Political Wrinkles

Political Wrinkles (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/)
-   Entertainment, Music & Sports (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/entertainment-music-sports/)
-   -   Sarah Palin shopping Alaska reality show (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/entertainment-music-sports/11663-sarah-palin-shopping-alaska-reality-show.html)

Billo_Really 03-06-2012 09:27 AM

Re: Sarah Palin shopping Alaska reality show
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rivrrat (Post 409164)
She probably uses birth control. Which makes her a slut. So, the whole show will probably be about sex, of course. Likely, there would be "booty shaking".

I could be wrong, but I think she had a "hystie".

Which would probably make her more of a slut.

That's okay, sluts are cool!

Mikeyy 03-06-2012 10:35 AM

Re: Sarah Palin shopping Alaska reality show
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rivrrat (Post 409164)
She probably uses birth control. Which makes her a slut. So, the whole show will probably be about sex, of course. Likely, there would be "booty shaking".

That made me laugh.

rivrrat 03-06-2012 10:41 AM

Re: Sarah Palin shopping Alaska reality show
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Billo_Really (Post 409167)
I could be wrong, but I think she had a "hystie".

Which would probably make her more of a slut.

That's okay, sluts are cool!

holy hell! Women who have permanent birth control are the sluttiest sluts of slutville!

faithful_servant 03-06-2012 02:55 PM

Re: Sarah Palin shopping Alaska reality show
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rivrrat (Post 409198)
holy hell! Women who have permanent birth control are the sluttiest sluts of slutville!

Slutville??? slutville.blogspot.com


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0