Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Discussion > Entertainment, Music & Sports
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Entertainment, Music & Sports Discuss Pick A Super Bowl Winner at the General Discussion; Well the Chiefs look damn great yesterday... Played like WINNERS! 15 more like it and into the play offs.....

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 09-08-2017, 03:00 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 36,250
Thanks: 18,022
Thanked 10,324 Times in 8,055 Posts
Default Re: Pick A Super Bowl Winner

Well the Chiefs look damn great yesterday... Played like WINNERS! 15 more like it and into the play offs..
__________________



_ ... _ Improvise-Adapt-Over Come ... _ ...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mlurp For This Useful Post:
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 09-08-2017, 04:14 PM
lurch907's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Alaska, the greatest place on earth.
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,236
Thanks: 990
Thanked 2,584 Times in 1,519 Posts
Default Re: Pick A Super Bowl Winner

Da Bears
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lurch907 For This Useful Post:
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 09-08-2017, 08:09 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 36,250
Thanks: 18,022
Thanked 10,324 Times in 8,055 Posts
Default Re: Pick A Super Bowl Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
__________________



_ ... _ Improvise-Adapt-Over Come ... _ ...
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 09-08-2017, 08:33 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,727
Thanks: 7,287
Thanked 6,153 Times in 3,740 Posts
Default Re: Pick A Super Bowl Winner

What the big boys say:

Super Bowl LII Odds
TEAM OPENING ODDS CURRENT ODDS
New England Patriots 6-1 11-4
Green Bay Packers 12-1 8-1
Oakland Raiders 20-1 8-1
Seattle Seahawks 12-1 8-1
Pittsburgh Steelers 10-1 10-1
Dallas Cowboys 10-1 12-1
New York Giants 25-1 12-1
Atlanta Falcons 16-1 16-1
Tennessee Titans 40-1 20-1
Kansas City Chiefs 20-1 25-1
New Orleans Saints 80-1 25-1
Carolina Panthers 20-1 30-1
Arizona Cardinals 25-1 40-1
Denver Broncos 20-1 40-1
Minnesota Vikings 25-1 40-1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 40-1 40-1
Houston Texans 60-1 40-1
Philadelphia Eagles 60-1 40-1
Baltimore Ravens 25-1 50-1
Los Angeles Chargers 80-1 60-1
Cincinnati Bengals 50-1 80-1
Indianapolis Colts 25-1 100-1
Detroit Lions 60-1 100-1
Washington Redskins 50-1 100-1
Los Angeles Rams 100-1 100-1
Miami Dolphins 40-1 100-1
Jacksonville Jaguars 80-1 100-1
Chicago Bears 100-1 100-1
San Francisco 49ers 300-1 100-1
Cleveland Browns 300-1 100-1
Buffalo Bills 80-1 200-1
New York Jets 100-1 1000-1
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jimbo For This Useful Post:
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 09-08-2017, 11:01 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 51,570
Thanks: 1,903
Thanked 31,205 Times in 18,295 Posts
Default Re: Pick A Super Bowl Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
Well the Chiefs look damn great yesterday... Played like WINNERS! 15 more like it and into the play offs..
14 more...

The Eagles'll take them after they take care of the Deadskins...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 09-09-2017, 10:04 AM
zoriolus's Avatar
Banjo qd
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North Carolina
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,834
Thanks: 2,791
Thanked 2,050 Times in 1,416 Posts
Default Re: Pick A Super Bowl Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
Colts. Or I am firing Pagano.

Why don't you make Irsay an offer for the team? See if Manning will chip in a few nickels. Squandered draft picks, bad trades, and no sense of direction mark the Grigson/Pagano era. Do you remember Chuck calling Trent Richardson a ball of butcher knives after the trade with Cleveland? Sadly, the Colts may be in the running for a top 5 draft pick. Best case is probably 9 and 7. Sorry to see that Pat McAfee retired in order to become a comedian instead of possibly getting a Super Bowl ring.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoriolus For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 09-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,092
Thanks: 2,294
Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,993 Posts
Default Re: Pick A Super Bowl Winner

When we first heard of Pat MacAfee he was swimming drunk in a canal downtown Indy. We thought the Colts finally drafted a bad actor. He turned out to be such a town favorite. I really hate to see him retire. But I doubt he will miss a ring this year. I wanted Trent to be such a great running back, he was like he got his paycheck from the Colts and the Browns then he retired, but the Colts kept putting him out there. I remember one of the Colts game caller making some smart assed comment about Richardson picking up 5 yards...in the right direction. Big disappointment. If I scrapped together all my cash from retirement and real estate I could probably buy an average lineman. But I would be firing some coaches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoriolus View Post
Why don't you make Irsay an offer for the team? See if Manning will chip in a few nickels. Squandered draft picks, bad trades, and no sense of direction mark the Grigson/Pagano era. Do you remember Chuck calling Trent Richardson a ball of butcher knives after the trade with Cleveland? Sadly, the Colts may be in the running for a top 5 draft pick. Best case is probably 9 and 7. Sorry to see that Pat McAfee retired in order to become a comedian instead of possibly getting a Super Bowl ring.
__________________
Originally Posted by MrLiberty View Post
Geez surly, are you that blind or just that dumb.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Surly For This Useful Post:
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 09-09-2017, 10:54 AM
Mikeyy's Avatar
Enchanted One
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 69,175
Thanks: 22,039
Thanked 18,634 Times in 13,699 Posts
Default Re: Pick A Super Bowl Winner

San Diego Chargers. They have a kicker now that will blow your mind. You know how many games are won by a field goal? A great Receiver



__________________
Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 09-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Lollie's Avatar
Prudent
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NW Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,393
Thanks: 14,295
Thanked 13,318 Times in 8,184 Posts
Default Re: Pick A Super Bowl Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
What the big boys say:

Super Bowl LII Odds
TEAM OPENING ODDS CURRENT ODDS
New England Patriots 6-1 11-4
Green Bay Packers 12-1 8-1
Oakland Raiders 20-1 8-1
Seattle Seahawks 12-1 8-1 <--- ?
Pittsburgh Steelers 10-1 10-1
Dallas Cowboys 10-1 12-1
New York Giants 25-1 12-1
Atlanta Falcons 16-1 16-1 <----?
Tennessee Titans 40-1 20-1
Kansas City Chiefs 20-1 25-1
New Orleans Saints 80-1 25-1
Carolina Panthers 20-1 30-1
Arizona Cardinals 25-1 40-1
Denver Broncos 20-1 40-1
Minnesota Vikings 25-1 40-1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 40-1 40-1
Houston Texans 60-1 40-1
Philadelphia Eagles 60-1 40-1
Baltimore Ravens 25-1 50-1 <----?
Los Angeles Chargers 80-1 60-1
Cincinnati Bengals 50-1 80-1
Indianapolis Colts 25-1 100-1
Detroit Lions 60-1 100-1
Washington Redskins 50-1 100-1
Los Angeles Rams 100-1 100-1
Miami Dolphins 40-1 100-1
Jacksonville Jaguars 80-1 100-1
Chicago Bears 100-1 100-1
San Francisco 49ers 300-1 100-1
Cleveland Browns 300-1 100-1
Buffalo Bills 80-1 200-1
New York Jets 100-1 1000-1
sorry, couldn't decide on just one.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lollie For This Useful Post:
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2017, 01:00 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 36,250
Thanks: 18,022
Thanked 10,324 Times in 8,055 Posts
Default Re: Pick A Super Bowl Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
My pick is the Kansas City Chiefs... This has to be their year.

To each picker, my your luck be slightly less than mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch907 View Post
Da Bears
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
14 more... I stand corrected boss.......

The Eagles'll take them after they take care of the Deadskins...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
San Diego Chargers. They have a kicker now that will blow your mind. You know how many games are won by a field goal? A great Receiver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCOiyzIuRsM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJurK79staw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fIIBV66y2Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
Colts. Or I am firing Pagano.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post


__________________



_ ... _ Improvise-Adapt-Over Come ... _ ...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bowl, pick, super, winner

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0