Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Discussion > Entertainment, Music & Sports
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Entertainment, Music & Sports Discuss Crystal Ballers the sleepers of the NFL Draft at the General Discussion; All Crystal Baller Defensive Team At this point, we all know who the top prospects are in the 2010 NFL ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2010, 03:04 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 36,644
Thanks: 18,304
Thanked 10,537 Times in 8,217 Posts
Default Crystal Ballers the sleepers of the NFL Draft

Quote:
All Crystal Baller Defensive Team

At this point, we all know who the top prospects are in the 2010 NFL Draft. But every year there are sleepers; Crystal Ballers, who fly under the radar and have a chance to shine at the next level. With that said, Scout.comís Chris Steuber reveals his All Crystal Baller Defensive Team.


So what is a Crystal Baller? According to Chris Steuber, a Crystal Baller is defined as an under-the-radar player, who will likely be a mid-to-late round draft pick and make an impact on an NFL team in about three years.

With most of the draft focus surrounding the likes of Ndamukong Suh, Sam Bradford and Eric Berry, Steuber reveals his All Crystal Baller Defense.

Offensive Team | Defensive Team
.......................................MORE AT THE SITE...................................
Scout.com: All Crystal Baller Defensive Team
__________________



_ ... _ Improvise-Adapt-Over Come ... _ ...
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2010, 06:24 PM
MrLiberty's Avatar
professional curmudgeon
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,487
Thanks: 21,881
Thanked 18,578 Times in 11,922 Posts
Default Re: Crystal Ballers the sleepers of the NFL Draft

the title said crystal baller and I thought this was gonna be another thread on gays.....
__________________
Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.

Donald Trump
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrLiberty For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2010, 06:28 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 36,644
Thanks: 18,304
Thanked 10,537 Times in 8,217 Posts
Default Re: Crystal Ballers the sleepers of the NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLiberty View Post
the title said crystal baller and I thought this was gonna be another thread on gays.....


NOPE I don't do that topic... People have free will of choice. I let it go at that.
__________________



_ ... _ Improvise-Adapt-Over Come ... _ ...
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-23-2010, 09:32 PM
762nato's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NORTHERN NJ
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,217
Thanks: 2,082
Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,036 Posts
Default Re: Crystal Ballers the sleepers of the NFL Draft

Too bad Tebow went to Denver. Jacksonville needed to get him. If they did they finally will start selling out because University of Florida fans would make the trip to Jax. In addition to that he went to high school in the Jax area.
__________________
ΜΌΛΌΝ ΛΆΒΈ (come and take them)

THE DEMOCRATS HAVEN'T BEEN THIS ANGRY SINCE THE REPUBLICANS FREED THEIR SLAVES

Last edited by 762nato; 04-23-2010 at 09:39 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 04-24-2010, 04:57 PM
Michael1's Avatar
Godfather
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Greensboro, NC
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,538
Thanks: 1,136
Thanked 1,503 Times in 1,033 Posts
Default Re: Crystal Ballers the sleepers of the NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 762nato View Post
Too bad Tebow went to Denver. Jacksonville needed to get him. If they did they finally will start selling out because University of Florida fans would make the trip to Jax. In addition to that he went to high school in the Jax area.
You think people would show up at the stadium just to see him hold a clipboard?
__________________
Dudes ... you're just NOT THAT MUCH ****ING SMARTER than all of us. GET OVER YOURSELVES!
-- Me, to President Obama and the rest of his self-loving amateur staff.

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 04-24-2010, 05:06 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 36,644
Thanks: 18,304
Thanked 10,537 Times in 8,217 Posts
Default Re: Crystal Ballers the sleepers of the NFL Draft

Follow the NFL Draft.. NFL - Draft - Yahoo! Sports

Day 2 Review.. NFL Blog: Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports Blogs
__________________



_ ... _ Improvise-Adapt-Over Come ... _ ...
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 04-24-2010, 08:20 PM
762nato's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NORTHERN NJ
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,217
Thanks: 2,082
Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,036 Posts
Default Re: Crystal Ballers the sleepers of the NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1 View Post
You think people would show up at the stadium just to see him hold a clipboard?
The jags have such poor attenance anything would help
__________________
ΜΌΛΌΝ ΛΆΒΈ (come and take them)

THE DEMOCRATS HAVEN'T BEEN THIS ANGRY SINCE THE REPUBLICANS FREED THEIR SLAVES
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 04-24-2010, 11:17 PM
Michael1's Avatar
Godfather
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Greensboro, NC
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,538
Thanks: 1,136
Thanked 1,503 Times in 1,033 Posts
Default Re: Crystal Ballers the sleepers of the NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 762nato View Post
The jags have such poor attenance anything would help

After all those years living in Orlando and having the Jags claim Orlando as a secondary market so I could see less of my beloved Dolphins, the only think I wish for the Jaguars is a relocation to LA.

It's either them or Buffalo, IMHO ... and it's going to happen within 2 years.

Knowing LA, BTW, they will continue to still keep the nickname of the relocated team:

There are no trolley cars to dodge in LA, but there were in Brooklyn. There are no lakes in LA, but there were in Minnesota. I suppose the LA Jaguars or LA Bills won't be such a silly notion either. Hell, even when Cleveland moved to Baltimore they smartly changed their name to the Ravens.


What's up with LA? Can't they rename a team to something fitting? Even 'stars' or something.

Oklahoma City stole an NBA team and renamed them the 'Thunder' at least for gosh sakes....

/rant
__________________
Dudes ... you're just NOT THAT MUCH ****ING SMARTER than all of us. GET OVER YOURSELVES!
-- Me, to President Obama and the rest of his self-loving amateur staff.

Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2010, 03:51 AM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 51,984
Thanks: 1,963
Thanked 31,718 Times in 18,543 Posts
Default Re: Crystal Ballers the sleepers of the NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1 View Post
What's up with LA? Can't they rename a team to something fitting? Even 'stars' or something.
I don't think the NFL would allow "The Los Angeles Fake Breasts" or "The Los Angeles Phony Resumes"...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2010, 11:24 AM
762nato's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NORTHERN NJ
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,217
Thanks: 2,082
Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,036 Posts
Default Re: Crystal Ballers the sleepers of the NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1 View Post
After all those years living in Orlando and having the Jags claim Orlando as a secondary market so I could see less of my beloved Dolphins, the only think I wish for the Jaguars is a relocation to LA.

It's either them or Buffalo, IMHO ... and it's going to happen within 2 years.

Knowing LA, BTW, they will continue to still keep the nickname of the relocated team:

There are no trolley cars to dodge in LA, but there were in Brooklyn. There are no lakes in LA, but there were in Minnesota. I suppose the LA Jaguars or LA Bills won't be such a silly notion either. Hell, even when Cleveland moved to Baltimore they smartly changed their name to the Ravens.


What's up with LA? Can't they rename a team to something fitting? Even 'stars' or something.

Oklahoma City stole an NBA team and renamed them the 'Thunder' at least for gosh sakes....

/rant

Apparently you are strapped with Jags games in Orlando as well as Dolphins games. Living in North Jersey I have the same problem with the Giants and Jets. I hate both teams. Which ever one is playing at home we have the national NFL game pre-empted. I have been hoping for years that the Jets would move to Omaha.
__________________
ΜΌΛΌΝ ΛΆΒΈ (come and take them)

THE DEMOCRATS HAVEN'T BEEN THIS ANGRY SINCE THE REPUBLICANS FREED THEIR SLAVES
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ballers, crystal, draft, nfl, sleepers, the

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0