that? When you talk about Obama's goals and plans for this country it's never really about his goals and plans for this country as much as it has been the rights spin on Obama's goals and plans for this country. Who mentioned dress? When Obama teared up over the deaths of children at Sandy hook the right called it crocodile tears. That is what real hate looks like.

https://www.rollcall.com/politics/po...k-obama-muslim
2/3rds? Where do you get that number from? Considering I'm not a Trump supporter, I guess I'm not privy to the secret meetings.

Obama's own words, to fundamentally change America.... no media spin there, and his promotion of the PPACA, a highly business unfriendly proposition, hell, working Joe unfriendly proposition. In general, forwarding the agenda of spending more money than the country has, without addressing the overspending on redundant ineffectual social programs.
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you can't laugh at yourself, you might as well get embalmed
Reply With Quote
  #87 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2017, 01:42 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Re: Gun silencer bill advances, moves to House floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by [QUOTE
GottaGo;910780]2/3rds? Where do you get that number from? Considering I'm not a Trump supporter, I guess I'm not privy to the secret meetings.
I gave you the link or you can look it up yourself.

Quote:
Obama's own words, to fundamentally change America.... no media spin there, and his promotion of the PPACA, a highly business unfriendly proposition, hell, working Joe unfriendly proposition.
You just said a bunch of stuff without any actual factual context.
Quote:
In general, forwarding the agenda of spending more money than the country has, without addressing the overspending on redundant ineffectual social programs.
[/QUOTE]
Do yourself a favor and look up the cost of all the proposals Obama produced and promoted. Not what some right wing site told you.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
advances, bill, floor, gun, house, moves, silencer

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0